fantastic

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2013
Girl named Karlie works as a CNA (NOt sure where). Gave me the best bj of my LIFE. Anyone know her? Is she married? Any info would rock.
Oh Boy

Florence, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Her name used to be Charlie. That's right, she was a he. Your such a homo
fantastic

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Hahahahahaha wow. That's not even close to the truth. Considering i finger blasted her. Oh and not to mention I've seen her when shes pregnant. Lmao. I should kick.your smart balls all the way to top of your smart mouth. But good try.
La La La

Florence, KY

#4 Apr 28, 2013
fantastic wrote:
Hahahahahaha wow. That's not even close to the truth. Considering i finger blasted her. Oh and not to mention I've seen her when shes pregnant. Lmao. I should kick.your smart balls all the way to top of your smart mouth. But good try.
She aint been in touch so apparently you didn't do her too good.. Go meet yourself another toothless CNA at the methadone clinic.

fantastic

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 28, 2013
haha lalala. Clearly you have no info. She has blonde hair, about 140. And has an immaculate set of teeth. And big perfect set of personalities. Can someone respond
With helpful information? Instead of these haters that live in their parents basement.
La La La

Florence, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2013
fantastic wrote:
haha lalala. Clearly you have no info. She has blonde hair, about 140. And has an immaculate set of teeth. And big perfect set of personalities. Can someone respond
With helpful information? Instead of these haters that live in their parents basement.
Heres some helpful info for you.

She doesn't want you or your midget cock, get over it. When a chick avoids you thats what that means. Quit stalking you weirdo.
Dang

Florence, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
This loser sounds super desperate. Poor druggie
fantastic

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Ok. La la la. Let us cut the bull shit. Where can i find you?#2 met her by complete chance. Just wanted to reconnect. Guys like u make that impossible. Such a punk move.
fantastic

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2013
My name is Jax Taylor. Live at Indian woods. Go ahead and take the trip over here. Im tired of youre that mouth.
La La La

Florence, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2013
fantastic wrote:
My name is Jax Taylor. Live at Indian woods. Go ahead and take the trip over here. Im tired of youre that mouth.
The truth hurts don't it brah? Hop on your spree and come find me.
fantastic

New Albany, IN

#12 Apr 29, 2013
well give me an idea where you live la la. And by the way Im gonna Beat the word "Brah" out of your vocabulary.
La La La

Florence, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Your a angry fella. No wonder she is hiding from you.
lol

Florence, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2013
Lalala scared lol....talking that Shit but don't want to square up
fantastic

New Albany, IN

#15 Apr 29, 2013
Lol is right. Lalala is most likely a 12 year old pre-pubescent girl who's angry because all the other girls have graduated out of their training bras. I really just wanted to reconnect but i can see that its impossible with guys like him who are begging for someone to stomp his dick in the dirt. Oh well.
La La La

Florence, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2013
You don't want to know were I am. I'd put a fantastic azz whipping on you. I'm not the sad miserable stalker here you are.

Nobody here wants to help you stalk this poor girl can't you see that. Not one comment has been about her. Go check on your meth lab or something homo
so simple

New Albany, IN

#17 Apr 29, 2013
On the contrary lala. I do want to find out where you are(hence me asking moron). You just said you would put an ass whipping on me. So what would be the problem in letting me find you? You obviously have nothing to worry about. So why not shut that flabby d!ckhole you call a mouth, and tell me where to find you.
old school

New Albany, IN

#18 May 1, 2013
You "sincerely" want to reconnect with her? So you put her on blast on topix talking about how she gave a stranger a bj? Good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get Heroin 2 min Any 19
White girls who like black pipe 13 min bbc 4 wf 20
Biggest player in Evansville 18 min It goes down in t... 17
jessica knight 25 min Benny 9
Becca Roy 37 min KPdiver 2
Diamond Rankin 38 min Tell all 55
Brenda Harris (Alledged Arsonist-Child Molester) 1 hr Really 6

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance