Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
Kelly

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
For men & women?

I say 25-30.

By then you should have saved up enough money to start a business, finish school, etc. I couldn't care less if your body is still tight; balding, going grey, sagging skin ain't cute.
MyOp

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
30 or when your kids are in their teens. I think its weird when chicks still stripping but they got a 17 year old son or 13 year old daughter
Stargirl

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
No cut off age since people should never start doing that shit in the first place.

Frank Ocean's video where he had the strippers with demonic faces was spot on. That shit is unhealthy and destructive to the soul!!

People will do anything for money these days.

Being a hooker is horrible, but shit at least they do it in the confines of 4 walls. Strippers get up and show their pussssies to hundreds, thousands of people. It's just sad.
lol

Greenville, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Stargirl wrote:
No cut off age since people should never start doing that shit in the first place.

Frank Ocean's video where he had the strippers with demonic faces was spot on. That shit is unhealthy and destructive to the soul!!

Being a hooker is horrible, but shit at least they do it in the confines of 4 walls. Strippers get up and show their pussssies to hundreds, thousands of people. It's just sad.
I agree 100%
Hmm

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
A day before he/she is born. Once you start stripping, you've given up on life and your self respect. Jmo, don't get sensitive with me today y'all.
Weedheadchica

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 16, 2013
What about those senior strip clubs with the women age 50+???

You know there is a market out there for them so I guess 65, any age over that they risk breaking a hip sliding up and down the pole.
Ponygirl

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Kelly wrote:
For men & women?

I say 25-30.

By then you should have saved up enough money to start a business, finish school, etc. I couldn't care less if your body is still tight; balding, going grey, sagging skin ain't cute.
BIRTH!!!!!!
titty luvr

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Cut off age should be when the boobs begin to sag.
Insensitive

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Stargirl wrote:
Agreed. I think strippers aka prostitutes ( most of them do "extras" cause thats where they really make money) these b!tches are the lowest of the low in this society. Instead of working hard, saving up and going to school and working a normal job like the rest of us these hoes degrade themselves for a little cash and attention.

FYI most strippers never open business, or graduate college.
Cupcake

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
MyOp wrote:
30 or when your kids are in their teens. I think its weird when chicks still stripping but they got a 17 year old son or 13 year old daughter
Me and a friend of mine were discussing the very same thing especially about Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. Granted she should have been more private about her hoish activities in the past, but now her son is a teenager and I'm sure he knows the legend that is his mother, but she's still up to her old tricks and damn near 40 posting naked pics on Twitter.
debby downer

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Insensitive wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I think strippers aka prostitutes ( most of them do "extras" cause thats where they really make money) these b!tches are the lowest of the low in this society. Instead of working hard, saving up and going to school and working a normal job like the rest of us these hoes degrade themselves for a little cash and attention.
FYI most strippers never open business, or graduate college.
By your words alone you said "most" meaning not all. Personally I think that's an attack you can't back up. Sure there maybe nobody strippers that do it too long , but there are nobodys everywhere...
I know many dancers... one is taking her bar exam this year and others I know graduate in may. Some dancers do " extra" but non dancers do extras too that just makes them sluts. Being a dancer doesn't make you low in society's eyes quite the opposite... You get to work and make a way for yourself provide oppurtnities not previously in sight. I'm sure these girls that are doing it for the right reasons don't kind your ridicule. They may be in fact defending you one day. LoL
Uhhuh

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Cupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and a friend of mine were discussing the very same thing especially about Karrine "Superhead" Steffans. Granted she should have been more private about her hoish activities in the past, but now her son is a teenager and I'm sure he knows the legend that is his mother, but she's still up to her old tricks and damn near 40 posting naked pics on Twitter.
Same with that Deelishis chick, she has a teenager and she still slobbin on rapper d!ck at the club every week and posting pictures of her sloppy booty on IG. How do they keep doing it?!!It just looks desperate & sad after a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the men at these days? 9 min manlyman4real 23
admin 13 min admi 1
Stare at you and your tattoos 25 min mern 27
Dmt 29 min mern 12
sarah sanders useless hoe. 43 min NHS2014 1
Dirty Cops 53 min mern 93
tmmi 57 min Dolly66 19
•••
•••
Newburgh Dating