Is Cheddars slow service or what????

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kelis

Charlestown, IN

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I experienced the worst service ever but the food was good!!!!!!!
randall

Akron, OH

#2 Jun 6, 2012
the food and service wasnt good for me. i heard a lot of good things but when i finally went, it sucked.
dont like it

Evansville, IN

#3 Jun 6, 2012
rude!!! They know they have tons of customers now so they treat people like shit.. I didnt like my food at all, I thought it was bland
crazy me

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Jun 6, 2012
The service sucks!!!! They won't get another dime from me.......
hey

Floyds Knobs, IN

#5 Jun 6, 2012
I thought it was bland also. I don't usually like to eat the same thing I could make at home for half the price. What did everyone else order?
chedda

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 6, 2012
woo u callin slow b++++.
Kelis

Charlestown, IN

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Don't take offense cause the service is slow nobody was talking about personal and they do treat people like crap!! If you feel that way tell them to step their game and get on the good ship!! Faster means better service and happy customers!!!
doMinico

United States

#8 Jun 6, 2012
Terrible service rude waitress cold broccoli wat more to say u chedder b-iitches aint gettin my tip

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 6, 2012
Very sorry if you experienced bad service at Cheddars... Not all the servers are bad..if the food is cold let server know so it can be replaced.. Also please remember if there is a wait to be seated the food will probably not come straight out.. Everything is freshly cooked... The price is great and the quality is awesome...
haha

United States

#10 Jun 6, 2012
Kelis wrote:
I experienced the worst service ever but the food was good!!!!!!!
who was your server?
a server at cheddars

United States

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Did you go day or night? That makes a big difference too. No offense to the night shift but yes they are kind of rude and service will definitely be slower at night. I work there and have had a bad experience almost every time I have went at night. I will apologize that you did not like your visit but I can assure
You that I am a really good server, and if there is something wrong with your food I will make sure something gets done to make your visit pleasant.
hm.

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Ive been to cheddars a few times and never had a problem. The food is cheap and large in size. Service was never bad. But I'm also a perfect customer. Nothing more annoying to a server than a super needy person during rush hour. Specially when the food is so cheap a 20% tip, doesn't mean shit. Tip how you'd want to be tipped.
Meallday

United States

#13 Jun 6, 2012
Unfortunately you get what you pay for. Don't be up in there expecting Raffi's food and service when you're paying McDonald's prices.
Kelis

Charlestown, IN

#14 Jun 6, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
who was your server?
It was a young girl and it was this Saturday. I was so disgusted that I didn't leave a tip she was very rude...
haha

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Kelis wrote:
<quoted text>It was a young girl and it was this Saturday. I was so disgusted that I didn't leave a tip she was very rude...
you didn't catch her name? What did she look like. I wrk there so I could probably tell u who it was
Very unsatisfied

Denver, NC

#16 Jul 22, 2012
When we asked to sit outside the hostess had an attitude and tried to give an excuse why we couldn't sit outside. When we waved for our server she came to the table with an attitude saying her name was Sarah when she didnt tell us that in the first place or have a name tag like other restaurants. Our food came out cold and ended up getting microwaved to solve our problem? Sarah gave us attitude the whole time we were there. When we paid for our check she didn't even come back with change and decided to keep it for herself. When we confronted the manager she seemed like she didn't care. Service was bad, food was average, could of been better. Never coming back! We were so disappointed.
Lol

Zephyrhills, FL

#17 Jul 22, 2012
Never had a problem...they are super busy so why would you expect the service will be fast..dont ya think..duh!!
wow

United States

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Meallday wrote:
Unfortunately you get what you pay for. Don't be up in there expecting Raffi's food and service when you're paying McDonald's prices.
Raffi's?? You mean Sam's Club ready to cook products that Raffi marks up 90%, throws seasoning salt on and calls his? And still manages to screw it up? lol Cheddars is the trailer park version of Applebee's, but at least they actually make their own shit!
INeedtoWorkthere

United States

#19 Jul 23, 2012
I went there and we had this black dude serve us, he had some gorgeous eyes but he acted like he had served somewhere else maybe five star quality because he was very very serious....because I'm
A server myself (Somewhere where I make that REAL money) and the table across from us didn't tip him, we left him something...but he won't get it next time.....food was good though and they make some bomb mojitos!#TeamCheddars
blahblah

United States

#20 Jul 23, 2012
Had the worst experience there the other night, my boyfriend had left his wallet there , then when we tried to go back they were closed but came to pick it up the next morning, and $200 dollars was missing from his wallet!!! And the manager wouldnt even do shit he was very rude, are the servers there hurting that bad that they have to steal money from a customer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Spradley is a POS 3 min Kyle 4
I Miss My Friend 5 min Lord have mercy 13
Ask me and my friend Nate anything 14 min Wedone 20
best stripper (May '12) 21 min Geez 20
Kelly Wahl Clark Jun 19 what ? 1
Where IS Dawn Hoag now? Anyone know? Jun 18 Madge 10
Black girls on bp (Nov '16) Jun 17 Curious no more 5

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance