Anonymous

Evansville, IN

#21 Jul 23, 2012
Me and hubby went and waited 20 mins before they even came and asked our drinks then waited another 35 mins for our food to come but out server was friendly and food was great so I guess it evened itself out
Never Again

Evansville, IN

#22 Jul 24, 2012
I went two weeks ago and four severs passed our table and not one asked us for our drink order. We waited 30 minutes just to get drinks. The manager said our drinks and appetizer was free. Then our sever came (one of the many severs that passed our table before.). Our food we ordered was wrong. Then when it was time to pay our sever took his own $7 tip out. Then we asked for a manager again it was a new one and she acted as if she didn't care. This is not the first time this has happen to me there. But I will never spend money in there again.
Mediocre

United States

#23 Jul 24, 2012
Slow slow slow service..the first time I went the food was really good..i went on sat and the food was cold n nasty
Server at Cheddars

Evansville, IN

#24 Feb 6, 2013
This comment cracks me up... If a server is rude to you, it is only because you have then attitude first. They're not your dog. You do not run them. We are there to make money and pay bills, not to be degraded or stories told wrong on her. Maybe you should stop to think about the kitchen and not the server. All the server does is take the order, and then put it into a computer. Anything beyond that is completely out of the servers control. Remember that we do our best & we only make 2.15 an hour. People amaze me. Don't be an ignorant asshole. If you are going out to eat at dinner, your food while take longer. That's common sense. As for you patio table commenting on Sarah as a server, tell the whole story. I remember you all. You were the ones who were rude, acting like you were too good to be there. Also you demande to sit on the patio which had been closed for an hour. Also if you're sitting on a patio your food will prob get cold quicker. Plz have common sense. Not to mention, the food being cold is completely beyond the servers control as well. THEY DON'T MAKE IT!!!! O and for your 30 cents change that was do to you, it was left on the table. Get real. Clearly you need it more. You are not the first complaint, & I'm sure you will not be the last. I don't take trashy people very well. Remember that servers are not dogs. We're not there for you to walk all over and talk down 2. I don't take that as a server and neither should anyone else.
warrior 28

Elmwood Park, IL

#25 Feb 6, 2013
You people crack me up..
I've been there a lot of times
Always had great service great
Food..but I do tip well..and if good
is great I tip cook too.
Ive work for health department.
an another town..
way behind

Evansville, IN

#26 Feb 8, 2013
Still have not been there! Usually in a hurry and they seem to always be busy!!
Vicki S

United States

#27 Feb 8, 2013
At restraunts u kno the ternagers come at night cause they are off school, mature adults work mornings If i go to Cheds im going in the morning. Thanks for the heads up
Vicki S

United States

#28 Feb 8, 2013
Teenagers
lol

United States

#29 Feb 8, 2013
Server at Cheddars wrote:
This comment cracks me up... If a server is rude to you, it is only because you have then attitude first. They're not your dog. You do not run them. We are there to make money and pay bills, not to be degraded or stories told wrong on her. Maybe you should stop to think about the kitchen and not the server. All the server does is take the order, and then put it into a computer. Anything beyond that is completely out of the servers control. Remember that we do our best & we only make 2.15 an hour. People amaze me. Don't be an ignorant asshole. If you are going out to eat at dinner, your food while take longer. That's common sense. As for you patio table commenting on Sarah as a server, tell the whole story. I remember you all. You were the ones who were rude, acting like you were too good to be there. Also you demande to sit on the patio which had been closed for an hour. Also if you're sitting on a patio your food will prob get cold quicker. Plz have common sense. Not to mention, the food being cold is completely beyond the servers control as well. THEY DON'T MAKE IT!!!! O and for your 30 cents change that was do to you, it was left on the table. Get real. Clearly you need it more. You are not the first complaint, & I'm sure you will not be the last. I don't take trashy people very well. Remember that servers are not dogs. We're not there for you to walk all over and talk down 2. I don't take that as a server and neither should anyone else.
Ok. Well I have been both a server and bartender in the past and fact is, you're dealing with the public. And as for the common sense you spoke of, why don't you use some and get real yourself. You're going to have to deal with assholes. It's part of the job. And if you're actually good at your job, you'll be able to handle those type of people with ease and some grace and likely come out with a tip.
lol

United States

#30 Feb 8, 2013
Oh, and as for the servce: I've been there to eat on 4 different occasions and in my opinion, the service is terrible.
Actually, the last time I was there my family sat in a booth and while they were busy, as usual, three booths behind us stood 4 servers b.s.-ing and carrying on (loudly). And when it takes over 5min. to get a refill, that's ridiculous. After receiving terrible service and watching the slackers, it'll be awhile before my family returns.
yomammawearsgran nypanti

Evansville, IN

#31 Feb 8, 2013
They only hire retard's too work there what kinda of service would you expect.
Fellow server

La Grange, IL

#32 Feb 8, 2013
Server at Cheddars wrote:
I'm sorry but that is the wrong attitude to have. I'm a server and I treat every customer with respect. It's your job to do so. It doesn't matter what attitude they have. The customer is always right. Perhaps you wouldn't have such bad experiences with customers if you treated them with respect. You are a SERVER, you are there to SERVE people.
idontcare

Evansville, IN

#33 Jul 14, 2013
blahblah maybe your boyfriend should've been a little more responsible not to leave his wallet behind. Plus, what is the manager supposed to do for you? Anyone can come in saying they had hundreds of dollars missing. Get real.
Yep

Evansville, IN

#34 Jul 19, 2013
They are a turn and burn restaurant, which means they want you in and out fast !!! You order apps. Salads , Soups, Entree's and they all come out backwards or not the same time and the food is cold!! I will never waste my money there again!!
Happy

United States

#35 Jul 19, 2013
I was very happy with our server, a Hispanic lady, think her name was Carla. Very sweet and gave great service. Our food was good as well.
haha

United States

#36 Jul 19, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Raffi's?? You mean Sam's Club ready to cook products that Raffi marks up 90%, throws seasoning salt on and calls his? And still manages to screw it up? lol Cheddars is the trailer park version of Applebee's, but at least they actually make their own shit!
Agreed I know this is true about raffis!! Not to mention a server there has to tip the horrible cooks and every single other employee in restaurant including the owner if he runs the bar that night. Sams club food that is kept past expiration and they take rolls people don't eat and recycle them to next guest how disgusting. Had to quit that awful place after finding ask this out the hard way
no problem

United States

#37 Jul 19, 2013
Ive always had good food and good service. i will admit one time we came in and it took our server a bit to refill our drinks..but as soon as she realized it she was very apologetic and was attentive the rest of the time. the food is great especially for the cheap prices. love the onion rings!!!
Cheddar server

United States

#38 Aug 2, 2013
The one named deena needs to worry about serving her tables not servin up other people's men
Lmao

United States

#39 Aug 2, 2013
Cheddar server wrote:
The one named deena needs to worry about serving her tables not servin up other people's men
. I think she is with a married guy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#40 Aug 2, 2013
Captain Batman always has a good time at chedders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it so hard to find an relationship? 11 min Truth 2
Hoes hookin up with married men Jennifer Sachs 16 min Truth 10
Bisexual 28 min yesl9ve 2
Where would you sell stolen items? 1 hr clouds 11
Debate: Marijuana - Evansville, IN (Aug '10) 1 hr Buds 154
You're Not A 90's Kid! (Dec '12) 1 hr Eskinder 93 8
rock 2 hr Evansvillll 8
Newburgh Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web