Med 1st pain mgmt..
a concerned daughter

Florence, KY

#41 Mar 11, 2013
my mom went there and she has really bad circulation and i need to help her. she has an appt there on 3-21-13. and she dont know if she should go to another docter.. does any one know anything.. Med first keeps saying that they are finding a doctor but who knows and she is in a lot of pain... some one please help to help my mom.. thanks
wonderin

United States

#42 Mar 11, 2013
Does anybody know what's going on? Are they seeing patients this week?
TROLOLOLOLOL

Florence, KY

#43 Mar 11, 2013
awww,look at all these drug heads bitch and complain...how pathetic
812

Newburgh, IN

#44 Mar 11, 2013
TROLOLOLOLOL wrote:
awww,look at all these drug heads bitch and complain...how pathetic
Low life's for sure bub! If they were legit, they'd have a real doctor and try to cure the "root cause". Not take strange injections just to get dope. Sad cases I tell us troll, sad sad sad sad.
bullcrap

Florence, KY

#46 Mar 12, 2013
a concerned daughter wrote:
my mom went there and she has really bad circulation and i need to help her. she has an appt there on 3-21-13. and she dont know if she should go to another docter.. does any one know anything.. Med first keeps saying that they are finding a doctor but who knows and she is in a lot of pain... some one please help to help my mom.. thanks
they are stringing everyone along.. Yes! i should have known better. ivd been told everyday to call back and today i found this out! they could have told me two weeks ago so now i have to freak out and try yo hurry to get a new doctor..i just cant believe this..anyone no any updates please share. im really go sick to find a new doctor but hurry before u bout out of meds like i ill be soon..they just dont want to loose patients..its really messed up! ud think the staff would try to chsnge their attitudes since being raided?

oh, im on total disability snd dont do drugs..this is horrably wrong..
Steven

Owensboro, KY

#48 Mar 12, 2013
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>
they are stringing everyone along.. Yes! i should have known better. ivd been told everyday to call back and today i found this out! they could have told me two weeks ago so now i have to freak out and try yo hurry to get a new doctor..i just cant believe this..anyone no any updates please share. im really go sick to find a new doctor but hurry before u bout out of meds like i ill be soon..they just dont want to loose patients..its really messed up! ud think the staff would try to chsnge their attitudes since being raided?
oh, im on total disability snd dont do drugs..this is horrably wrong..
well in ky its like pulling teeth to get a script of tabs no matter it u can pass a drug test of go in for there pill counts no matter what its almost impossible to get a script of tabs here I am going to evansville to get what I want f*** owensboro
bullcrap

Florence, KY

#49 Mar 12, 2013
wonderin wrote:
Does anybody know what's going on? Are they seeing patients this week?
NO. IM WORRIED CAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT AFTER CALLING ALL WEEK LIKE I WAS TOLD..THEY ARE STRINGING U aLONG. get a doctor before ur meds run out.. their liers!!!!!
Steven

Owensboro, KY

#50 Mar 12, 2013
bullcrap wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. IM WORRIED CAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT AFTER CALLING ALL WEEK LIKE I WAS TOLD..THEY ARE STRINGING U aLONG. get a doctor before ur meds run out.. their liers!!!!!
yes I'm aware that they will not be giving pain meds any more but what I'm saying is if u came to ky its a long drawn out ordeal to get a script. Even if u take them legitimately so I'm going to evansville to get a script I'm sick of dealing with these docs here. let me know which doc you pick and ill do the same for you. ;)
cantbelievethis

Florence, KY

#51 Mar 12, 2013
ive been in severe pain from those injections! they messed me up for life!(i hurt?)ive never known pain this great? i feel like i cant even walk sometimes..then my meds run out monday? thanks med1st!! im a real cronic pain patient! on disdbility!!!!!!!! whats up with this crap! were human and deserve a real answer before were all sick from withdraw..and everyones body goes threw withdraw because thats just pharmies for you..no reason to call people junkies.. people have to be winged off medicine "atleast what i take" goodluck and let me no anything u no, i sure hope they arent lieing but they are..they dont wsnt to loose the indiana patients so their just hoping..
Steven

Owensboro, KY

#52 Mar 12, 2013
cantbelievethis wrote:
ive been in severe pain from those injections! they messed me up for life!(i hurt?)ive never known pain this great? i feel like i cant even walk sometimes..then my meds run out monday? thanks med1st!! im a real cronic pain patient! on disdbility!!!!!!!! whats up with this crap! were human and deserve a real answer before were all sick from withdraw..and everyones body goes threw withdraw because thats just pharmies for you..no reason to call people junkies.. people have to be winged off medicine "atleast what i take" goodluck and let me no anything u no, i sure hope they arent lieing but they are..they dont wsnt to loose the indiana patients so their just hoping..
well I would go to the er and tell them your situation its a very miserable thing to do is come off those meds it is no joke. If u choose not to seek help watch movies and I would take a creatine mixed drink it will make you feel 100 times better gnc has sum pretty clean stuff there but ya I would defiantly go to the er in your case its not your fault.
quackquack

Florence, KY

#53 Mar 12, 2013
anyone no a good attorney, i cant stand this pain from those damn injections..i guess the numb stufs wore off and im screweD!! i had a good relationship with her too, bullcrap!!!!!!!!!! all about the money i guess..i feel dumb for putting mg back in her hands.........
quackquack

Florence, KY

#54 Mar 12, 2013
http://m.fox19.com/autojuice...

not re opening till crawely gets her license back.. dont no about that but its not right to leave your patients hangin.. BULLCRAP!!
Buttercup123

Evansville, IN

#55 Mar 13, 2013
Has anyone else noticed any comments on the other pain management places that got shut down or even normal doctors offices? Things happen and bad news spreads faster than wildfire in this town. Everyone is entitled to theor own opinion and I'm not bashing anyone or any place. It's just that maybe these patients need to take a step back and think about the workers instead of themselfs for a minute. I have known people that have gone through company lay offs and business closing. How is a doctors office any different? Don't believe everything you see,read,or hear. Call the place and get the facts before you spout off and badmouth something or someone. That just isn't right.
ben

Florence, KY

#56 Mar 13, 2013
Buttercup123 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed any comments on the other pain management places that got shut down or even normal doctors offices? Things happen and bad news spreads faster than wildfire in this town. Everyone is entitled to theor own opinion and I'm not bashing anyone or any place. It's just that maybe these patients need to take a step back and think about the workers instead of themselfs for a minute. I have known people that have gone through company lay offs and business closing. How is a doctors office any different? Don't believe everything you see,read,or hear. Call the place and get the facts before you spout off and badmouth something or someone. That just isn't right.
because they prescribe narcotics? Duhhh!!
Buttercup123

Evansville, IN

#57 Mar 13, 2013
Dear BEN,
Yes they prescribe narcotics but also I heard they prescribe other things and the injections are a steroid injection that is dosed out the same for every patiet depending on i guess what number injection you are on. Also people have told me that they turn people in to the dea if your drug screen comes back with something like cocaine,heroin,meth and you are discharged. I think that everyone no matter which dr you go to gets pissed if things don't go their way. My family dr prescribes narcotics. I don't hear his patients complaining if they dont get their medicines. Whats the big deal people are mad because now they can't get their meds through medicaid and sell them so now they are kind of screwed because they have to get a damn job. I'm sorry i feel sorry for those that really need their medication and have a legitimate reason to seek treatment like that. But those who are on medicaid for no reason screw you. Tell your buyers that they need to get their drugs from someone else.
sarcastic1

Blackford, KY

#58 Mar 21, 2013
You don't have to get injections to get mess. I got mess and never once had to get an injection. I have a torn rotatory cuff and shots wont help. The meds do allow me to continue to work my 90k a yr job. Judge not lest I be judged. Btw where did u people learn to spell so well? Its almost like trying to read a foreign. Language.
BELIVE

Hopkinsville, KY

#59 Mar 21, 2013
so r they open now
new going

Chardon, OH

#60 Sep 12, 2013
im wanting a diff doc im goimg to med first for apt I have meds I been on for a year it works great just want a diff doc cuz I want to feel comfort when I go see doc will I be able to keep my meds
theladydunwent

Evansville, IN

#61 Sep 24, 2013
Get it wrote:
Is this a good place to go? Anyone been and what is the process?
I wouldn't refer nbdy she wasn't licensed to give shots.
theladydunwent

Evansville, IN

#62 Sep 24, 2013
Get it wrote:
Is this a good place to go? Anyone been and what is the process?
I wouldn't refer nbdy she wasn't licensed to give shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucas pace 36 min Bars 9
Incest happens here in eville... 1 hr Senator Beavis 40
Justin Marrett 1 hr KEVIN MARRET 16
blood test thc 1 hr outkastt9 9
Hot newburgh milfs 10 hr Klp 1
Review: Cady Wellness Institute - Louis B Cady MD (Jan '09) Wed Johnny Cash 11
Smoking hot brunette at elite air! Dec 2 Whoisshe 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages