Anybody know anything about her?
Metro

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 10, 2011
I'd do her
been there done that

Henderson, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2011
I would just like to say some random words unrelated to her. Loose. Druggy. Stupid. Good head. Easy.
did her too

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2011
Well unlike this guy ^ ^ ^ she was the best fck I've ever had. I tore that up.. and she really looks out for ppl.. good heart.
Mee

Akron, OH

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Worked with her nice girl
Cody durham

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Tagged it good PUss fire head
Josh

United States

#8 Jul 16, 2012
Anybody been wit her lately. Know if she has a man?
ikno

Florence, KY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
She gotta man
parent

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jul 23, 2012
great kid made some mistakes but doing better now since she is not with you loosers lol
chris

Middleville, MI

#11 Aug 10, 2012
I miss her
Hmm

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 14, 2012
She different kinda girl. Only girl like her I have ever met.
yeah

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
she's a bad bitch. real as real gets.
Noway

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Dating jesse wilson.. Y??
Freind

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 8, 2013
She's not with jesse now.
JustWondering

Covington, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
What happened to her being pregnant ?? Just wondering if she ever was because once he was outta the picture so was her pregnancy .
OhNo

United States

#19 Feb 8, 2013
She went and have an abortion!!
howellpark

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Cant say I blame her if she really did he treated her like sh*t straight up. Dogged her out and errithang. Had that pour girl sick as hell.
Sad

Newburgh, IN

#21 Feb 8, 2013
I hate seeing all these girls getting pregnant and passing their kids out like candy on Halloween and then just decide oh I don't like him anymore and I can't quit doing stupid shit long enough to have a healthy baby so I'll just go kill it...grow the hell up, neither one of em should ever have children it makes me sick
sheakid

Newburgh, IN

#22 Feb 10, 2013
JustWondering wrote:
What happened to her being pregnant ?? Just wondering if she ever was because once he was outta the picture so was her pregnancy .
Ain't that it, didn't even wait til she killed the baby before she started partying.
JustWondering

Covington, KY

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Its not like she was gonna keep it anyway , shes already gave two away so I dont think anyone though any diff this time . She needs to be fixed , having kids just to give them up and getting pregnant just to kill it makes no damn since to me , if you cant feed em dontt breed em ! Quit being such a reckless whore , thats what condoms are for :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Madden 6 min Ha ha 16
Golden Shower 7 min Muah 1
Missinghim 16 min Hurting 65
Lucas pace 26 min Bpdays 2
Hot newburgh milfs 2 hr Klp 1
Review: Cady Wellness Institute - Louis B Cady MD (Jan '09) 21 hr Johnny Cash 11
Smoking hot brunette at elite air! Dec 2 Whoisshe 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages