overudummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Why can't topix stay off 'em? Its been about a month now and you people are still on this?? I'm their neighbour, I saw Joe and Heather's little girl all the time, she was always happy and healthy... Never neglected or unattended. Who cares who Heather screws!? That's between her and Joe to deal with, not for a forum of as holes to poke fingers at. As far as Joe goes and your rapping about his track record tell me why your life sucks so badly that you spen d your free time looking up this "losers" criminal history. Apparently a small part of you is curious to know what it would feel like to be a "bad boy" cause your life at your keyboard just isn't pumping that adrenaline like it used to. The funny thing is, I don't even know them like that, just enough to know that they didn't mistreat their kid, and they didn't blow up my shit! I wish them nothing but the best in court, I hope as soon as possible they return ALL together as a family and the rest of you can choke on one...
Stand up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Start reporting posts! This site has to stop! Stand up!
Write topix! Put a stop to this awful site!
PO Box 50654, Palo Alto, CA 94303
text420

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

overudummies wrote:
Why can't topix stay off 'em? Its been about a month now and you people are still on this?? I'm their neighbour, I saw Joe and Heather's little girl all the time, she was always happy and healthy... Never neglected or unattended. Who cares who Heather screws!? That's between her and Joe to deal with, not for a forum of as holes to poke fingers at. As far as Joe goes and your rapping about his track record tell me why your life sucks so badly that you spen d your free time looking up this "losers" criminal history. Apparently a small part of you is curious to know what it would feel like to be a "bad boy" cause your life at your keyboard just isn't pumping that adrenaline like it used to. The funny thing is, I don't even know them like that, just enough to know that they didn't mistreat their kid, and they didn't blow up my shit! I wish them nothing but the best in court, I hope as soon as possible they return ALL together as a family and the rest of you can choke on one...
Well Said !!!
overudummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

text420 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Said !!!
I try...
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

overudummies wrote:
Not neglected but yet was living in a home with drug addict parents & breathing in dangerous chemicals from a meth lab. If that's not neglected that idk what is. You sound like a loser too!
overudummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not neglected but yet was living in a home with drug addict parents & breathing in dangerous chemicals from a meth lab. If that's not neglected that idk what is. You sound like a loser too!
Your right by your standards i probably am what you call a loser. However, i said when i saw the kid... not like i was kicking it while he whipped a batch up... from what i always saw they were a normal functioning family. AND as i am not part of it as neither are you i keep my nosey ass out of it... i refuse to stoop to the level of pure ignorance that come from these post so i end here saying, yes im not as awesome as you but if it would cause me to be an nosey, none of my business, judging prick like you..... well in gravy being a loser!
overudummies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

There's two types of people in this world, I'll use you and I "lol"...
I- understand shit happens and I'm not meant to do anything but brush it off of my shoulder and move on.
Then there's
You- Bored, Lonely, probably socially awkward, you crawl on your belly behind me and eat my shit and just like fertilizer you grow... you run your big mouth but without my shit to feed on you move on, this is a vicious cycle until you die and the losers that were tough and let you eat our shit dance on your grave singing "whos the loooser now?"

And when someone tries to say oh but "lol" was a great person... haha who am i kidding.
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

overudummies wrote:
I- understand shit happens and I'm not meant to do anything but brush it off of my shoulder and move on.
Then there's
You- Bored, Lonely, probably socially awkward, you crawl on your belly behind me and eat my shit and just like fertilizer you grow... you run your big mouth but without my shit to feed on you move on, this is a vicious cycle until you die and the losers that were tough and let you eat our shit dance on your grave singing "whos the loooser now?"
And when someone tries to say oh but "lol" was a great person... haha who am i kidding.
All of that is irrelevant because none of its true & even if it was I don't care some low lifes opinion. I actually know them both personally thought its been several years since I've seen either. I'm sure you would be singing a different tune had they blown your house up while they were cooking meth. You almost admit to knowing that they were cooking meth in the house with a baby present, but you don't contact CPS because your not nosey? I'm sure would have felt bad had that little girl died as a result of their negligence knowing you had done nothing to help her. You say they looked normal yet heathers face was all sunk in at the time of her arrest. Yeah that's normal for a girl that's 7 mos pregnant to look like that, not!!
truth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Facts are facts..they are trash, always have been, always will be! and for anyone taking up for them calling them "good people", you are probably just as trashy as them! Lol is right on with that last post...lets see how you feel about them when they burn your house down or injure a child because of it...the anhydrous leaking from their garage that night was enough to blow up the whole block! you all live across the street from a park and a school sports complex, what about those kids?! fucking white trash howell park hood rats...aka LOSERS!
jessica

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

truth wrote:
Facts are facts..they are trash, always have been, always will be! and for anyone taking up for them calling them "good people", you are probably just as trashy as them! Lol is right on with that last post...lets see how you feel about them when they burn your house down or injure a child because of it...the anhydrous leaking from their garage that night was enough to blow up the whole block! you all live across the street from a park and a school sports complex, what about those kids?! fucking white trash howell park hood rats...aka LOSERS!
lmfao u think anydrous leaking frm there garage tht nite was enough to blow up the whole block? lmfao u r ignorant lol and yes we are all just a bunch of plain white trash i guess if thts wat u wana think but the best part is your so fuckin worried bout us tht so far in the last few hrs you stockd dwn joe n heathers page, my page ect just to bump your gums and feed off this drama...damn ur life must suck pretttttyyyy bad to have nothing better to do than stock the ppl you claim r so trashy and low lifes lol its okay hater
thomas

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Bet u can't bang like we can YOU KNOW WERE WE ARE COME ON BY AND TALK THIS SHIT.AND GET YOUR DOUGLAS BUSTED
truth

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I didnt have to "stockd down" anyones page....its all over topix! jessica u r a sad little girl, with daddy issues, that will do anything for attention and a nasty hoe like ur momma...thomas, u r not cool either..u r both nasty meth heads..like ur momma monica..and ur brother brian! fucking white trash hoodrats
funny

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

WOW. Listen to the unintellegence on this page "bang like we can" "get your douglas busted" "stockd down", btw its spelled STALKED lol, get an education and learn to speak proper english and spell correctly! and who is proud to be white trash and admit it openly? and TRUTH is right all your names are on the first page of the topix forum, you dont have to look hard!
jessica

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

thomas i love tht shit :) theydnt want it huh? lmao they must kno u lol if so they wouldnt b talkin out the side of there neck lmfao....
wow

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

gods our judge and i dont know these people - know the one they hate not them tho but fuck - get a life and GET OVER IT are u the one in their shoes? U must be perfect tho right? gotta be yo - or truly sad and insecure only feeling better when u put others down- uplift your fellow peeps once n awhile u might like it
ifurobsessed

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Come take a trip to where im from hell, heres a link - http://youtu.be/AbcfS-_ BIGGA RANKIN "WELCOME 2 DA VILLE" u tube ... cus maybe then u get ya own damn life and get up out others - or shot - cus u be n other peeps shit 2 much - but lotsa peeps 2 hate on there - get em while they hot - f this 35 days lata shit - u old w ya old ass news and smack talk - newsflash - the in thing now is 2 get right once u get caught - jesus died 4 that u knw SAVED REBORN - u need it more then any of these people!
sarah 904 badbitch

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

and dont get it twisted i hide from noone - im from Duval county baby takes alot to spook me - S A R A H - got that?

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

overudummies wrote:
Then there's
And when someone tries to say oh but "lol" was a. great person... haha who am i kidding.

Finally....someone getting their point across without sounding like they need hooked on phonics.....applause!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Brooks 24 min guest 14
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Wed Bounty 1,284
lisa that lives in 707 village apartments in ne... (Jun '12) Wed yo 5
NW Chophouse (Aug '13) Tue castledadof3 52
Don Brooks Tue Your turn 3
Jeremy Roby💞 Tue hey 2
Mandy Stevens a nasty hoe? (Apr '13) Apr 14 What 9
•••
•••