Georgetown, IN

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I am searching for one, can be a stripper that does it or anyone really
dom

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Evansvilleboy wrote:
Visit fetlife it is free. You can search us by city. There are some in Evansville
evansvilleguy191

Georgetown, IN

#3 Jan 11, 2012
I have an account on there, have not had much luck finding someone that is available.
me

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Evansvilleboy wrote:

How can contact you?

Email addresses?
evansvilleguy191

Corydon, IN

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Yes,@aol.com
Want some

United States

#6 Dec 22, 2012
Always love my baby getting it hard and deep.. She has a great lil boat.. She can take 5 or maybe more...
yes

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Hit up Chautauqua at Ri Ra. I hear she is a freak
evansvilleguy191

Corydon, IN

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Who?
Bitchboy

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 25, 2012
me wrote:
<quoted text>
How can contact you?
Email addresses?
Get with me on yahoo messenger mi I'd is
spikeheels4 I'd be willing to $$ for your time
female dom

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
I am a newly dominant woman looking for another dominant woman to possibly give me ideas, suggestions, or even coach me in a scene with my sub/boyfriend. Please help
quirkygal

Louisville, OH

#12 Mar 7, 2013
The best person to teach yah what he wants is him. Talk with him a lot first and get to know his desires. The rest will fall into place. Just take it slow and you will both have fun!
GIA

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 14, 2013
I guess Evansville men do like this ;)
female dom

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Anyone willing to join us for a session and kinda show me how its done?
mistress

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2013
I have been a professional dominatrix for 8 years i will contact u if u leave your email
thx,the mistress
Passing Thru

Cadiz, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Just wondering...
I've been looking into the Domme lifestyle, lately & I have a cple questions. Is it considered a crime to be paid to be a Domme w/out actual sex? Are there a lot of men into this sort of thing? Does it pay well? Do you (as a Domme) enjoy the role or do most girls do this for cash? How was your first time (as a Domme OR as the Sub) & did your partner do anything to make the experience more or less comfortable?
female dom

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Sorry meant [email protected]
mistress

United States

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Passing Thru wrote:
Just wondering...
I've been looking into the Domme lifestyle, lately & I have a cple questions. Is it considered a crime to be paid to be a Domme w/out actual sex? Are there a lot of men into this sort of thing? Does it pay well? Do you (as a Domme) enjoy the role or do most girls do this for cash? How was your first time (as a Domme OR as the Sub) & did your partner do anything to make the experience more or less comfortable?
no it is not a crime as long as it is thru a legit business.i love being a domme and my first experience after training was the greatest hi i cld ever have experienced and money is great but its just a bonus to the actual experience! my partner obeyed!
Interested

Louisville, KY

#21 May 11, 2014
How did this ever turn out? Just curious if you ever found what you were looking for
justme

Atlanta, GA

#23 Nov 16, 2014
I'm a professional Domme. Leave me your fet name
fetuser

Florence, KY

#24 Nov 16, 2014
justme wrote:
I'm a professional Domme. Leave me your fet name
justme, I am a tall trim fit clean sane and attractive male. i have a fet account. please leave your fet username and I will contact you. I dont want to leave mine here in this public forum bc I am very PRIVATE.
...or some other way to contact you.
I like both the physical aspect of being dominated by a woman and also the mental aspect of being humiliated...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cox and poosee 10 min TRPUBLE 2
Angelica williams 13 min Connie 5
Alexandra Howell? 21 min 123abc 6
marianne 54 min xman 2
what stores sell plus size besides layne bryant... 1 hr mia 9
White girls who like black pipe 1 hr Aintthatit 24
Caught Wife 1 hr Aintthatit 6

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance