Cut off age for strippers

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Kelly

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
For men & women?

I say 25-30.

By then you should have saved up enough money to start a business, finish school, etc. I couldn't care less if your body is still tight; balding, going grey, sagging skin ain't cute.
MyOp

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
30 or when your kids are in their teens. I think its weird when chicks still stripping but they got a 17 year old son or 13 year old daughter
Stargirl

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
No cut off age since people should never start doing that shit in the first place.

Frank Ocean's video where he had the strippers with demonic faces was spot on. That shit is unhealthy and destructive to the soul!!

People will do anything for money these days.

Being a hooker is horrible, but shit at least they do it in the confines of 4 walls. Strippers get up and show their pussssies to hundreds, thousands of people. It's just sad.
lol

Greenville, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Stargirl wrote:
No cut off age since people should never start doing that shit in the first place.

Frank Ocean's video where he had the strippers with demonic faces was spot on. That shit is unhealthy and destructive to the soul!!

Being a hooker is horrible, but shit at least they do it in the confines of 4 walls. Strippers get up and show their pussssies to hundreds, thousands of people. It's just sad.
I agree 100%
Hmm

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
A day before he/she is born. Once you start stripping, you've given up on life and your self respect. Jmo, don't get sensitive with me today y'all.
Weedheadchica

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 16, 2013
What about those senior strip clubs with the women age 50+???

You know there is a market out there for them so I guess 65, any age over that they risk breaking a hip sliding up and down the pole.
Ponygirl

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Kelly wrote:
For men & women?

I say 25-30.

By then you should have saved up enough money to start a business, finish school, etc. I couldn't care less if your body is still tight; balding, going grey, sagging skin ain't cute.
BIRTH!!!!!!
titty luvr

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Cut off age should be when the boobs begin to sag.
Insensitive

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Stargirl wrote:
Agreed. I think strippers aka prostitutes ( most of them do "extras" cause thats where they really make money) these b!tches are the lowest of the low in this society. Instead of working hard, saving up and going to school and working a normal job like the rest of us these hoes degrade themselves for a little cash and attention.

FYI most strippers never open business, or graduate college.
Cupcake

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
MyOp wrote:
30 or when your kids are in their teens. I think its weird when chicks still stripping but they got a 17 year old son or 13 year old daughter
Me and a friend of mine were discussing the very same thing especially about Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. Granted she should have been more private about her hoish activities in the past, but now her son is a teenager and I'm sure he knows the legend that is his mother, but she's still up to her old tricks and damn near 40 posting naked pics on Twitter.
debby downer

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Insensitive wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I think strippers aka prostitutes ( most of them do "extras" cause thats where they really make money) these b!tches are the lowest of the low in this society. Instead of working hard, saving up and going to school and working a normal job like the rest of us these hoes degrade themselves for a little cash and attention.
FYI most strippers never open business, or graduate college.
By your words alone you said "most" meaning not all. Personally I think that's an attack you can't back up. Sure there maybe nobody strippers that do it too long , but there are nobodys everywhere...
I know many dancers... one is taking her bar exam this year and others I know graduate in may. Some dancers do " extra" but non dancers do extras too that just makes them sluts. Being a dancer doesn't make you low in society's eyes quite the opposite... You get to work and make a way for yourself provide oppurtnities not previously in sight. I'm sure these girls that are doing it for the right reasons don't kind your ridicule. They may be in fact defending you one day. LoL
Uhhuh

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and a friend of mine were discussing the very same thing especially about Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. Granted she should have been more private about her hoish activities in the past, but now her son is a teenager and I'm sure he knows the legend that is his mother, but she's still up to her old tricks and damn near 40 posting naked pics on Twitter.
Same with that Deelishis chick, she has a teenager and she still slobbin on rapper d!ck at the club every week and posting pictures of her sloppy booty on IG. How do they keep doing it?!!It just looks desperate & sad after a while.
Ex-Stripper NC

Raleigh, NC

#14 Nov 17, 2014
Hmm wrote:
A day before he/she is born. Once you start stripping, you've given up on life and your self respect. Jmo, don't get sensitive with me today y'all.
I was a stripper and before u all start throwing stones at me, just know that I had just left an abusive relationship (a relationship I had dropped out of high school for once I became pregnant), was homeless, carless, and had no family to support me, and mt abusive boyfriend of 5 years' mother took my child on the account that I had nothing (as my abusive boyfriend left me with nothing when I left him). I went to a strip club at 19 to make some money on amatuer night and was given a job instead. I made $300 my first night and my career as a stripper began at that point, I mean,$300 a day??! Anyway, I was already depressed and there were drugs and alcohol there which sent me down the wrong road. I got out of all that 6 years ago. I am now 30 and have been in college for 3 years. I have nothing to show for my years of stripping except the feeling of hopelessness when I think of those times. Now, had I had my head on my shoulders right I may have stayed away from drugs and alcohol and actually saved up money. What I did was barely pay the bills while spending hundreds on substances that numbed the pain I was going through. I had given up, had hit rock-bottom, felt degraded and disgusting, not myself...it was depressing really. At any rate, you cannot judge another person's choices for you have no idea what circumstances in their life and what environment they grew up in that made them go the course in life they chose to go. So many times, men would tell me "What are you doing here?" "You are too smart to be in a place like this!" and etc., but if they could see the circumstances leading up to that point thru my eyes, watch my ex rape me in the car out in the woods then throw a rag at me and say "clean yourself off!" or maybe see the time that he "punched me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me and then choking me against a wall only to let go before I lost consciousness to begin frantically kicking me while I lay on the floor; maybe he'd see through my eyes the time that my mother abandoned me at age 12 for a man and drugs and left me no one except a father I barely knew who lived in another state and kicked me out when I was pregnant forcing me to live with the man who would one day beat me for years knowing I wouldn't leave because I had no where to go! I've been raped, had a gun to my head, tortured, robbed, beaten, homeless, told I was trash by my very own mother and treated like trash by the people who I thought loved me. I felt incapable of being loved. Now, even though you hear my words and may think you know me by now, you must realize that although I am giving you bits of dramatic general information, it is just pieces of the puzzle that only I can see. Do not judge people. Only God can judge. We will all be punished for eternity for our sins when we die. Why must you scrutinize these people here on earth? If everyone's opinion about someone mattered what would that mean? Even if your opinion mattered what would that do to change the way things are? Opinions are useless. Instead of bitching about other people and being prejudiced against an entire group of people (strippers) based on stereotypes, why don't you get to know a stripper, go talk with or meet one of them and try to help them with their issues. They are not all bad people, they just practice evil deeds, but who doesn't sin? He who is without sin throw the first stone! If you think they are sinners, why not pray for them? Thank you for not stoning me today. I expect many mean comments and hurtful words but it is okay. You all have a right to an opinion, even if it is about me. I hope that my words will touch someone and teach them the value of seeing the world through someone elses perspective; through the eyes of a stripper.
Jack

Evansville, IN

#15 Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Stripper NC wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a stripper and before u all start throwing stones at me, just know that I had just left an abusive relationship (a relationship I had dropped out of high school for once I became pregnant), was homeless, carless, and had no family to support me, and mt abusive boyfriend of 5 years' mother took my child on the account that I had nothing (as my abusive boyfriend left me with nothing when I left him). I went to a strip club at 19 to make some money on amatuer night and was given a job instead. I made $300 my first night and my career as a stripper began at that point, I mean,$300 a day??! Anyway, I was already depressed and there were drugs and alcohol there which sent me down the wrong road. I got out of all that 6 years ago. I am now 30 and have been in college for 3 years. I have nothing to show for my years of stripping except the feeling of hopelessness when I think of those times. Now, had I had my head on my shoulders right I may have stayed away from drugs and alcohol and actually saved up money. What I did was barely pay the bills while spending hundreds on substances that numbed the pain I was going through. I had given up, had hit rock-bottom, felt degraded and disgusting, not myself...it was depressing really. At any rate, you cannot judge another person's choices for you have no idea what circumstances in their life and what environment they grew up in that made them go the course in life they chose to go. So many times, men would tell me "What are you doing here?" "You are too smart to be in a place like this!" and etc., but if they could see the circumstances leading up to that point thru my eyes, watch my ex rape me in the car out in the woods then throw a rag at me and say "clean yourself off!" or maybe see the time that he "punched me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me and then choking me against a wall only to let go before I lost consciousness to begin frantically kicking me while I lay on the floor; maybe he'd see through my eyes the time that my mother abandoned me at age 12 for a man and drugs and left me no one except a father I barely knew who lived in another state and kicked me out when I was pregnant forcing me to live with the man who would one day beat me for years knowing I wouldn't leave because I had no where to go! I've been raped, had a gun to my head, tortured, robbed, beaten, homeless, told I was trash by my very own mother and treated like trash by the people who I thought loved me. I felt incapable of being loved. Now, even though you hear my words and may think you know me by now, you must realize that although I am giving you bits of dramatic general information, it is just pieces of the puzzle that only I can see. Do not judge people. Only God can judge. We will all be punished for eternity for our sins when we die. Why must you scrutinize these people here on earth? If everyone's opinion about someone mattered what would that mean? Even if your opinion mattered what would that do to change the way things are? Opinions are useless. Instead of bitching about other people and being prejudiced against an entire group of people (strippers) based on stereotypes, why don't you get to know a stripper, go talk with or meet one of them and try to help them with their issues. They are not all bad people, they just practice evil deeds, but who doesn't sin? He who is without sin throw the first stone! If you think they are sinners, why not pray for them? Thank you for not stoning me today. I expect many mean comments and hurtful words but it is okay. You all have a right to an opinion, even if it is about me. I hope that my words will touch someone and teach them the value of seeing the world through someone elses perspective; through the eyes of a stripper.
Damn write a book not being mean that was just a lot to say
minnniemouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Nov 17, 2014
to ex stripper, amen to you!!!!! thank-you for sharing that personal , honest piece of your life history. i have never been a stripper or a hoe but have been a drug addict and was pysically and mantally abused for many,many years. i pray someone who is in the situation you were in,reads this and can get some hope then help for themselves. if no one can appreciate the time and honesty it took for you to do this, i appreciate it. i pray you continue on this positive path and dont give up on yourself or god. god bless you!!!!!
dave

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 17, 2014
It really depends. White girls really start showing their age around 28, asians around 45, and black girls around 40.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach mccool 5 min noteethgumrot 11
James Beck IV (Mar '12) 20 min kkkk 14
pizza downtown 28 min Samantha 12
Sarah tanner Watson 30 min Lacey 5
Alaska at the Pony 30 min danny 16
tyson senger got a 17 year old pregnant! 31 min shocked 30
Sabine at donu bank on lincoln 33 min Mmmm 3
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE