Is Cody Zeller NBA Ready????

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.stableytimes.com/news/nba-bound-so...

what yall think?

yes no?

he played pretty soft last night...
HoosierFan

Newburgh, IN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
He is not NBA ready IMO. he needs to gain about 30 more LBS and add some muscle. He needs to be able to make smarter basketball decisions. He will be NBA ready after he graduates from IU and wins us a championship.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 29, 2013
he needs to develop a jumper too, and i agree put on weight
facts

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 29, 2013
He has already graduated from IU.
He is nowhere near nba ready.
IU will not win a title with Crean.
whatever

Stone Mountain, GA

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Whack. Not even the best person on the team
answer

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Mar 29, 2013
facts wrote:
He hasn't graduated? Where have you been?
HoosierFan

Florence, KY

#7 Mar 29, 2013
facts wrote:
LMFAO FACTS. You sir are retarded. He is merely a freshman. Yes, the man is smart but he will not graduate until the end of the next school year. Which is still 2 years early. And IU will win a championship with Crean. You just wait and see.

Location hidden

#8 Mar 29, 2013
facts wrote:
he is about to grad in dec with summer classes.

Crean will get better, it takes time for coaches. Look at what crean did this year, won big ten outright for first time in 20 years, got a #1 seed in tourney and they were #1 for 10 weeks.

At some point crean will just have a good enough team like Calipari had...
Tubby

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2013
HoosierFan wrote:
He is not NBA ready IMO. he needs to gain about 30 more LBS and add some muscle. He needs to be able to make smarter basketball decisions. He will be NBA ready after he graduates from IU and wins us a championship.
27 damn years and all you hoosiers freaks have done is dust an old trophy off. Indiana with their home referees looks O.K. but let them hit the road or play at a neutral site and then the true teams ugly heads comes out. Sorry to say, all the NCAA games are played on a neutral site, bingo, Indiana scores 50 points, and loses to a lower seed. That part down the middle, clapping freak of a coach you have, reminds me of bobby knight, he points his finger to himself in victory, and to his players in defeat. Glad to say for the 27th. straight year the hoosiers are losers. ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
lol

Akron, OH

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>27 damn years and all you hoosiers freaks have done is dust an old trophy off. Indiana with their home referees looks O.K. but let them hit the road or play at a neutral site and then the true teams ugly heads comes out. Sorry to say, all the NCAA games are played on a neutral site, bingo, Indiana scores 50 points, and loses to a lower seed. That part down the middle, clapping freak of a coach you have, reminds me of bobby knight, he points his finger to himself in victory, and to his players in defeat. Glad to say for the 27th. straight year the hoosiers are losers. ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
I see Math isn't your strong suit lol
Tubby

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Math isn't your strong suit lol
I forgot you hoosiers rush the floor, build a shrine, cut down the nets, for winning a regular season game against kentucky. I must remind everyone how they got their ass kicked on senior night, but tied for a big 10 championship and cut the nets down in a empty gym. Last year got their asses kicked by the Nat'l champions Kentucky wilcats. 102-90. We only hang Nat'l championship banners in Kentucky, and we will never rush the floor beating anyone during a regular season game. Before you say it, we had a terrible year, but it will not take us 27 years to return. We have put 3 more nat'l championships trophys in our case since Indiana won their last, back in the 80's.
RIP Brose

Ironton, OH

#12 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot you hoosiers rush the floor, build a shrine, cut down the nets, for winning a regular season game against kentucky. I must remind everyone how they got their ass kicked on senior night, but tied for a big 10 championship and cut the nets down in a empty gym. Last year got their asses kicked by the Nat'l champions Kentucky wilcats. 102-90. We only hang Nat'l championship banners in Kentucky, and we will never rush the floor beating anyone during a regular season game. Before you say it, we had a terrible year, but it will not take us 27 years to return. We have put 3 more nat'l championships trophys in our case since Indiana won their last, back in the 80's.
Get off an IU topic if you're a UK fan. All you UK people are butt-hurt bout you're season this year, so to feel better you talk shit bout IU

Location hidden

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>27 damn years and all you hoosiers freaks have done is dust an old trophy off. Indiana with their home referees looks O.K. but let them hit the road or play at a neutral site and then the true teams ugly heads comes out. Sorry to say, all the NCAA games are played on a neutral site, bingo, Indiana scores 50 points, and loses to a lower seed. That part down the middle, clapping freak of a coach you have, reminds me of bobby knight, he points his finger to himself in victory, and to his players in defeat. Glad to say for the 27th. straight year the hoosiers are losers. ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
beat michigan and michigan state on the road this year? how did UK do in the NIT?
lol

Akron, OH

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot you hoosiers rush the floor, build a shrine, cut down the nets, for winning a regular season game against kentucky. I must remind everyone how they got their ass kicked on senior night, but tied for a big 10 championship and cut the nets down in a empty gym. Last year got their asses kicked by the Nat'l champions Kentucky wilcats. 102-90. We only hang Nat'l championship banners in Kentucky, and we will never rush the floor beating anyone during a regular season game. Before you say it, we had a terrible year, but it will not take us 27 years to return. We have put 3 more nat'l championships trophys in our case since Indiana won their last, back in the 80's.
Bet you'll cry when they take that 2012 banner back down. Won't be the first time it's happened to calipari. Congrats, he can recruit one and done gangsters who can't read or write. Glad that gives your life purpose lol...
Tubby

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 29, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you'll cry when they take that 2012 banner back down. Won't be the first time it's happened to calipari. Congrats, he can recruit one and done gangsters who can't read or write. Glad that gives your life purpose lol...
Loser hoosiers, 27 damn straight years. lmao. You people are the laughing stock of the nation. Kentucky's #1 player and the #1 player in america went down hurt. This accident hurt this Kentucky team. with Noel's injury, he will still be drafted higher than Zeller. I taped The 6 games kentucky won on the way to their 8th. championship. I enjoy watching the ass kicking we put on Indiana the most. Speaking of cheating, how is that working out for Indiana's program?
IU Andy

Florence, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2013
Is he even college ready? He got handled against the top guys this season. He'd sit the bench in the NBA.
wack

United States

#17 Mar 29, 2013
He is wack
lol

Akron, OH

#18 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>Loser hoosiers, 27 damn straight years. lmao. You people are the laughing stock of the nation. Kentucky's #1 player and the #1 player in america went down hurt. This accident hurt this Kentucky team. with Noel's injury, he will still be drafted higher than Zeller. I taped The 6 games kentucky won on the way to their 8th. championship. I enjoy watching the ass kicking we put on Indiana the most. Speaking of cheating, how is that working out for Indiana's program?
A) what kind of backwoods freak "tapes" games lmao!!!! Hello 1991!!!

B) Please check your math because you, like most of UK's players, clearly do not have a degree

C) We like IU basketball but we do not let it define or construct our entire identity. What you are doing is called "basking in reflected glory" or "BIRG'ing" for short and is considered a mental disorder. Feel free to google or Wikipedia if you know how to use the Internet.

D) UK will suck again next year, IU will be in the sweet 16 again next year.

E) again, please check your math hillbilly.
RIP Brose

Ironton, OH

#19 Mar 29, 2013
Tubby wrote:
<quoted text>Loser hoosiers, 27 damn straight years. lmao. You people are the laughing stock of the nation. Kentucky's #1 player and the #1 player in america went down hurt. This accident hurt this Kentucky team. with Noel's injury, he will still be drafted higher than Zeller. I taped The 6 games kentucky won on the way to their 8th. championship. I enjoy watching the ass kicking we put on Indiana the most. Speaking of cheating, how is that working out for Indiana's program?
Injuries are a part of the game bruh... But if you wana play that card then ima say that there is a good chance UNC would've beat UK last year if Kemdall Marshall was not hurt... And Syracuse also had one of there best dudes out as well. But to say Noel is the best college player in America is laughable at best... Great shot blocker, but had no offensive game whatsoever.
Tubby

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2013
RIP Brose wrote:
<quoted text>
Injuries are a part of the game bruh... But if you wana play that card then ima say that there is a good chance UNC would've beat UK last year if Kemdall Marshall was not hurt... And Syracuse also had one of there best dudes out as well. But to say Noel is the best college player in America is laughable at best... Great shot blocker, but had no offensive game whatsoever.
Probably #1 in this years N.B.A. draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash pick up 17 hr Every1knos 3
Lori mosley 21 hr black toy 4 wf 11
Justin chase. (Feb '16) Mon Talknn 2
William Brewer Sep 26 So sad 6
Frank Rose from A+ Derr Sep 25 MrsKim 1
Strap-On Pegging (Nov '14) Sep 23 theCARS7879 17
Ronald Hill Sep 23 Informer 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance