downlow men on here lusting after tra...

downlow men on here lusting after tranny's

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trustnoONE

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Dudes in Evansville suppa gay a the little atl
Perv

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Love me some tranny's in those sexy heels with them pretty feet ant you lady's wanta have me lick your heels and shine them
Yep

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jul 15, 2012
This is proof men will f*ck anything and I mean ANYTHING.
learn

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
A woman born in the wrong body is a medical condition. Mentally female but physically male. It is scientifically proven that transgender women have the brain patterns of a biological female. The body can be fixed accordingly. if a girl USED to be male physically... but is female now... how does that make anyone gay. Transgender and crossdressers are completely different. And I applaud the men and women that have an open mind and open heart when it comes to dating a transwoman. The rest of u can eat a dikk
heforreal

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Why do u care? Get a hobby. U want the dl men or something? I just don't undersatnd people like u
manfu__yu

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2012
I prefer tgirls and I ain't on no downlow. I like women not men. I'm not gay. And I don't give a f... what nobody thank. What I prefer is my business. U should rly kno wat u tlkin bout b4 u open dat mouth. If u dont understand then don't talk. Simple as dat

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 15, 2012
I dont care what yall say, its not ok if the he/she still has their penis,THATS HOMO. If the full change is there, thats different. I would never be ok with a man who liked drags. Gross!
daddy

Florence, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
thick chick i'll give you some penis!

Location hidden

#10 Jul 15, 2012
Lol Im ok in that area daddy, now if your name was big daddy.....????lol
daddy

Florence, KY

#11 Jul 15, 2012
daddy does big things babygirl
nasty

Alvarado, TX

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Thick_chick wrote:
Lol Im ok in that area daddy, now if your name was big daddy.....????lol
Ha this foul woman has the nerve to call someone gross? Quit spreadin ur ass round town. U just mad cause the trannys do it better then u ever could. Lmfao

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2012
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha this foul woman has the nerve to call someone gross? Quit spreadin ur ass round town. U just mad cause the trannys do it better then u ever could. Lmfao
Trick please, it was a joke comin from me, never tht. And i be damned if im mad at a confused azz he/she.....
Lol

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2012
U can get this daddy, I aint no tranny tho
Anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Genetic identity disorder new diagnose proven fact it is what it is
truth

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Feb 2, 2013
DAnthony1990 wrote:
who ever you are you need to come out of the closet
Ugh

Kent, OH

#19 Feb 2, 2013
learn wrote:
A woman born in the wrong body is a medical condition. Mentally female but physically male. It is scientifically proven that transgender women have the brain patterns of a biological female. The body can be fixed accordingly. if a girl USED to be male physically... but is female now... how does that make anyone gay. Transgender and crossdressers are completely different. And I applaud the men and women that have an open mind and open heart when it comes to dating a transwoman. The rest of u can eat a dikk
You are awesome. And speak the truth. I am married to a transman who is in the process of transitioning and it's one of the hardest things he has done. Imagine having to come out to people who don't understand it at all- and some who do and just don't care. Thankfully, the response has been almost all positive.

BTW, "tranny" is a slur/hate word, same as "the N word" or "the F word". Trans* is correct.
Ugh

Kent, OH

#20 Feb 2, 2013
DAnthony1990 wrote:
Gender Identity Disorder is a medical condition and it is not new. However, it was just very recently taken out of the DSM- which means it is no longer a mental disorder.

Which means... They have nothing wrong with them. It is ENTIRELY medical.

It is estimated that 1 in 150 are born Intersex and most will never even know that they are! Some only find out because they have trouble conceiving.
volare yo yo yo

Evansville, IN

#21 Feb 2, 2013
I had problems with my tranny but then Bear Transmission fixed it. Reasonable price too.
truth

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Feb 3, 2013
volare yo yo yo wrote:
I had problems with my tranny but then Bear Transmission fixed it. Reasonable price too.
go get your money back,you fail as a comedian
childhood fantasy

Tucker, GA

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Trannys are living out their childhood fantasies. They have let the lie consume them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who likes to walk around naked? 12 min becareful 24
rikki bond 26 min Diva 12
Ashleigh FAT Fluty 46 min Say It 1
Craigslist phonies!!! 1 hr Cucky 1
Bets on Falan 1 hr Jenner 1
best bartender in eville (Jan '14) 1 hr Kkkk 47
hagedorns 1 hr bubba 6

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance