of 2
Next Last

Florence, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Anyone know who the ppl are that got shot
Danny Dooright

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Who cares. They won't tell who shot them.

Florence, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
I don't blame them snitching never got you anywhere but I still want to kno who got shot
SoFuct

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Cops should of got there asked who did it and once they didn't tell they should have told the ambulance to pack up leave and let them die. Worthless pos's wasting away that area and waste away our tax dollars. If either of you two who were shot read this and I hope you do, lease put a bullet in your own head or I hope both of you become paralysised from these injuries and die two years later slowly and lonely, I'd pay for your ObamaCare just to know that.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Florence, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2013
SoFuct wrote:
Cops should of got there asked who did it and once they didn't tell they should have told the ambulance to pack up leave and let them die. Worthless pos's wasting away that area and waste away our tax dollars. If either of you two who were shot read this and I hope you do, lease put a bullet in your own head or I hope both of you become paralysised from these injuries and die two years later slowly and lonely, I'd pay for your ObamaCare just to know that.
good ideal!!!
allu

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2013
N igs need to stop shooting.
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#7 Apr 11, 2013
NEWBIE wrote:
I don't blame them snitching never got you anywhere but I still want to kno who got shot
Yeah your right instead of helping the police get dangerous criminals off the streets lets not "snitch" and let the kill more people and god knows what else. Ghetto people are so stupid.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 11, 2013
It is sad that these thugs have no respect for human life. And for a shooting victim to refuse to cooperate with the police is asinine. No wonder tens of millions live off the rest of us.
fox news suck

Newburgh, IN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
It don't matter if they cooperate the pigs here want do anything. Cause it's black on black. That's where this come from the cops dnt really give a shid. They will end investigating the victim. But if your white you might not know that. So get on here and talk about something that you guys have no ideal about.
SoFuct

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 12, 2013
fox news suck wrote:
It don't matter if they cooperate the pigs here want do anything. Cause it's black on black. That's where this come from the cops dnt really give a shid. They will end investigating the victim. But if your white you might not know that. So get on here and talk about something that you guys have no ideal about.
Grow up and learn grammar or get a factory job. I can tell from your name that you are what keeps this area so divided; black, white, Fox News, CNN...we are all Americans and we all have the same opportunities.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#12 Apr 12, 2013
fox news suck wrote:
You're a joke it has nothing to do with color. With all the thug bull crap how can the police help? You couldn't be more wrong and the worst part is you don't respect yourself or anyone else.
truth

Burlington, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
It is sad that these thugs have no respect for human life. And for a shooting victim to refuse to cooperate with the police is asinine. No wonder tens of millions live off the rest of us.
don't forget them lazy white folks,the lazy meth heads don't work,they're to busy up all night geeking from the meth,you should worry about the meth heads blowing up neighborhoods
SoFuct

Tucker, GA

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Truth, this thread is about the shootings and they were thugs, that's what Be Real said, nothing about race. We all know that the meth community is bad, no one said otherwise. What's crazy is you and the others who make it about race and are not focusing on the issues. The issue in this thread is the shootings happening in our neighborhood; why, who, and what for? I can tell you I believe all starts with the family system that is becoming all too common. Too many kids born to one household, growing up in "absent" parent homes, learning to expect the government to take care of them. Grow up, work hard, have as many children as you can care for and educate, treat your neighbors well, pay YOUR fair share, and live your life.
fox news suck

Newburgh, IN

#15 Apr 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!!"]<quoted text>You're a joke it has nothing to do with color. With all the thug bull crap how can the police help? You couldn't be more wrong and the worst part is you don't respect yourself or anyone else.[/QUOTE]
I can't fault you . Because you have no ideal. Case and point I've called the cops three times in my life.( I'm black) Every time I end up being the one getting investigated.
fox news suck

Newburgh, IN

#16 Apr 12, 2013
SoFuct wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up and learn grammar or get a factory job. I can tell from your name that you are what keeps this area so divided; black, white, Fox News, CNN...we are all Americans and we all have the same opportunities.
You are one of the poor whites here who think you know you don't so get you a life.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 12, 2013
SoFuct wrote:
Truth, this thread is about the shootings and they were thugs, that's what Be Real said, nothing about race. We all know that the meth community is bad, no one said otherwise. What's crazy is you and the others who make it about race and are not focusing on the issues. The issue in this thread is the shootings happening in our neighborhood; why, who, and what for? I can tell you I believe all starts with the family system that is becoming all too common. Too many kids born to one household, growing up in "absent" parent homes, learning to expect the government to take care of them. Grow up, work hard, have as many children as you can care for and educate, treat your neighbors well, pay YOUR fair share, and live your life.
Very well said.
SoFuct

Tucker, GA

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Mr Fox News Suck, I am white you are correct, but I grew up very poor in the slums of Southern California where all the schools I attended were predominantly black and Hispanic, and also in a 1 parent household, all my friends were were of a different race and religion. So I know. You, don't know, all you see is color and its because of you and the rest that think your way that there is that division. I DO, have a life where I take care of my family, I pay more than my fair share (I can guarantee you do not by your responses) its you with the "poor me" attitude that needs to get a life where race is not the issue but respecting people for who they are and what they do. You can tell how much you really care about any of these issues by your response, short, full of rhetoric, and uneducated.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
fox news suck wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!!"]<quoted text>You're a joke it has nothing to do with color. With all the thug bull crap how can the police help? You couldn't be more wrong and the worst part is you don't respect yourself or anyone else."

I can't fault you . Because you have no ideal. Case and point I've called the cops three times in my life.( I'm black) Every time I end up being the one getting investigated.
That's your point of view and nobody can take that from you but if you were looking at it from an objective point of view it would be eye opening.
be real!!!

Evansville, IN

#20 Apr 12, 2013
fox news suck wrote:
<quoted text>You are one of the poor whites here who think you know you don't so get you a life.
You really are coming off as a very uneducated thug here. Use grammar and punctuation
homes

Tucker, GA

#21 Apr 12, 2013
SoFuct wrote:
Mr Fox News Suck, I am white you are correct, but I grew up very poor in the slums of Southern California where all the schools I attended were predominantly black and Hispanic, and also in a 1 parent household, all my friends were were of a different race and religion. So I know. You, don't know, all you see is color and its because of you and the rest that think your way that there is that division. I DO, have a life where I take care of my family, I pay more than my fair share (I can guarantee you do not by your responses) its you with the "poor me" attitude that needs to get a life where race is not the issue but respecting people for who they are and what they do. You can tell how much you really care about any of these issues by your response, short, full of rhetoric, and uneducated.
Stop you have no clue. Your just making up a story. I'm white and I know that it is bad here and in other areas as well. It's not made up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE You 3 min Methville 67
What happened to Brandi holders post about her ... 6 min Been there 4
you 10 min Whatthewhat 33
Jill Thompson "methhead" 12 min Damn 8
Best NA meetings in Newburgh 13 hr Mike 2
Anastasia Snapp 23 hr YungMung 1
Nicole todd (Aug '15) Sat mistertimmy 2

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance