Has anyone done it
fun

Florence, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Sounds fun
Crazystory

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Well me and 2 of my girls were headed to my guy bday bar b que......so long story short we were waiting for our bus at the terminal. We were standing there talking and one girl tells the other girl that she got something on her shirt she reaches for her shirt and instead of getting something off she pulls her titty out and starts to suck it..so then the other girl like u got something on your shirt too so she starts sucking on her tits..im standing there shocked and aroused so sh*t i start sucking too them they pull my lil tits out and next thing i knw somebosy laying across the bench close to us watching. We quit lol.
sexy

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Crazystory wrote:
Well me and 2 of my girls were headed to my guy bday bar b que......so long story short we were waiting for our bus at the terminal. We were standing there talking and one girl tells the other girl that she got something on her shirt she reaches for her shirt and instead of getting something off she pulls her titty out and starts to suck it..so then the other girl like u got something on your shirt too so she starts sucking on her tits..im standing there shocked and aroused so sh*t i start sucking too them they pull my lil tits out and next thing i knw somebosy laying across the bench close to us watching. We quit lol.
sounds good
Hmmm

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Please Help

Denver, CO

#8 Feb 17, 2013
I accidentally dropped my HP Laptop out a window and it landed in the parking lot. A dually truck had run over it before I could pick it up during my lunch break. Now it won't display on my TV and has a clicking sound on boot-up. What could the problem be? I need it for a presentation next week. Please help!!!
cherry kissies

United States

#9 Feb 17, 2013
I haven't pnly gave my ex head on the city bua. why TF when your in loce u dgaf lol
Hellno

Evansville, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Never have. The buses are nasty enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berry Plastics makes production workers work CH... (Dec '14) 7 min Notthathard 70
Laurin cantner 18 min trump16 13
Brittany knight 35 min Mrwayback 1
I am so angry 36 min Hate you too 9
Tabatha at O'Reilly 8 hr Boatsandhos 7
Black girls on bp Nov 30 Klp 1
Newburgh Wendys Nov 30 soooo 13

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages