missing white trash stipper found saf...

missing white trash stipper found safe in Louisville motel

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
showmezzz

New Albany, IN

#1 Mar 8, 2013
What a worthless POS to abandon her kids, and leave her family wondering if she was dead/alive.
YOLO

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2013
She was being drugged and raped! Know your facts.
know urfacts

New Albany, IN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
YOLO wrote:
She was being drugged and raped! Know your facts.
NOT!!!
Dumb asses

Florence, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
I'm very close to that family and she was getting drugged up in a hotel would say more put its personal, she didn't abandon her kids she leaves for a week every now & then to make money But she didn't do this to herself
Rockit

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Dumb asses wrote:
I'm very close to that family and she was getting drugged up in a hotel would say more put its personal, she didn't abandon her kids she leaves for a week every now & then to make money But she didn't do this to herself
They said she was found safe??? That doesn't sound safe to me....
Dumb asses

Florence, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Rockit wrote:
<quoted text>
They said she was found safe??? That doesn't sound safe to me....
She's alive that's what they mean by safe,
Kelli

Newburgh, IN

#7 Mar 8, 2013
The report said that she was there of her own free will. Skank.
trudat

Burlington, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
can't turn a ho' into a house wife
Lol

New York, NY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Dumb asses wrote:
<quoted text>
it clearly says they found her "voluntarily" staying with a male friend! Didn't say a word about being held against her will at all?! Sounds like a druggie tramp who was gettin her "fixes"! So sad for her poor mom who had to worry so much
Lol

Florence, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Dumb asses wrote:
<quoted text>
It did say she was there voluntarily with a make friend. That doesn't sound like she was being drugged by someone forcing her to stay there. If what you are saying is true, I would be all over the news ass until the got the story right. On the other hand, if someone in my family just ran off like this & we had the police & news involved & then come to find out she was just being a pos person, I too would probably make up a story to make her sound better than she really is.
Tom

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
She is a drug addicted who needs to be in a program but will refuse to do it next time she goes missing it may not end as well.
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjj

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Tom wrote:
She is a drug addicted who needs to be in a program but will refuse to do it next time she goes missing it may not end as well.
And it won't be any great loss. Sometimes the herd needs to be thinned a bit.
duh

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
I just feel sorry for her kids and mother who was obviously very concerned about her daughter. It is very apparent she did not get her parenting skills from her mother
Kerri

Evansville, IN

#14 Mar 8, 2013
duh wrote:
I just feel sorry for her kids and mother who was obviously very concerned about her daughter. It is very apparent she did not get her parenting skills from her mother
Sometimes even the best parents end up with a bad seed unfortunately. At some point you have to learn to let go and let God. Whatever happens is meant to be. Addicts leave a trail of distruction and dysfunction in their path and I would know due to having an addict for an aunt. The whole famioy gets sucked in.
duh

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Kerri wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes even the best parents end up with a bad seed unfortunately. At some point you have to learn to let go and let God. Whatever happens is meant to be. Addicts leave a trail of distruction and dysfunction in their path and I would know due to having an addict for an aunt. The whole famioy gets sucked in.
Well said I am in no position to judge but I can say I would never do that to my mom and kids...good for the kids Good blessed them with a loving grandma
somethingsfunny

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 8, 2013
When she went missing the ad said she was very healthy looking. .... Why say it
Really

Florence, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
u guys don't know the whole story and never will only family will , and it wasn't what u all think it was she wasn't getting a fix she wasn't on drugs when she went up there , stupid asses what if it was your daughter , the mother doesn't want all what happen in the news or fb
lol

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 9, 2013
That's crazy. Glad they found her most people aren't so lucky.
somethingsfunny

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Really wrote:
u guys don't know the whole story and never will only family will , and it wasn't what u all think it was she wasn't getting a fix she wasn't on drugs when she went up there , stupid asses what if it was your daughter , the mother doesn't want all what happen in the news or fb
Then why make a Facebook and go to the paper about her missing when there is more to the story, we want to know
Lol

New York, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
somethingsfunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why make a Facebook and go to the paper about her missing when there is more to the story, we want to know
Exactly! We've all been searching for almost a month expected to report everything we find out, yet they won't? That's kind of hypocritical isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
APB out on Dirty Deb 8 min Fake FB Friend 7
I knew he couldn't make you happy 16 min Pondering 47
Neal Greenwell 19 min Good pus 1
She looks like amy winehouse 30 min LoveIsALosingGame 2
people who claim to be nursres at St. Vincent w... 32 min Now 46
Jobs that hire felons that pay ok 33 min Nonfailure 10
Can some one explain 48 min Curious 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance