is it legal for a 21 year old to date...

is it legal for a 21 year old to date a 15 year old?

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

wierd

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Someone please give your opinion!!
wellll

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jun 22, 2013
No
Eww

Evansville, IN

#4 Jun 22, 2013
Nope, 16.
seenp

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Yes age of consent is 16
Mmhmm

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Age of consent in Indiana is 16, so it is illegal until then. I'm not sure of Kentucky/Illinois law- some states have the age of consent set at 14.
Smiles

Florence, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2013
No!!!! He's a creep for looking at girls that young. Yes when we were young it was cool to date an older man, but my parents wouldn't have allowed it thankfully.
openingup

Florence, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2013
You are opening yourself up to statutory rape charges and possibly more. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor, etc. Tell her bye bye and wait a year.
Ummm

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 22, 2013
If you have to ask don't you think it's wrong if you contradict something and think it might be wrong it probably is yes you can get in trouble and I think it's wrong because a 21 yr should have a lot different mind set!! A 15 yr should be worrying about grades and sports a 21 should be worried about college and how your going to pay your bills two totally different stages!! Think about it it's wrong!!
brooklyn

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Nope its not legal, not until ur 16 , but if u looove him, go for it . But chances are it wont work (from experience)
LOL

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Zach Kritemeyer needs to read this!
what??

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
Zach Kritemeyer needs to read this!
I always see him with a younger girl and didnt know if it was his gf or sister. How old are they both??
wierd

Evansville, IN

#13 Jun 23, 2013
It's not me I'm asking for. It's this guy my ex is dating
wierd

Evansville, IN

#14 Jun 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="what??"]<quo ted text>I always see him with a younger girl and didnt know if it was his gf or sister. How old are they both??[/QUOTE]
Zach is 21 and she's 15
swatguy

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Ummm wrote:
If you have to ask don't you think it's wrong if you contradict something and think it might be wrong it probably is yes you can get in trouble and I think it's wrong because a 21 yr should have a lot different mind set!! A 15 yr should be worrying about grades and sports a 21 should be worried about college and how your going to pay your bills two totally different stages!! Think about it it's wrong!!
He dropped out of college he works full time at swat pest.
really

Florence, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2013
There is no statutory in Indiana. It is sexual misconduct with a minor.
johnny b

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Hell no
Are you kidding

Newburgh, IN

#18 Jun 23, 2013
What 21 yr old would want to be with a 15 yr old??? And don't say sh*# like but the 15 yr old is very mature, etc. BULLSH*#!!! Can you say statutory rape? Molestation? Child abuse?
Cry me a river

Bloomington, IN

#19 Jun 23, 2013
This post is up because her stalker ex boyfriend posted this and now he is jealous of him. Her parents are responsible for her not this douche that likes to talk crap about her current boyfriend. And with me saying that why is this 15 year old on topix with the topics people are talking about on here? Maybe he souls play outside and off the computer. Maybe if her was outside he would find a new girl and stop worrying about his ex and her new bf.
wow

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Cry me a river wrote:
This post is up because her stalker ex boyfriend posted this and now he is jealous of him. Her parents are responsible for her not this douche that likes to talk crap about her current boyfriend. And with me saying that why is this 15 year old on topix with the topics people are talking about on here? Maybe he souls play outside and off the computer. Maybe if her was outside he would find a new girl and stop worrying about his ex and her new bf.
You need to brush up on your grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darcy "Kay" (Dec '13) 1 hr bdn 12
Brenda Harris (Alledged Arsonist-Child Molester) 1 hr Put her away 5
dezira Williams / Barrett 1 hr Yup 21
Sluttiest girls in Evansville 1 hr ok 50
I like to masturbated 1 hr Lowlow 14
Review: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (Apr '15) 2 hr Candyxoxoxo 23
Who committed suicide tonight on Kensington? 2 hr Neighbor 3

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance