Jennifer Petty
Shes NASTY

Evansville, IN

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Now that's a crazy nasty b!tch. I mean really what the fck is she thinking. You all know she's got the herps right?
jennifer dewig

Kent, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2013
LMFAO no i didnt know i had herps tell me where did i contract that??? look before u start running ur mouth about me and my famuly u know nothing about,just what ppl say that dont like me...ive mademy mistakes and i have my issues like everyone on this piss poor site but my bussiness is not a top story and most if all of it is NOT true...if u want some truth go to the source instead of hey does anyone know jennifer dewig did u know she sucks dick and has crabs give me a break...... fuck!!!! ur right i do suck, i suck my husbands dick and we sleep in the same bed as every married couple but thats really none of ur bussiness or antbody elses on this fuckin site but next time u need to know something about me plz come to me i promise its better comming from me and that goes for anyone else on here and like everyone else i put my name and dont hide behind a curtain peace out
jennifer dewig

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 7, 2013
blah blah blah
Nero

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Right jenn come to you so you can lie to us or steal from us. Wrong you're pathetic. Did ya ever get your lights turned back on? You and Chris sleeping in the sane bed? Yea when he's there freakin pot head. Then you let your wart carrying brother live there. Kinda gross your kid has them too. Oh and are you not sucking Cameron off this week? Just wondering when he's gonna get custody of Hayden since its his kid?
who

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
cameron who
nero

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 8, 2013
cameron Koressel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 4 min He did something 21
brittany pryor 11 min moose lips 4
Heady's Pizza 13 min Worst in town 19
If you're a bird I'm a bird 24 min lol 13
News Berry Plastics buying Avintiv for $2.45 billion 29 min bet you flip burgers 4
Jackson young 31 min shutthefckup 3
who got knocked out at Hammerhead lastnight 39 min Sayitaintso 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages