me

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
If i tell on my mom for selling pain pills, and smoking weed/fake with me and my friends before , what will they do ?
old school

Louisville, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2013
me wrote:
If i tell on my mom for selling pain pills, and smoking weed/fake with me and my friends before , what will they do ?
Relocate you with family or foster care and proly drug court her butt have a lot of fines and her name on the news with her Facebook mugshot
me

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Im telling tomorrow
right

Newburgh, IN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Haha
old school

Louisville, OH

#5 Feb 26, 2013
me wrote:
Im telling tomorrow
If she been in trouble before it could be even worse
But she shouldn't be involving her kids or other people's kids in her wrong doings
Hope you and Ur friends learn from her mistakes and not make the same ones
Ummm

New York, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
me wrote:
Im telling tomorrow
I'd think long and hard about that if I were you! Be careful what you wish for, kid.
Christina

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
How old r u? I'm totally against parents who do this.... As a parent you are supposed to teach your kids right from wrong and last I checked selling pain pills and smoking weed is completely illegal!!!! I know old women who still to this day think its cool to get high and it's sad they need to grow up!!!!!
daddyoftheyear

Mokena, IL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Aint nothing wrong with smoking weed....selling pillz is definitely wrong! But smoking weed is like drinking a beer but is more chill and less violent. Dont rat your mom out..talk with her first..if she doesn't listen then move out
daddyoftheyear

Mokena, IL

#9 Feb 27, 2013
She is obviously being pretty dumb if she is smoking that fake shit...tell her to stick with the natural god given medical benefitting marijuana....its goooood for u...not bad like the federal government portrays....smoke a doobie and enjoy the world!!!!!!
haha

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
daddyoftheyear wrote:
She is obviously being pretty dumb if she is smoking that fake shit...tell her to stick with the natural god given medical benefitting marijuana....its goooood for u...not bad like the federal government portrays....smoke a doobie and enjoy the world!!!!!!
Amen!!
Top hat ballin big rigga

Florence, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
daddyoftheyear wrote:
She is obviously being pretty dumb if she is smoking that fake shit...tell her to stick with the natural god given medical benefitting marijuana....its goooood for u...not bad like the federal government portrays....smoke a doobie and enjoy the world!!!!!!
Preach
ur jokin right

Cary, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2013
me wrote:
Im telling tomorrow
why would u do that? shes your MOM. r u kiddin me? if youll turn on ur own mom , youll turn on ne body. SNITCH!!
me

Evansville, IN

#13 Feb 28, 2013
You dont know how my mom treats me so shut the f up
be real!!

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 28, 2013
me wrote:
You dont know how my mom treats me so shut the f up
You should talk to someone about this because your mom is living like she is the child and is hurting her own children. Don't listen to the people that call you names like snitch and rat because they are the people that break the law and fear the police.
question

Hebron, IL

#15 Feb 28, 2013
How old are you?
Christina

Uniontown, OH

#17 Mar 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>
You should talk to someone about this because your mom is living like she is the child and is hurting her own children. Don't listen to the people that call you names like snitch and rat because they are the people that break the law and fear the police.[/QUOTE]

Amen!!!! It's about time these "parents" grow up!!!
hellno

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Talk to your mom kid tell her the deal and if she does not stop go to the church and try too get some help. You don't want to be in a foster home. A lot of foster parents are bad. I feel for you and understand but calling the cops or cps is last resort. And believe me I am not afraid of any cops. They get high and drunk and beat their wives and kids and get away with it. Case and point Drew Peterson.
be real!!

Evansville, IN

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Christina wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>
You should talk to someone about this because your mom is living like she is the child and is hurting her own children. Don't listen to the people that call you names like snitch and rat because they are the people that break the law and fear the police. "

Amen!!!! It's about time these "parents" grow up!!!
It's past time they should have grown up when they had the baby.
be real!!

Evansville, IN

#20 Mar 1, 2013
hellno wrote:
Talk to your mom kid tell her the deal and if she does not stop go to the church and try too get some help. You don't want to be in a foster home. A lot of foster parents are bad. I feel for you and understand but calling the cops or cps is last resort. And believe me I am not afraid of any cops. They get high and drunk and beat their wives and kids and get away with it. Case and point Drew Peterson.
One police man is your point against the whole nation of police? What happens if one black man murders a child does that mean they all do? Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I remember what he did to me 1 min Nasty men 11
again 1 min Real thoughts 2
Lost love forever 5 min Deep pain 24
2013 Gov't shutdown and Trump 6 min Biff1992 2
News OWI charge dropped in Warrick County car-sled f... Fri Fact 2
Hot MILF Fri easy 3
Worst McDonald's in southern Indiana Wed Maybe 12

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages