cutie0n3rds1n1njection
gorgeous

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Who is the young cutie in injection printing on 3rd shift, kinda dresses like a pretty boy? Every time I see him he looks at me and cheeses real big...would like to get to know him <3
plz

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2013
You talkin about Ryan dedmond again?
sWeEtNsExY

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!
gorgeous

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Wonder if he'd like a new friend :)
amazed

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2013
I don't get on topix often, bit every.time I.do, it seems something.from berry plastics.is.on the site. It seems that instead of working, the people.there are worried about who's pants they can get in. That is.a.factory full of immature asked .people, otherwise.they would pay attention to their jobs and have the backbone to approach someone. Is it really that ghetto there? Are those people.really this afraid to talk directly .to.someone? If.so, its.no wonder they.are so horny. Sorta .pathetic
ashley

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2013
How do you know this is about berry???? It doesnt say anything about being from berry!?!
gorgeous

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
amazed wrote:
I don't get on topix often, bit every.time I.do, it seems something.from berry plastics.is.on the site. It seems that instead of working, the people.there are worried about who's pants they can get in. That is.a.factory full of immature asked .people, otherwise.they would pay attention to their jobs and have the backbone to approach someone. Is it really that ghetto there? Are those people.really this afraid to talk directly .to.someone? If.so, its.no wonder they.are so horny. Sorta .pathetic
Hey amazed, maybe you should worry more about your pathetic ass life instead of people at berry being horny..bet they all get more ass than you'll ever see in your life!
amazed

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2013
gorgeous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey amazed, maybe you should worry more about your pathetic ass life instead of people at berry being horny..bet they all get more ass than you'll ever see in your life!
I'll bet u r right. Ho's will be Ho's. When I rate the person I am by the number of people I sleep with, ill have an argument with you about this standard you have, til then, you are skank.
wowww

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Pretty sure he's dating someone from 3rds already
RockNroll69

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 21, 2013
He doesn't date anybody but did tell me he was thinkin about going to seconds which would be nice :)
mmmm

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Some people just keep their business to their selves, especially @ berry if you're smart
yourname

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 21, 2013
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet u r right. Ho's will be Ho's. When I rate the person I am by the number of people I sleep with, ill have an argument with you about this standard you have, til then, you are skank.
For all you know I'm a virgin. But I'm pretty sure you're a caveman..."you are skank" learn proper English dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sarah yates 52 min Fnkdup 28
April Elpers 1 hr Lowlow 2
John Jones tjmaxx 2 hr Stacy 9
Aaron manager beef o' Brady's 7 hr Tellhowitis 16
Savannah Cassidy Mon Thinkaboutit 4
Hot newburgh milfs Jan 15 Hobbyist 9
Denise Bateman Jan 14 Sink ships 3

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance