|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

say what wrote:
i was wondering
Read the newspaper. It's not very secret!
dont no

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Dhh its a secret
Haha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Haha wow. Hopefully yet chages his life around hes a really good dude.
Truth

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Does he have a "real job"?
Jef

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Nothing is a secret on topix
nope

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Nope, not a secret at all. He is a drug dealer.
north north

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I really wish yall would jus let my homie live his life and better himself!!! That shit happened halloween, yall are lame and jus wanna live in tha past. Grow up hoes its 2013
nope

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

north north wrote:
I really wish yall would jus let my homie live his life and better himself!!! That shit happened halloween, yall are lame and jus wanna live in tha past. Grow up hoes its 2013
Not living in the past. He has been a drug dealing pos for a LONG time and he still is. It's not in the past until his fat butt gets his court date then goes to prison.
senseless

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I dont even no this cat but this is such bullspit. Cause this is either a cop who doesnt wantv to have to actually get out and do his job and just wants to set. Back and do his job by dry snitches doing it for them. Or just some noisy hater either way its slandor or decradation someones carector. Not sure I spelled everything right, so no need in

Tryna point that out. JACKASSES
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

This is such a soap opera. I really miss the daily posts. I've tried to put all the action that took place in somewhat of a timeline. Let me see if I have it right. Ryan H got caught and setup Michael H for a buy of heroin. MH was busted and did or did not turn on Adam B. Adam's house was a well known drug stop, so the cops already had their eyes on the place. Sara is something but I am not quite sure what. I still don't know who is going to jail or is already there.
COMEGETUSOME

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

SECRET GAY BOY WITH FEMALE PARTS , CAN'T WAIT TIL SOME OF MY BOYZ BREAK HIM IN WHEN HE GOES TO THE PENN, KNOW ONE THING HE WON'T BE JOINING NO WHITE GANG THAT'S COVERE
north north

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Man my dude yetti has haters everywhere!!! For tha 109 time horse and Hughes told on him like bitches, my guy yetti caught a case, he ain't tellin and he's stayin clean so get off his nuts that shit was las yr!!
2 Chains

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Sware this shit is old. My guys gettin his shit turned around. When he gets his court date in like a year he will have minimum charges because hes going to show the court he wants to change. Its his first offense.
dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

It's all stupid and a handful of people wouldn't be looking at court dates or sitting in jail if one little boy wasn't a scared ass pu$$y snitch. And I'm talking about bitch ass Hughes. People want to play but can't take the heat for their own actions. You can look the two up in jail they have court dates coming up and been sitting there since the raid.
LOL

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

dumb wrote:
It's all stupid and a handful of people wouldn't be looking at court dates or sitting in jail if one little boy wasn't a scared ass pu$$y snitch. And I'm talking about bitch ass Hughes. People want to play but can't take the heat for their own actions. You can look the two up in jail they have court dates coming up and been sitting there since the raid.
Are you serious? It doesn't matter if someone snitched on his fat disgusting a$$. He was/is a drug dealer. That pos deserve to go to jail. He will be back in there soon enough and hopefully his fat butt goes to prison. If I ever get a chance, I'll snitch on him in a second. Stop blaming others for him being a drug dealing pos. You people crack me up with "they snitched on him" crap. Cry me a river.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Is he the Adam that works at red robin.
Bojangles

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Dude you all are so stupid. People talkin like they know anything about him when you don't. He won't go to prison for this. Safe house max. And for the ones calling him names. Come out the wood work and say it to the man rather than hide behind your computers or cell phones. If any of you knew him you would know he is a really good guy.do anything for anyone. And no he not sellin drugs. He piecing his life back together to be a part of society again. So you all get a life and leave a dude alone. Bunch of wack ass fake losers still talkin about this crap

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sara best daycare 11 min Bitch needs her ass beat 3
luke dusch 18 min nana 1
McDonald's on Covert 27 min exemployee 3
anybody know about jenna cooper? 29 min uhhhh 14
Stephanie Rhae and Shawn Kohlmeyer 32 min 812 4
Good D sucking 32 min hmmmm 5
Review: Evil Twins Tattoo & Piercing (Oct '13) 34 min 812 43
•••
•••