helpmeplease

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Ok, so I always have extremely tangled hair everyday when it comes time to brush it. I used both shampoo and conditioner everyday and I brush it on a regular basis. I'm just becoming extremely frustrated with all the tangles. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good detangler or conditioner? I've already went and had my hair cut and thinned out.
ica

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
helpmeplease wrote:
Ok, so I always have extremely tangled hair everyday when it comes time to brush it. I used both shampoo and conditioner everyday and I brush it on a regular basis. I'm just becoming extremely frustrated with all the tangles. Does anyone have any recommendations on a good detangler or conditioner? I've already went and had my hair cut and thinned out.
At blondies hair supply in north park, buy Michael o rourke, leave it in weightless tangle tamer. Amazing, smells great too
pip

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 5, 2013
helpmeplease wrote:
My gets that way because it's pretty curly so
I use kids detangler. Three dollars at Walmart. Just don't use too much and your hair won't be oily looking.
helpmeplease

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
I'm going to go to the beauty supply today and see what someone there recommends.
Kelly

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Usually tangled hair is from lack of moisture...Its a 10 leave in conditioner is the BOMB for tangled hair...and solves the problem with the tangles! Good luck!
care

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
You need daily provision from kenra, you can get it from certain salons (walmart, ones in the mall) and a wet brush! It works wonders
hmm

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
I'm with Kelly it's a 10 is the best I use it everyday!!
pip

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 8, 2013
If you do but it's a 10 use sparingly. I spray too much on my hair and too close to my head and my hair was unruly a couple times.
hmm

Henderson, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Make sure u spray it 4 inches from ur scalp or ur hair will get grease looking!
helpmeplease

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
I will go get some of that, thank you all. So glad I can make use of topix. Hate when it's all about who's sleeping with who.
proud momma

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2013
i use kids detangler also my hair gets really tangled wen my hair is up wen i go to sleep so i no leave it down and it dont get tangled no more so gl
hair

Newburgh, IN

#12 Mar 9, 2013
I use Paul Mitchell detangler conditioner. It's like 20 a bottle but I have very long hair that gets very tangled throughout the day and this stuff is way worth the money. Bought it at Sally's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any landlords that rent to felons? (Jan '13) 23 min westside anyway 18
need hairdresser thats good with color 25 min notice 6
Relation asain massage on tippecanoe 28 min Roger that 2
Dustin thomas (Oct '11) 38 min haha 14
Biggest black pecker in evansville 44 min Grace 11
Ron t pee pee got to love it 45 min Kelly 2
6 months 46 min wowgoodluck 56
Newburgh Dating
Find my Match

Newburgh Jobs