Weird smell on virginia street last n...

Weird smell on virginia street last night

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

2yeq

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Anybody know who was involved?
Biggins

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Seen four cop cars on Virginia and lempeke west side yesterday
uuhhO

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Ryan Myers and Tasha Payne. It's in the paper
Lol

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
The news report I read said Tasha Hille? Is that the same person? Rymy finally got caught up in something serious. I had high hopes for him getting his life together but obviously it never happened! If its Tasha hille, she always been a Baggie chaser!!
uuhhO

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Lol wrote:
The news report I read said Tasha Hille? Is that the same person? Rymy finally got caught up in something serious. I had high hopes for him getting his life together but obviously it never happened! If its Tasha hille, she always been a Baggie chaser!!
I think it is the same person but on VCJ website she's listed as Tasha Payne so it might not be, I've never seen her
old school

Louisville, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2013
uuhhO wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is the same person but on VCJ website she's listed as Tasha Payne so it might not be, I've never seen her
If you know tosha it had to be her she only one on west side named tosha in that area that's her hood just glad to see bizzel not up in that mess unless he done locked up
Lol

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
old school wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know tosha it had to be her she only one on west side named tosha in that area that's her hood just glad to see bizzel not up in that mess unless he done locked up
That's what I thought I had just never heard her be called by that last name. I looked up the person & it's her, Tausha Hille, Hall, Payne whatever she go by. Your glad to see bizzle not locked up? You know he's probably just as guilty just got lucky & wasn't there when the cops came.
old school

Louisville, OH

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought I had just never heard her be called by that last name. I looked up the person & it's her, Tausha Hille, Hall, Payne whatever she go by. Your glad to see bizzle not locked up? You know he's probably just as guilty just got lucky & wasn't there when the cops came.
Rite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evansville enforcers dance team 4 min Real Deal 8
Blake Miller (Sep '14) 4 min Bee 33
Rich Man's Mistress (Nov '14) 8 min Real RIA 129
Yet ANOTHER Ameriqual question!? 23 min Smartest person I... 3
go a step forward 24 min tater 4
New blonde girl named maddie at sauced 24 min shutthefckup 37
Darrett brinker 38 min lisa 6
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE