Anyone know Kristina France

Anyone know Kristina France

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

OMG

Utica, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
This girl is so beautiful. Seen her the other day. I would love to hook up with her!
Her Friend

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I know her, am friends with her. Where did you see her at? She's not looking for anyone to hook up with.
Get2knowme

Utica, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
She is always out being wild! I'm surprised she doesn't have more kids than what she's got. Always running around with guys she doesn't know and getting stranded in eville when someone ditches her!
Kristina France

Tucker, GA

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Your interpretation of 'always running around with guys she doesn't know and getting stranded when someone ditches her' must mean the ONE time I got stranded in Evansville, and I have known the guy I was with since I was five. The fact that you can read a post on Facebook shows you must really know me well. I usually do go out the one night each weekend my daughter stays with her father. Sorry for not sitting at home alone! I won't deny that I have made a few mistakes. You live and you learn. And I would like to 'get to know you.' Maybe I can learn to be perfect too, so I can sit around judging other people without anyone knowing who I am, not being judged in return. And thank you random person who called me beautiful :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan nasty Hensley 23 min mildred 18
Scott Wilson 44 min Hoar 12
Katie shirel 48 min Met 21
Meth dealer busted. (Sep '16) 51 min Knowthefacts 10
Young religious guys 1 hr Chris P Bacon 2
backpage girls...go (Jul '15) 2 hr Sugar Kaine 26
Joshua waters 2 hr josephine 43

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance