Quinn

Kent, OH

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Wow u don't give up do u boo lol I don't make any one do any thing 4 me lol u to funny I don't and can not answer for every one just like u and your big ass mouth u just hiding behind a fake name coward so I'm not playing in to your f**ery have fun put more lame comments on topix I'm not going to even justify this with an answer any more cause at the end of the day I'm fine and grow up and come say it to me I would be more than happy to see your b***ch ass
jim

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Gee wrote:
What stripper or sexually confused chick did you get to type your comment for you piece if shit?
Your so nasty
Right
tremaine

Westerville, OH

#32 Feb 14, 2013
She keep strippers dats busted. One was a black chick wit a glass eye one time!!!!
scores

Evansville, IN

#33 Feb 14, 2013
like the drugged out old chick with the buck teeth that sits at the bar all night and gets dunk and fks for a dollar! bahhahhaaaa
Lol

Chicago, IL

#34 Feb 14, 2013
I know u a lier cause Quinn don't drink
serious one

Newburgh, IN

#35 Feb 14, 2013
I know of her and her brother who calls himself king Layne. I travel between L.A and Atlanta a lot and have been in the music industry for many years and have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry. Her and his friends are getting his hope up thinking he is going to make it in this industry as an artist, but truth be known he's not talented! No A&R will take a chance with him for many reasons, foremost he sounds like any other so called rapper that we have listened to and has nothing to bring to the table. I've seen thousands of artist music thrown in the trash that was 10 times better than him and they never made it, so I know he will never be what people keep telling him he is, which is a mainstream artist, plus we have learned of all the negative drama in his life that no lable has time for. The best thing for him is to get a regular job because his hopes and dreams are exactly what they are! Dreams. I come back home to look for new talent to make a difference and after learning things from acquaintances of theirs and learning of things in the past, it's a waste. He could of with some work maybe been one of the next big things but he wants that street life and no one is going to put money of sign him to a deal putting their money and reputation at risk with the childishness! Time to act like an adult and stop the threats and warnings because your only chance of making it just slipped away and now how cool is that so called street life that you and your sister live.
HEAVENLY

Kent, OH

#36 Feb 15, 2013
OK LOOK I AIN'T HIDEING MY NAME PERSONALY I DONT CARE IF U KNO ME OR NOT BUT UR FALSE VISIONS AND STERIO TYPES NEED TO STOP U EITHER DONT KNO THE TRUE QUINN OR UR A FUCK TARD WHO FORGOT BUT SWEET AND SHORT KEEP QUINN'S NAME OUTTA UR MOUTH LESS U GOT SOME GOOD THINGS TO SAY THANK YOU
So called musician

Schweinfurt, Germany

#37 Feb 15, 2013
Quinn u must b really important..got people looking sleep ova u...first off layne is not her brother dummy..second what street life..u think they banging? If so..layne wouldn't b broke..Quinn don't run the streets..dumbas..she rules it.from her bed...watching her tv..that's bigger than Urs..and from the last time I checked..there are no big rappers in the Ville area..unless ur Casper..lol..shut the fuk up..dweeb..now about tthat glass eye..Quinn payed to fix that eye..straight..lol..funny true..but what have u done for ur girl or friends to make them better..I doubt surgery..and the other girl was at the bar drinking..cuz her daddy was at home..haha..I know Quinn..u just mad cuz u don't...like I said earlier..ur jus mad u got cold this winter..go Suk a Quinn Dickerson..Polly bigger than Urs.ask yo chick...
whaaaat

United States

#38 Feb 15, 2013
She rules the streets huh? Lmmfao. Sad she has all you women brain washed. She is a big bum that don't work. She has a army full of reject strippers that live wit her and pay the bills. She's trash. Always has been, always will be.
HEAVENLY

Kent, OH

#39 Feb 15, 2013
whaaaat wrote:
She rules the streets huh? Lmmfao. Sad she has all you women brain washed. She is a big bum that don't work. She has a army full of reject strippers that live wit her and pay the bills. She's trash. Always has been, always will be.
----(SHE DOSENT HAVE STRIPPERS LIVING WITH HER SHE PAYS HER OWN BILLS SHE FAR FROM NASTY SO Y'ALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR REAL CAUSE WHEN SHE FINDS PUT WHO THIS IS WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS ITS GONNA BE UGLY SO I WOULD SUGGUEST YOU STOP NOW WHILE UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
whaaaat

United States

#40 Feb 15, 2013
So is this a threat? Is quinn going to kill me?? I forgot she gangsta like that. Bahahaha!
HEAVENLY

Kent, OH

#41 Feb 15, 2013
NO QUINN AIN'T GONNA TOUCH YOU OR KILL YOU SOUNDED GOOD THO DIDN'T BUT SHE AIN'T WORRIED BOUT YOUR SORRY NO GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS IT'S NOT LIKE UR HURTING HER FEELINGS U JUST MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK BAD
Cherry

United States

#42 Feb 15, 2013
When I lived wit her she used to beat me so bad. She beat me like I was a dog. One of these days she gone get her issue.
HOLD UP

Kent, OH

#43 Feb 15, 2013
I FIND THE HARD TO BELIEVE SHE AINTEVER BEAT ME OR HIT ME AND WHERE EXTREMLY CLOSE SO SAVE THAT SHIT FOR ANOTHER LIE
Cherry

United States

#44 Feb 15, 2013
HOLD UP wrote:
I FIND THE HARD TO BELIEVE SHE AINTEVER BEAT ME OR HIT ME AND WHERE EXTREMLY CLOSE SO SAVE THAT SHIT FOR ANOTHER LIE
u wasn't there so u don't know wat went on.
Tim

United States

#45 Feb 15, 2013
Does she have a movie screen in her house? U guys just keep talking about her tv. It must really be HUGE lmao
mr pibb

United States

#46 Feb 15, 2013
HEAVENLY wrote:
<quoted text>----(SHE DOSENT HAVE STRIPPERS LIVING WITH HER SHE PAYS HER OWN BILLS SHE FAR FROM NASTY SO Y'ALL NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR REAL CAUSE WHEN SHE FINDS PUT WHO THIS IS WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS ITS GONNA BE UGLY SO I WOULD SUGGUEST YOU STOP NOW WHILE UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
be careful of the threats that you make on this website. If something was to happen this quinn person could be liable.
oh yea

Evansville, IN

#47 Feb 15, 2013
She dont work she gets disablity for being a lazy nasty he/she
HOLD UP

Kent, OH

#49 Feb 15, 2013
Cherry wrote:
<quoted text> u wasn't there so u don't know wat went on.
--(OK THEN WHAT'S YOUR NAME CAUSE YOU DONT KNO HOW LONG I BEIN AROUND WHO I AM OR IF I WAS THEIR DUM ASS
educated black male

United States

#51 Feb 15, 2013
HOLD UP wrote:
<quoted text>--(OK THEN WHAT'S YOUR NAME CAUSE YOU DONT KNO HOW LONG I BEIN AROUND WHO I AM OR IF I WAS THEIR DUM ASS
maybe you should have stayed in school. The form that you speak in makes our people look ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joni Kincaide (Jan '15) 33 min Yooo 20
Black hair been with Anthony holly jr 47 min Ithinkuwillregret... 23
Who likes to walk around naked? 1 hr joeyzcu789 28
jason fulks (Apr '15) 1 hr Losers 7
Girls that will always cheat 1 hr weed2 2
100 comments n I'll post MOLLY WAlker n MICHAEL... 1 hr Jackson129 9
Still Hung Up On This Chick 1 hr MissssSarah 10

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance