honest

Bellevue, WA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
**IM A MALE**
Hey, does any cute boy out there need a bj? Descreet, meet up, I suck u off, swallow, then leave. We can set it up to where I dont even have to see ur face if u want, glory hole style. Any race is fine, I prefer age 18 - 23, if you're hung, thats a plus :). willing to do this for free of course :) let me know.
disgusted

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
are you really this desperate? sad place to be in life.
honest

Bellevue, WA

#3 Mar 29, 2013
disgusted wrote:
are you really this desperate? sad place to be in life.
I'm in no way desperate, i'm only trying to have fun and explore my bi side. Thank you for being so judgemental.
disgusted

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
not really judgemental, just stating the obvious.. you are on a trashy site asking for sexual acts. not only are you desperate, but you are also pathetic.
honest

Bellevue, WA

#6 Mar 29, 2013
disgusted wrote:
not really judgemental, just stating the obvious.. you are on a trashy site asking for sexual acts. not only are you desperate, but you are also pathetic.
Now i'm pathetic? Yeah your not judgemental at all.
disgusted

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 29, 2013
if the shoe fits, wear it.
smdh

Vincennes, IN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
U should be eatn pu**y
truth

Evansville, IN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
honest wrote:
**IM A MALE**
Hey, does any cute boy out there need a bj? Descreet, meet up, I suck u off, swallow, then leave. We can set it up to where I dont even have to see ur face if u want, glory hole style. Any race is fine, I prefer age 18 - 23, if you're hung, thats a plus :). willing to do this for free of course :) let me know.
you still preying on young boys
truth

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 30, 2013
honest wrote:
<quoted text> I'm in no way desperate, i'm only trying to have fun and explore my bi side. Thank you for being so judgemental.
please you're straight up gay
lol

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
I hope you use some kind of protection. Doesn't sound like it though. Idc who you blow but don't be careless and dirty about it. Are you really no better than a hole in a wall at a public bathroom? Perfect way to get and STD, bro. Hope you consider exploring your sexuality safely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lillie paskero 23 min Curious 12
Wal-mart debate: Warrick Co. officials want you... (Oct '07) 3 hr Alex M 6
Lori Lynn Sikes (Jun '13) Wed Myrelle 20
Kevin Doades back at it again Tue Had enough 1
Menards Tue Curious 2
lawyers Tue player13 1
Carla Scott (Jun '14) Mar 2 player13 12

Flood Warning for Warrick County was issued at March 04 at 10:18PM EST

Newburgh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:46PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M
Bleacher Report 2:34 AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Pre-Free Agency Salary-Cap Update for Indianapolis Colts