evansvilles west side
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new comer

United States

#1 May 29, 2013
Whats the big deal if your a west sider ..
rick grimmes

Henderson, KY

#3 May 29, 2013
its not so much of a big deal. I'm a westsider myself. its kind of a pride thing. the people are a lot more friendlier with each other. many may say that's not true but I know myself living all over the city for along time that its true. its more social than other parts of the city.
....

Evansville, IN

#4 May 29, 2013
It's kinda crazy... But if your a Westside u tend to stick to the west side, same with the north side, but I can agree with the friendlier aspect of a Westside, seems more wholesome ppl for some reason! Lol
truth

Evansville, IN

#5 May 30, 2013
West side!
Soooo

Evansville, IN

#6 May 30, 2013
White trash

Well known

Sorry but true
rick grimmes

Evansville, IN

#7 May 30, 2013
oh I see your one of those people who tried but just didn't get accepted to our Westside. sorry buddy but just keep to your side of town and we will let ya be!
look whos talking

United States

#8 May 30, 2013
No one is talking about Howell park or Jim town. They are talking about the real westside of Evansville. What's wrong with having pride in your community?
Timothy

United States

#9 May 30, 2013
In my observations, west siders are nice, honest, hard working people that are ten years behind on fashion and only drink busch light and ski!
rick grimmes

Evansville, IN

#10 May 30, 2013
Timothy wrote:
In my observations, west siders are nice, honest, hard working people that are ten years behind on fashion and only drink busch light and ski!
haha as a westsider I do agree with that one. ummmm I like ski
Westside

Indianapolis, IN

#11 May 30, 2013
Best side
yeehaw

United States

#12 May 30, 2013
Isn't anyone going to mention confederate flags in truck windows?

Maybe mention you can walk in to hobo jungle or vfw parking lots and find any hard drug u like. Pot is just a daily thing. Go look by the tracks your in store to find a little meth lab so watch ur feet or shit just spread the taller bushes you'll find a weed garden growing.

Howell park is a zest pool for the teens starts at 6 and later at night gays. They fuck beside the bathrooms because the city FINALLY locks them daily about 5.

Any given evening lets say bosse Ave you might hear a gun shot or 2.

I see no horses, no farms, no chicken farms, no cows, and really it's like pretend we are country folk that do nothing but show how hard we are.

Wholesome for what?

It's hillbillys not quite up to 2013.
The liquor store grosses more than the grocer.

Oh let's not forget that when park way pizza was on the corner further Down it was run by a low grade bookie who's son was a heavy drug dealer.

You guys have so much to be proud of

Shittttttttt
Soooo

United States

#13 May 30, 2013
I was born on the west side and lived there up to 5 when I was than shuffled back to my woman beating, alcoholic, non working, fathers home after the divorce.
He slaughter a goat we kept as a pet not knowing its doom. I still remember the screaming as he slit the throat. THAT WAS DINNER for that week.

My cousin lived next door another 3 down grandma was around the block.
I still look at "westsiders" and well seems deliverance in Evansville.
They look inbreed now.

1/2 my family is "west side". So yea I know and yea I seem it progress to 2013. It's nothing to brag on.

It's total white trash for blocks and go little deeper a west and you'll find spaced out homes and lots of grass.

That's about it.

The prominent have fences and live far far out by usi or the devils 3 hill road.

Yea they have $ but they also have adt and a gun and don't want n the west community....well lol set a home on lush land, big home, looks pretty but that's 5% of this west side.

Wake up. I'm just being truthful
rick grimmes wrote:
oh I see your one of those people who tried but just didn't get accepted to our Westside. sorry buddy but just keep to your side of town and we will let ya be!
rick grimmes

Evansville, IN

#14 May 30, 2013
yeehaw wrote:
Isn't anyone going to mention confederate flags in truck windows?
Maybe mention you can walk in to hobo jungle or vfw parking lots and find any hard drug u like. Pot is just a daily thing. Go look by the tracks your in store to find a little meth lab so watch ur feet or shit just spread the taller bushes you'll find a weed garden growing.
Howell park is a zest pool for the teens starts at 6 and later at night gays. They fuck beside the bathrooms because the city FINALLY locks them daily about 5.
Any given evening lets say bosse Ave you might hear a gun shot or 2.
I see no horses, no farms, no chicken farms, no cows, and really it's like pretend we are country folk that do nothing but show how hard we are.
Wholesome for what?
It's hillbillys not quite up to 2013.
The liquor store grosses more than the grocer.
Oh let's not forget that when park way pizza was on the corner further Down it was run by a low grade bookie who's son was a heavy drug dealer.
You guys have so much to be proud of
Shittttttttt
I would love to know who you are so l could personally come and have a talk with in person. please tell me who you are.
yeehaw

United States

#16 May 30, 2013
Umm that's a tricky request. Are u angered with my statement or intrigued?

I'm not hiding. I'm a female born and raised here.

Maybe leave me a way to contact you and ill consider that.

rick grimmes wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to know who you are so l could personally come and have a talk with in person. please tell me who you are.
Westie

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 30, 2013
look whos talking wrote:
No one is talking about Howell park or Jim town. They are talking about the real westside of Evansville. What's wrong with having pride in your community?
Absolutely love the westside... The houses, the history, that's what makes the Westside the best
really

Evansville, IN

#18 May 30, 2013
I have lived on ALL sides of town in Evansville and every single one of them has a bad area. I currently moved to the South East side from the far North West side. Although I miss the country setting and being close to everythingl; I am begining to enjoy the East side. When living on the West side there are some bad areas just as well as there is here on the East side. It doesnt matter where you live there is always going to be an unconfortable area. I do like the West side the best and would probably buy a house on that side of town when I'm ready. You people fighting on which side is better is comical because we ALL live in the same city. Cracks me up! Thanks I hope I never run into ANY of you on either side of Evansville. Great show of pride for our poor city...
hmmmm

Victorville, CA

#19 May 30, 2013
Evansville? The only westside I know of is in west LA. Evansville is just that, doesn't matter where your at. YOUR IN EVANSVILLE
Know your facts

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 3, 2013
yeehaw wrote:
Isn't anyone going to mention confederate flags in truck windows?
Maybe mention you can walk in to hobo jungle or vfw parking lots and find any hard drug u like. Pot is just a daily thing. Go look by the tracks your in store to find a little meth lab so watch ur feet or shit just spread the taller bushes you'll find a weed garden growing.
Howell park is a zest pool for the teens starts at 6 and later at night gays. They fuck beside the bathrooms because the city FINALLY locks them daily about 5.
Any given evening lets say bosse Ave you might hear a gun shot or 2.
I see no horses, no farms, no chicken farms, no cows, and really it's like pretend we are country folk that do nothing but show how hard we are.
Wholesome for what?
It's hillbillys not quite up to 2013.
The liquor store grosses more than the grocer.
Oh let's not forget that when park way pizza was on the corner further Down it was run by a low grade bookie who's son was a heavy drug dealer.
You guys have so much to be proud of
Shittttttttt
Actually, Parkway has been run by the same owner for years upon years now, and he's no where near a "low grade bookie" and his son is 5 years old. Must be a hell of a drug dealer. If you're referring to Dennis, he hasn't been the owner in YEARS. Sounds like you need to learn some stuff before your open your mouth. You also seem to know a lot about what "goes on" on the west side. Hmm.
Westsider

Princeton, IN

#21 Jun 4, 2013
I've lived on the westside my whole life and while I like it, it is definitely cliquey.
Lol

United States

#22 Jul 16, 2013
The west side is so much better, I'd bet all the people on here talking shit are west slider that just decided to tell horror stories so that we can keep the east side trash far away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evansville girls 1 min Disgruntled 1
Charles Baker 1 min yes please 9
What if a white guy shot two black reporters? 1 min GetReal 17
Shaved hole for you to cream in 1 min Truth teller 2
Fist me 1 min Truth teller 2
amanda ryan backpage 1 min curiousgeorge 14
Martez Vaughan and Kerstin Caudill 1 min Lballs 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages