her name is shannon not ron
john

Olney, IL

#6 Feb 6, 2012
she's my wife. who are you?
peaking

Canton, OH

#7 Feb 6, 2012
she is not your wife cause she is not married if she is your wife give details on what she looks like
Hardcock

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 7, 2012
She swallows.
Nurse Shannon

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2012
I think I remember you from ICU the other day. Are you the guy I caught wacking off in your grandfathers hospital bed?
Nurse Shannon

Evansville, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2012
Just kidding. Actually I remember you visiting your family member in ICU. You had a nice smile. I would like you to email me. Sorry about my sick sense of humor.
CHEESY

Canton, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Nurse Shannon wrote:
Just kidding. Actually I remember you visiting your family member in ICU. You had a nice smile. I would like you to email me. Sorry about my sick sense of humor.
I WOULD LOVE TO EMAIL YOU ALSO IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE I HEARD SOME NEWS ABOUT YOU HOW DO WE GET IN TOUCH
CHEESY

Canton, OH

#12 Feb 18, 2012
wtf wrote:
His name is Ron
whos name is ron?
CHEESY

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Nurse Shannon wrote:
I think I remember you from ICU the other day. Are you the guy I caught wacking off in your grandfathers hospital bed?
thatsome funny stuff there
Susan surgery

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2012
Anyone know a cute nurse named Susan in surgery
stop it

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2012
If your ghetto ass is posting on topix, you don't have a chance with a nurse at st. Marys
dontbedumb

Princeton, IN

#16 Oct 25, 2012
I know who you are and ur a joke good game d
LOL

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
stop it wrote:
If your ghetto ass is posting on topix, you don't have a chance with a nurse at st. Marys
Lmao so true!
dontbedumb

Princeton, IN

#18 Oct 25, 2012
yep and im going to tell ur ol lady so she can get out of the apartment and ur daughter..smh
Nurse Shannon

Evansville, IN

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Not true. A beautiful girl like me just cannot wait to find a fat, unattractive, unemployed alcoholic to drain my bank account. There goes my sense of humor again.

Really Peaking I just cannot wait to have unprotected sex with you. I am still waiting for your email.
mrseeds

Akron, OH

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Nurse Shannon wrote:
Not true. A beautiful girl like me just cannot wait to find a fat, unattractive, unemployed alcoholic to drain my bank account. There goes my sense of humor again.
Really Peaking I just cannot wait to have unprotected sex with you. I am still waiting for your email.
you might get the herps with some yellow discharge, you sure you want to have unprotected sex? that or you might give him some creepy crawlies..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ace Plumbing 1 hr AntoniaLNorman 16
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 5 hr dude 10
Jackson Young (Feb '13) 7 hr RGerald 40
lillie paskero (Oct '14) Mon Loveherbooty 14
Kim Lutton (Dec '14) Mon Loveherbooty 9
Erin Jordan Sat Mymy 1
Mugshots,arrests for Warrick co. Jul 24 Looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages