Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

The news report I read said Tasha Hille? Is that the same person? Rymy finally got caught up in something serious. I had high hopes for him getting his life together but obviously it never happened! If its Tasha hille, she always been a Baggie chaser!!
uuhhO

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Lol wrote:
The news report I read said Tasha Hille? Is that the same person? Rymy finally got caught up in something serious. I had high hopes for him getting his life together but obviously it never happened! If its Tasha hille, she always been a Baggie chaser!!
I think it is the same person but on VCJ website she's listed as Tasha Payne so it might not be, I've never seen her
old school

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

uuhhO wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is the same person but on VCJ website she's listed as Tasha Payne so it might not be, I've never seen her
If you know tosha it had to be her she only one on west side named tosha in that area that's her hood just glad to see bizzel not up in that mess unless he done locked up
Lol

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

old school wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know tosha it had to be her she only one on west side named tosha in that area that's her hood just glad to see bizzel not up in that mess unless he done locked up
That's what I thought I had just never heard her be called by that last name. I looked up the person & it's her, Tausha Hille, Hall, Payne whatever she go by. Your glad to see bizzle not locked up? You know he's probably just as guilty just got lucky & wasn't there when the cops came.
old school

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought I had just never heard her be called by that last name. I looked up the person & it's her, Tausha Hille, Hall, Payne whatever she go by. Your glad to see bizzle not locked up? You know he's probably just as guilty just got lucky & wasn't there when the cops came.
Rite

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kirsten camplin 9 hr Datgurl 5
holy sh!t 16 hr you're dumb 1
chad bailey (Jun '13) Tue cool 18
Chandler Utliities Tue talk 10
Downtown Newburgh Jul 7 Quickcall911 5
Carla Scott Jul 6 curious 9
Sam deshields (Jul '13) Jul 6 answer this 6
•••
•••