Has anyone done it
fun

Covington, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Sounds fun
Crazystory

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Well me and 2 of my girls were headed to my guy bday bar b que......so long story short we were waiting for our bus at the terminal. We were standing there talking and one girl tells the other girl that she got something on her shirt she reaches for her shirt and instead of getting something off she pulls her titty out and starts to suck it..so then the other girl like u got something on your shirt too so she starts sucking on her tits..im standing there shocked and aroused so sh*t i start sucking too them they pull my lil tits out and next thing i knw somebosy laying across the bench close to us watching. We quit lol.
sexy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Crazystory wrote:
Well me and 2 of my girls were headed to my guy bday bar b que......so long story short we were waiting for our bus at the terminal. We were standing there talking and one girl tells the other girl that she got something on her shirt she reaches for her shirt and instead of getting something off she pulls her titty out and starts to suck it..so then the other girl like u got something on your shirt too so she starts sucking on her tits..im standing there shocked and aroused so sh*t i start sucking too them they pull my lil tits out and next thing i knw somebosy laying across the bench close to us watching. We quit lol.
sounds good
Hmmm

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Please Help

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I accidentally dropped my HP Laptop out a window and it landed in the parking lot. A dually truck had run over it before I could pick it up during my lunch break. Now it won't display on my TV and has a clicking sound on boot-up. What could the problem be? I need it for a presentation next week. Please help!!!
cherry kissies

Hammond, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
I haven't pnly gave my ex head on the city bua. why TF when your in loce u dgaf lol
Hellno

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Never have. The buses are nasty enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white people are trully the superior race hands... (Aug '12) 14 min OnALighterNote 227
tounge puncher 16 min tree 9
Anyone met a girl off craigslist,datelines,or p... 27 min whatitaint 30
Swat at parkway 33 min Hmm 1
Baby 34 min Really 27
White boys that love Black girls (Jun '13) 36 min captain hook 431
haley shea green in jail 1 hr CCC 10
•••
•••
Newburgh Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••