question

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Anyone aware of the break in problem we have had all over this town? People are knocking on doors to see if you are home (if you answer they claim to be a painter looking for work) however if you are not home they break in your house through a back entry. Be aware, lock your door, turn on alarms, keep outside lights on, etc.
question

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Hide yo wife hide yo kids
BigB

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 2, 2013
let somebody break in my house they will be leaving in a body bag cause imma shoot them i will protect my family
One

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
BigB wrote:
let somebody break in my house they will be leaving in a body bag cause imma shoot them i will protect my family
That'll only help you if your home. I got a .40s&w..and 120lb American bulldog for when Im gone. If they can walk thru either of those 2, then they can have my sh!t...lol
lmao

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>That'll only help you if your home. I got a .40s&w..and 120lb American bulldog for when Im gone. If they can walk thru either of those 2, then they can have my sh!t...lol
How u gonna use a .40cal if u aint home dumb ass
One

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 2, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
How u gonna use a .40cal if u aint home dumb ass
Ur an idiot....the dog is for when I'm not home....the gun is for when I am....god damn I draw sh!t in crayon for you.
mike D

United States

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Lol good one ^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelsy Pecka 8 min Truth 5
hoodrat jackie wright (Jan '15) 11 min Huh 6
Gary and Alexis Fleenor Arrested 17 min Hhs 04 7
Candice Wilke-Rose-Hoe 19 min Candice 7
Missing you 1 hr Nwolc 19
light skinned mike jews 2 hr i know megaman 9
Missing EX 3 hr JDMannDrum 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages