Next Last
xxx

Inglefield, IN

#1 Oct 1, 2012
?
Loveeher

Newburgh, IN

#2 Oct 1, 2012
She's the sweetest girl ever. So easy to get along with, unlike most bitches!
the dachenator

Inglefield, IN

#5 Oct 1, 2012
In my defense all bitches are crazy:)
zzzzZ

Henderson, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
f*ckin crazy drug addicted criminal
ariana

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I'd hit it
hmm

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2013
How is she a drug addict or a criminal she seems pretty legit to me
the dachenator

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Lmbo, I've definitely never heard anyone describe me as a drug addict nor a criminal before. Smh. Your silly.
the cuz

Evansville, IN

#10 Jun 22, 2013
Let someone say on more bad thing and I can guarantee it will bring on a rain of pain. I got your back cuz.
the dachenator

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2013
the cuz wrote:
Let someone say on more bad thing and I can guarantee it will bring on a rain of pain. I got your back cuz.
Who is this? And Thanks I'm really not worried about it I'm not a criminal and I'm definitely not a drug addict. Smh people are ridiculous. Before I got pregnant the ONLY thing I did was smoke a little. I don't do shit but work and hang out with my family.
the cuz

Evansville, IN

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Brandon
the dachenator

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2013
Oh well thanks man:)
Liar

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2013
How many dks in the town you run through...
Not to mention vaginas!
Sick nasty fat ugly thang
Khadijah

Evansville, IN

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Baby girl, let them talk and be whatever they are. Just be the best you that you can be!!!:-)Every hard time has an end and all the negative talk is not even worth responding to or remembering! I love you babes. You're still one of my babies!!!:-) Keep it the sweet baby I remember! Smile :-)
A cd

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 24, 2013
I bet she ate your snatch nasty
Khadijah

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 24, 2013
A cd wrote:
First and foremost DEVIL; I don't deal with females in that manner and I have known Nae since she was a baby. So why don't you eat your own nasty a** like you DEVILS do. Get you some type of business. Nasty I will never be that's why you DEVILS love to talk about me and anybody else who doesn't do what ya'll do! Now, crawl your rotten a** back in your hole with the rest of your kind! I love it when the DEVIL thinks he can bother me!:-)
the dachenator

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 24, 2013
Lol I'm really not at all worried about what anyone on here's saying because ANYONE who knows me knows that crap is not true. Smh.
Khadijah

Evansville, IN

#19 Jun 24, 2013
A cd wrote:
One more thing I don't hide who I am DEVIL, so why are YOU???
Khadijah

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 24, 2013
I know Nae, but you know me I say what I want when and to whomever I want. Especially, when wrong is wrong! Like I said the Devil always messes with the of us who rock our own way!
just saying

Evansville, IN

#21 Jun 24, 2013
Khadijah wrote:
I know Nae, but you know me I say what I want when and to whomever I want. Especially, when wrong is wrong! Like I said the Devil always messes with the of us who rock our own way!
Yes I know khadijah Lol. And thanks.
bandzmakeherdanc e

Nashville, TN

#22 Jun 24, 2013
I can't stand the girl. I feel bad for Kyle who has to deal with her forever now lmfao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pizza downtown 3 min rdj1980 25
Barn chores 4 min Cowgirl lover 13
Taylor Utley 7 min Tinyquail1212 5
describe your last fart using only a movie title 10 min The Unknown Tongue 123
mccool 38 min Lol 4
POF girls 40 min Curious 1
erin peerman hospitalized, ky extradition delayed 46 min reality check needed 11
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]