She's Hott ass hell good girl
Wowee

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Wtf why not ?
Wowee

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Met her out at Showmes working she was fine but just wanted to see if anybody else knows anything before I try
karmaa

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2012
she's got a man..but heard she cheats, go for it, but she's into drugs, i know she's been in the hospital for over dosing multiple times...lucky she's still alive and obviously can't stop using.
j

United States

#7 Feb 14, 2012
That's all true ^
haha

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Pill head heard she shoots up
omg

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Fired from a job for stealing shit
Anonymous

Herndon, VA

#11 Apr 22, 2012
Ugly!
im gettin it

United States

#12 Jun 13, 2012
Ha both her and her lame ass "babydaddy" shoots roxys up and takes pills && isn't this girl pregnant shootin roxies wow Your going to be a great mom wow

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Great girl from a nice family.
Hmmm

Florence, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Great family. Good girl. Bad situations have caught her up. Praying for her immensely! We love you!
hmmm

Akron, OH

#15 Mar 19, 2013
She's on the run apparently
Wow

Birdseye, IN

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Great Girl? lol
truth

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Mar 21, 2013
^yes, she is a great girl. You must have never known anyone to suffer from addiction or be one of those people that thinks its all a joke. She has a little baby, newborn. That needs his mom more then anything right now. Kat is a gorgeous, GREAT girl when she's clean..some things happened and addiction caught up with her. There's no need to bash someone on here when they've clearly hit rock bottom, pray for her & her little baby! Glad you guys judging her aren't Jesus.
wow

Newburgh, IN

#18 Mar 27, 2013
^^I know more than you think. ;)
too funny

Antioch, TN

#19 Apr 11, 2013
She been batt linv addiction since she was like 15... so sounds like she doesn't wanna get clean. She baby boy is just fine where he is.
lmao

United States

#20 Apr 11, 2013
too funny wrote:
She been batt linv addiction since she was like 15... so sounds like she doesn't wanna get clean. She baby boy is just fine where he is.
That's right that boy is fine where he is .. A good person I disagree when someone ducks drug test for CPs and shoots up drugs instead of trying to get your baby back your a dead beat
hate to say it

Hilliard, OH

#21 Apr 11, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>That's right that boy is fine where he is .. A good person I disagree when someone ducks drug test for CPs and shoots up drugs instead of trying to get your baby back your a dead beat
It doesn't mean she's a dead best it means she's an addict like someone said before you must not know anyone with a addiction problem, addiction takes over your life & EVERYTHING you care about. Children included as sad as it is. It's not a problem its a disease so really unless you have something positive to say about Kat then its really pointless to write on here because she's in jail & clearly has hit rock bottom, that means its all up from here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evansville Woman Guilty of DealingThursday, Jun... 6 min well 3
kristen shutt 37 min Some white guy 3
Hello, my name is 51 min Jimtown55 6
HelPPP 53 min Gay pride 4
Who Gave You The Best Head 1 hr AllICuldsaywasWOW 98
Ricks sports bar? 1 hr Visiting 1
The Best paternity and Custody Lawyers In Evans... 1 hr Jss 3

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance