lol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend. He is the best thing to happen to my life. Just not my sex life. I don't know what to do about his little issue. My gfs say I can have the best of both worlds with the good man at home and a big lover on the side. But I just don't know if that's fair.
no...

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Don't cheat!! That's never good!! Spice things up go to a sex shop and get some toys! Look up a we-vibe it helps you out and makes him feel bigger in you!
wow

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

If you love him then cheating would never be an option, what if he cheated on you because you had a big vagina? Do things to make the sex work better, have him go down on you for awhile to get you really worked up and when the penetration happens suggest he play with your clit or you could do it yourself. You can buy vibrating rings to help the stimulation, or you could even have him f*** you with toys. If none of this works and it's something you can't get past, then leave him, don't cheat. Cheating just ruins your reputation, and both of you will get hurt.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

lol wrote:
Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend. He is the best thing to happen to my life. Just not my sex life. I don't know what to do about his little issue. My gfs say I can have the best of both worlds with the good man at home and a big lover on the side. But I just don't know if that's fair.

How long have you been with him? Is it really true meaningful love in your opinion? Aside from size, is he a good lover otherwise? And exactly how small is he? Need some more info before I can provide any suggestions
lol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

1 1/2 years and yes its real love. He's a little bigger than 5 and not thick.
well

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

He can get this surgery where they clip something and I guess it gets longer google it! That's sad to think for life that's ur sex life :( I couldn't do it
lulz

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you girls just have huge holes? Does it echo when he eats you? Does he say its like f'ing a glass of water?
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Haha. Alot of chicks tell me there bfs have small dicks I think its funny
better

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

My man has a big one and I love it..
Mine is small

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

mine is only 7 1/2 inches but it is pretty big around. I cant even put my hand all the way around it. I wish is was bigger.....
poorgirl

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

8 and thick here, sounds like u need some bigpeniscillin to cure the blues
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Well I'm pretty petite. Just 5'1 and 100 lbs. So I guess he's not that small,but I miss being feeled. I just don't want to hurt him, but I just can see our sex life getting any better. Please any one else have my problem?
idk

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

If the love is real the size shouldn't matter hell if the sex is more important then love then the relationship ain't good the love connection always comes before sex on some real s*** if the size of the penis is all anybody worry about then they a h0e and idc who get mad bout what I say everybody wonder y they can't find a good man or woman its cuz y'all blinded by stupid things a jus cuz this person is sexy don't mean he ain't a woman beater jus cuz this person got a big booty don't mean she ain't a h0e if y'all young people would learn to be with a person because of the connection y'all have or the love the person can instead of some dead beat jus cuz they look good then y'all would find satisfaction in everything even if they small down there or big none of it should matter it you have the strong love connection
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

idk wrote:
If the love is real the size shouldn't matter hell if the sex is more important then love then the relationship ain't good the love connection always comes before sex on some real s*** if the size of the penis is all anybody worry about then they a h0e and idc who get mad bout what I say everybody wonder y they can't find a good man or woman its cuz y'all blinded by stupid things a jus cuz this person is sexy don't mean he ain't a woman beater jus cuz this person got a big booty don't mean she ain't a h0e if y'all young people would learn to be with a person because of the connection y'all have or the love the person can instead of some dead beat jus cuz they look good then y'all would find satisfaction in everything even if they small down there or big none of it should matter it you have the strong love connection
your right! I'm just being selfish. I do love him very much. I guess I will have to make the best of it.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Maybe you should do some keagels and tighten yourself up:)
hhhmm

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Did u not know it was that small when u first got 2gether like b 4 u fell in love with him??? Obviously u liked it at first Soo Whats the problem now? I think u jus wanna go get sum new Di*k or yea maybe its ur puss........ Either way I say keep him if u love him & go fu*k another dude it'll b ok he's gotta lil peter he won't leave u :)
PeterInnis

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mine is small wrote:
mine is only 7 1/2 inches but it is pretty big around. I cant even put my hand all the way around it. I wish is was bigger.....
...or you wish you had a hand to put around it.
PeterInnis

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>your right! I'm just being selfish. I do love him very much. I guess I will have to make the best of it.
Are you coming back over tonight for some Subway? Five, five dollar, five dollar foot long.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

hhhmm wrote:
Did u not know it was that small when u first got 2gether like b 4 u fell in love with him??? Obviously u liked it at first Soo Whats the problem now? I think u jus wanna go get sum new Di*k or yea maybe its ur puss........ Either way I say keep him if u love him & go fu*k another dude it'll b ok he's gotta lil peter he won't leave u :)
yes I knew,but like I said I just miss being filled.. I just don't want to hurt him. He really is a great to me. Does anyone else have this problem?
feelya

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
Well I'm pretty petite. Just 5'1 and 100 lbs. So I guess he's not that small,but I miss being feeled. I just don't want to hurt him, but I just can see our sex life getting any better. Please any one else have my problem?
I understand where you are coming from. My man also has a small one. I love him though and we have two children together so I am here no matter what. It does help to get toys and for him to go down. Not only does it help satisfy the need to feel filled up I guess you could say but it also helps spice up your sex life which every relationship eventually needs. If you truly love him and he is the one you want then never cheat. If you dont wanna be with him then end it. Just remember it is easier to spice up your sex life then it is to find a good man that you love and loves you back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Birthday 10 min yoamigo 2
Bristol Meyer vs CSX 21 min yoamigo 13
Kristy kelly 23 min happyhappyhappy 2
Erron Huckleberry (Oct '12) 2 hr Tuck 28
who is a squirter?? 2 hr AAh 22
Erin Waddells a bitch 2 hr Andy 2
Jordan Mckinney 5 hr bich 2

Search the Newburgh Forum:
•••
•••