Obama another vacation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 7, 2013
I can see the Obama's are preparing for another vacation at Martha's Vineyard. I wonder how many millions this one is going to cost us?

North Royalton, OH

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Patriot wrote:
I can see the Obama's are preparing for another vacation at Martha's Vineyard. I wonder how many millions this one is going to cost us?
It doesn't matter bub, it will all be over soon. North Korea is about to nuke us, don't sweat the small shit.

North Royalton, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Obama wants to strip our weapons and legalize the drugs to so we can "get ourselves comfortable" before the big bomb.
thetruth

Belvidere, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2013
I got a new gun...I want to kill some one....and not a child...
Long live freedom...

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
thetruth wrote:
I got a new gun...I want to kill some one....and not a child...
Long live freedom...
That's retarded.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Patriot wrote:
President Obama has taken a total of 84 vacation days in just a little over 4 years. Bush took 287 vacation days during the same amount of time when he was president. You do the math.

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has taken a total of 84 vacation days in just a little over 4 years. Bush took 287 vacation days during the same amount of time when he was president. You do the math.
3rd term Bush please!
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#8 Mar 7, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has taken a total of 84 vacation days in just a little over 4 years. Bush took 287 vacation days during the same amount of time when he was president. You do the math.
I hope you aren't really dumb enough to believe that nonsense.
Rainman

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2013
The total number of days of vacation or retreat President Bush took, while in office over a period of 8 years was 967 days, or 32% of his total time in office, was spent on vacations or retreats.
Rainman

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2013
According to various sources, including CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, considered the unofficial presidential statistician, President Obama at the end of November 2012 will have spent 84 days on vacation since he became president on January 20, 2009. To compare, at that point of their terms, George Bush spent 180 days at his ranch, Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his

North Royalton, OH

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Rainman wrote:
According to various sources, including CBS News White House correspondent Mark Knoller, considered the unofficial presidential statistician, President Obama at the end of November 2012 will have spent 84 days on vacation since he became president on January 20, 2009. To compare, at that point of their terms, George Bush spent 180 days at his ranch, Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his
Conclusion.....when the Obama idiot is in the office doing "work", he's tearing apart. Ole Bush and Ronnie Reagan didn't have to be there and still their ships sailed a fine voyage. The presidents #1 sole purpose is TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AT ALL COST! Not dismantle it chip by chip. "Molon labe!"......"Dare in Brocca!"....... FREEDOM!
Rainman

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2013
812 wrote:
<quoted text>Conclusion.....when the Obama idiot is in the office doing "work", he's tearing apart. Ole Bush and Ronnie Reagan didn't have to be there and still their ships sailed a fine voyage. The presidents #1 sole purpose is TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AT ALL COST! Not dismantle it chip by chip. "Molon labe!"......"Dare in Brocca!"....... FREEDOM!
Where are your facts. Facts are the only thing that matters. I respect Patriot for that much, because he at least provides facts.( even though they are used from a conservative website)The blog was about vacation time spent. And I would think, you and I both know that Bush did NOT have such a smooth ride. Color is the biggest issue that this president has to endure! If his name was different, and his color was white, this would be a non issue! Conclusion, and checkmate!
One

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Rainman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your facts. Facts are the only thing that matters. I respect Patriot for that much, because he at least provides facts.( even though they are used from a conservative website)The blog was about vacation time spent. And I would think, you and I both know that Bush did NOT have such a smooth ride. Color is the biggest issue that this president has to endure! If his name was different, and his color was white, this would be a non issue! Conclusion, and checkmate!
wrong..this thread is not about vacation time. its about vacation costs..he asked how much will it COST?

Bush flew to HIS ranch, not some public vacation spot, at a cost of about $250,000 ea trip. Obama spent $4million on his last vacation(plus michelle took a separate one, but i do not have those numbers). So 1 obama vacation cost as much as 16 trips to texas..."you do the math"

North Royalton, OH

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Rainman wrote:
<quoted text>Where are your facts. Facts are the only thing that matters. I respect Patriot for that much, because he at least provides facts.( even though they are used from a conservative website)The blog was about vacation time spent. And I would think, you and I both know that Bush did NOT have such a smooth ride. Color is the biggest issue that this president has to endure! If his name was different, and his color was white, this would be a non issue! Conclusion, and checkmate!
Bullshit! Blacks make EVERYTHING ANOUT RACE!
truth

Burlington, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
812 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! Blacks make EVERYTHING ANOUT RACE!
no. it's you white people who keep racism alive,and you are a perfect example

North Royalton, OH

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Whatever. If anyone opposes Obama they're a racist. If blacks oppose Obama they come under great scrutiny by their own race for being "uncle toms". The voting pool is going to suffer a MASSIVE drop after Obama is out and blacks have no racial prodigy. Sad, blacks only voted for race. Piss off!
One

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 8, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>no. it's you white people who keep racism alive,and you are a perfect example
No. Liberals keep racism alive. They are the ones constantly pulling out the race card in every debate. Without that they lose half of their arguments. They need it to survive.

Nothing in this thread was race related, until some liberal pulled that card out of his a$$. Now were not even arguing about the original question anymore. Which is always the goal, to distract from whatever issue is at hand.

North Royalton, OH

#20 Mar 8, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>No. Liberals keep racism alive. They are the ones constantly pulling out the race card in every debate. Without that they lose half of their arguments. They need it to survive.

Nothing in this thread was race related, until some liberal pulled that card out of his a$$. Now were not even arguing about the original question anymore. Which is always the goal, to distract from whatever issue is at hand.
Bingo
Rainman

Kent, OH

#21 Mar 8, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>No. Liberals keep racism alive. They are the ones constantly pulling out the race card in every debate. Without that they lose half of their arguments. They need it to survive.

More facts for you:

During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights.

If cost of the flight was the only expense involved to taxpayers Bush’s vacations would still seem rather economical, but there is more, much more. Unlike the Obama’s $4 million Christmas vacation price tag, which includes the cost of everything from transportation to accommodations for the First Family, the White House staff, and the White House press corps, Bush’s numbers only include the cost of flying the president to Crawford. The cost of transporting and accommodating staff, media, friends and family is not included in Bush’s vacation numbers.

See!! Facts!!
One

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 8, 2013
Rainman wrote:
<quoted text>
More facts for you:
During Bush’s two terms, the cost of operating Air Force One ranged from $56,800 to $68,000 an hour. Bush used Air Force One 77 times to go to his ranch in Crawford, TX. Using the low end cost of $56,800, Media Matters calculated that each trip to Crawford cost taxpayers $259,687 each time, and $20 million total for Bush’s ranch flights.
If cost of the flight was the only expense involved to taxpayers Bush’s vacations would still seem rather economical, but there is more, much more. Unlike the Obama’s $4 million Christmas vacation price tag, which includes the cost of everything from transportation to accommodations for the First Family, the White House staff, and the White House press corps, Bush’s numbers only include the cost of flying the president to Crawford. The cost of transporting and accommodating staff, media, friends and family is not included in Bush’s vacation numbers.
See!! Facts!!
Are you agreeing with me? Because what you posted backs up what I said.

$250,000 per trip for bush and $4 million a trip for obama...this is what I said earlier. obamas vacations cost 16 times more a piece.

$20million for bush if you add up every trip he ever took. this article is comparing the price of every single trip bush took to ONE obama vacation.

again I cant tell if yo are agreeing with me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby osborne dates/dated Jon g??????? asap 8 min cevillve 3
Kelli Bilderbach Aka Kelli Dee 14 min Someone 9
Amanda Ryan 19 min White Heat 6
Ms Cee Cee rob me 28 min Shorty 4real 2
ElecTrA mama n jail 28 min Sink ships 7
Straight up 4real 32 min Shorty 4real 1
Mitch Turtle McConnell 35 min Yurtle the Turtle 11

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance