stacy

Newburgh, IN

#3 Oct 19, 2012
Lol only if you want elementary kids.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2012
truth wrote:
I'm single and have been responsible enough to have kids. I would like to find a single female that has been responsible herself and doesn't have any kids. Is that to much to ask??
I'm 18, no kids, LOL.
Ms_Ochocinco

Akron, OH

#5 Oct 19, 2012
21 no kids :-P
gorilla warfare

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Every relationship I've been in with a woman with kids it's been extremely stressfull...kids complicate relationships.
chea
#7 Oct 27, 2012
gorilla warfare wrote:
Every relationship I've been in with a woman with kids it's been extremely stressfull...kids complicate relationships.
go kill yourself
pretty

Evansville, IN

#8 Oct 27, 2012
go ahead and write yourself off,no one wants you.
just sayiin

Akron, OH

#9 Oct 28, 2012
I have three kids and they are amazing. No child should be the problem in the relationship if you can't handle the whole package deal you obviously aren't man enough!
bull ish
#10 Oct 28, 2012
just sayiin wrote:
I have three kids and they are amazing. No child should be the problem in the relationship if you can't handle the whole package deal you obviously aren't man enough!
AMEN!!!!!!
real

Evansville, IN

#11 Oct 28, 2012
I have two kids and its never got in the way of my relationships. It's usually the man's babymomma making it a problem. So if You don't want a woman with kids hopefully you don't have any.
gorilla warfare

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2012
Real talk yall sound like yall got picture perfect lives.. but mean while n da real world there some people who prefer to be with somebody they can relate to... I dont have kids..and anit nothin wrong with me wantin a woman who doesnt.. stop hatin
No Kids

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
There's nothing wrong with not having kids.I'm 22 and I don't have any children.I've been focusing on me and goals I've been setting. I rather have a children after I'm married so I can raise them in a home with both parents instead of most females that let men in and out of their lifes not what I want my future daughters or sons to see.Also to be secure in my life so that they can have everything they need and to grow up in a home me and my husband own.So to you there is some of us still out here that don't have kids and want to be with a man who doesn't have 4 kids and 3 different babymommas but its hard.Baby Momma Drama is for the birds
wow

Akron, OH

#14 Oct 29, 2012
gorilla warfare wrote:
Ur cold hearted! Js
wow

Akron, OH

#15 Oct 29, 2012
No Kids wrote:
There's nothing wrong with not having kids.I'm 22 and I don't have any children.I've been focusing on me and goals I've been setting. I rather have a children after I'm married so I can raise them in a home with both parents instead of most females that let men in and out of their lifes not what I want my future daughters or sons to see.Also to be secure in my life so that they can have everything they need and to grow up in a home me and my husband own.So to you there is some of us still out here that don't have kids and want to be with a man who doesn't have 4 kids and 3 different babymommas but its hard.Baby Momma Drama is for the birds
Im respect ur life plan but i just want to say im a 19 yr old mom of a beautiful baby boy i brought him into this world he has a home and every he needs and then some. I dont have men running in and out of my childs life there is one guy and he has been there for me and son from the beginning he isnt my sons father either. We are happily engaged. But my point im trying to get across is that not every single mother is the same. So to everybody who thinks single moms/teenage moms are draggin men in and out of their childs life and cant support them correctly...ur wrong!!! There are plenty of moms out who do the right thing!!! Just saying. Not starting an arguement about this either was getting my point across and thats all.
hischoice

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur cold hearted! Js
It's his choice if he don't want a kid or kids in his life. It's his life. Kids do complicate things and I currently refuse to date a man with more than 2 and not under the age of atleast 10. My baby diaper changing days are over and I listen to enough whining at work from grownups. It's my life and my opinion. It doesn't make someone with a baby a bad person, just not a dateable person in my eyes.
wow

Newburgh, IN

#17 Oct 29, 2012
just sayiin wrote:
I don't want you and your three kids read the topic stupid. You kids dads don't even wnt you
wow

Newburgh, IN

#18 Oct 29, 2012
truth wrote:
I'm single and have been responsible enough to have kids. I would like to find a single female that has been responsible herself and doesn't have any kids. Is that to much to ask??
i put this because i'm single and no kids yet. i want to have kids and i'm trying to find a woman that doesnt have any yet so we can have a family
gorilla warfare

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
hischoice wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his choice if he don't want a kid or kids in his life. It's his life. Kids do complicate things and I currently refuse to date a man with more than 2 and not under the age of atleast 10. My baby diaper changing days are over and I listen to enough whining at work from grownups. It's my life and my opinion. It doesn't make someone with a baby a bad person, just not a dateable person in my eyes.
tru!!!!!!
jbjbjb

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2012
21 no kids, work full time, got my own car and crib. HOLLA!!! Hahaha.
gorilla warfare

Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 29, 2012
jbjbjb wrote:
21 no kids, work full time, got my own car and crib. HOLLA!!! Hahaha.
amen 2 dat!!!! so so hard to find a woman who doesnt have 1000 kids and list full sperm donors who dont give f**k bout bm r they sperm cells he skeeted in ya.... preach!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wigger slapping 4 min One punch knockout 8
Let me love you 6 min Wow 8
Tokarski 12 min Steveo 5
Whats Nick up to these days? 33 min Reality 5
topix is the devil 38 min Jester 8
Toyota cam shots 1 hr Frdy 4
Leaving for awhile 1 hr Wicked 37

Newburgh Jobs

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages