|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

stfu wrote:
I know you should prolly keep her name off Topix
what are u going to do hurt somebody haha. stfu and get on somewhere.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

This is prolly her friend haleigh. Get on somewhere. Tryin to be captin save a hoe
Truth is

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

She is beautiful!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

She is 17 posting half naked pics on fb thinking its cute. That's jail bait forsure. But a hoe nun the less. Always thinking she hard or got something that everyone wants. She is trash and so is her whole family. The bitch needs to go get checked. Talked to a guy that she had fucked and he said that dumb winch burned him with trich.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

wow wrote:
She is 17 posting half naked pics on fb thinking its cute. That's jail bait forsure. But a hoe nun the less. Always thinking she hard or got something that everyone wants. She is trash and so is her whole family. The bitch needs to go get checked. Talked to a guy that she had fucked and he said that dumb winch burned him with trich.
The KID needs to get dressed.
curious

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Better not let her brother's hear you talking like that, they might throw a beatin on ya you wouldn't soon forget!!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I'm a female with plenty of bangers behind me which is my family. Trust no one wants it wit us. We are feared in evansville. We are the carters. Let her brothers jump stupid and see who gets knocked on they azz
seriously

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Baha, anyone who says they're "feared" in evansville, is probably lame af. If yu were soo feared you'd put yr real name dumbass. And keeli is gorgeous. Yal just some haters because she's got a bangin body & ain't a hoe like most of yal! Haha, gtfo with this dumb shit.
lil girls

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Lmfao truth! So true
ABria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Here is the real name hoe. And if yu ask about the carters they are not the ones to fuk wit and neither am I trust that. && keeli is prolly curious and seriously. Hoe get a life yu ain't bad. Or this is her hoe of a friend haleigh because that is who stfu is. Seen it on keelis facebook talkin bout. "Someone tried to start a topix about you. But it didn't work lol." Hunni yu are both stupid hoes that need to get a life. And keeli needa go to a better person to do her pics cause they are shitty looking and make her look loose af. Not sayin she isn't pretty cause she is a beautiful lil girl but her attitude and pics make her look like a hoe sorry that's my personal opinion. All that facebook shit is for the birds. Grow the fuk up and respect yourself because yur makin yurself look like a hoe
damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

She is sexxxxxy, I'd date her for sure!
Omy

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who says they armed feared is dumb as fuck lol no one cares about no Carter's because obviously they are too small for anyone to even know lol people need to finish school get a good job and learn about when people really know who u are when u r an important person of the city. Keeli is beautiful and u can't help it but have hate because you are the carter lol
cantfindher

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

damn wrote:
She is sexxxxxy, I'd date her for sure!
Couldn't find her on Facebook how do u spell her name
truth

Saltillo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Should just be keeli Dimmett
Hey

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I've met her a few times she is beautiful and nice :)
user

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

That bitch is pretty but a hoe. They all goin at it on fb. So funny.
Haleigh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Lol that wasnt even me who.com mented on here.yall are dumb calling me.a hoe im getting married in october ive been with the same guy for almost 5 years. You really know so much about me.dont cha dumbass.
Haleigh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

& not tryna be captain save a hoe just thought it was pathetic that u had to get on topix to start.shit instead of talking shit on facebook were people know who u really are whenever u was creeping on her page in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Newburgh Forum right now

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsey Klodowski on probation 8 min GOAT 21
Unions Stink (Feb '12) 14 min Truth for life 12
first tattoo 45 min Missing you 48
Jennifer Brockman/Jennifer Hess/Jennifer Hail 1 hr real1 1
zach springer 1 hr not 6
Entrepreneurs Needed!!! 1 hr Raj 3
Weight Loss Coffee 1 hr RCKing 3
•••
•••