girls from back in the day from jim town who hits like a dude

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Flat Rock, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Name them
wow

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I no
great!!

Evansville, IN

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Jimtown bitches is wack! & so is jimtown lol
stfu

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Well im from Jimtown and I sure aint no stupid botch , and I sure aint wack . If you got something to say , come Louisiana by Columbia healthcare. And knock on people DOORS and say that . I mean really .
lol

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 3, 2013
Jimtown is nothing but poor white trash meth heads. They share women like they share their clothes. Panhandle for cigs and money. A prime piece of real estate to you guys is being close to the salvation army. So you can get your NA meetings and free meal on.

So none of the bitches unless they are hitting the glass dick like a jimtown man. Only thing you guys do hit.
just sayin

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Ctfu ! Really ? Yall be stereotyping us people from Jimtown . It's so effing annoying
lol

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I'm not stereotyping I've seen it. Sorry if that's nit you but I've seen a lot of them do it. It's mainly guys if that helps.
great!!

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2013
They are mad cause your right lol & I know people from jimtown who are white trash meth heads & suck at life. And half them females in there put a front up like they are so tough, but really they are all bark no fucking bite. I think there are three females in jimtown that can back it up. Other than that y'all ain't shit but trash!
haha

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="great!! "]They are mad cause your right lol & I know people from jimtown who are white trash meth heads & suck at life. And half them females in there put a front up like they are so tough, but really they are all bark no fucking bite. I think there are three females in jimtown that can back it up. Other than that y'all ain't shit but trash![/QUOTE] I have seen that u have posted on lots of other forums u must be the hater cuz u have something to say about everybody an everything grow up an stop shit talking behind a computer but that's all u know how to do with ur life because u must not have a life!
great!!

United States

#11 Mar 3, 2013
haha wrote:
[QUOTE who="great!! "]They are mad cause your right lol & I know people from jimtown who are white trash meth heads & suck at life. And half them females in there put a front up like they are so tough, but really they are all bark no fucking bite. I think there are three females in jimtown that can back it up. Other than that y'all ain't shit but trash! "

I have seen that u have posted on lots of other forums u must be the hater cuz u have something to say about everybody an everything grow up an stop shit talking behind a computer but that's all u know how to do with ur life because u must not have a life!
No boo sorry I've only commented on two things & I don't hate I state facts:) plus its about people I personally know lol so don't be mad cause I wanna put my 2cent in. It's called freedom of speech ;)
lol

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Have yet to meet a single person from jimtown not on meth. Hand to god.
heyheynow

Covington, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
lol wrote:
Have yet to meet a single person from jimtown not on meth. Hand to god.
Some prefer pills,liquor,or fiend for fake week not all are dope fiends just about 90%
fuckem

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2013
I live in Jimtown, and not only do I not smoke meth, I refuse to let people on the drug anywhere near me. I work full time to support my child and have no government assistance beside medicade for my daughter. I own my vehicle and am never behind on rent. I do not like the neighborhood, or many of the people who live here, but its cheap housing until I can put myself through nursing school. Most of the people here are awful, but do not assume everyone stuck here are lousy trash. Some of us are just trying to make it through.
blue

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
fuckem wrote:
I live in Jimtown, and not only do I not smoke meth, I refuse to let people on the drug anywhere near me. I work full time to support my child and have no government assistance beside medicade for my daughter. I own my vehicle and am never behind on rent. I do not like the neighborhood, or many of the people who live here, but its cheap housing until I can put myself through nursing school. Most of the people here are awful, but do not assume everyone stuck here are lousy trash. Some of us are just trying to make it through.
Get em girl!!

Damn why can't I find girls like this :-/
lol

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2013
Because it's a lie and you can say anything on the Internet. With those jimtowners walking around all day going to house to house. Yeah sure nursing degree. Keep telling people there is hope out there.
Mary

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 4, 2013
lol wrote:
Jimtown is nothing but poor white trash meth heads. They share women like they share their clothes. Panhandle for cigs and money. A prime piece of real estate to you guys is being close to the salvation army. So you can get your NA meetings and free meal on.
So none of the bitches unless they are hitting the glass dick like a jimtown man. Only thing you guys do hit.
That's Evansville All Together Ctfu
lol

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
True but in jimtown everyone and their brother is a cook too. Don't get me started on all the red too.
fuckem

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2013
Actually, its my life. Just because my daddy doesn't have a trust fund and a house on the west side, doesn't mean I cant make something of myself. OR maybe you're a piece of sh*t meth head who lives in Jimtown and you just hate yourself and your life.
wow

Bangor, MI

#20 Mar 4, 2013
All of u sound dumm ass hell I'm pretty sure this post didn't say ne thing bout jim town meth hands ctfu an u yea u the one living in jim town trying to be a nurse get out of jim town if its that bad stupid an read my post none of these girls in jim town no ain't the ones I'm talking about I said back in the day. 29 yrs ago
wow

Bangor, MI

#21 Mar 4, 2013
wow wrote:
All of u sound dumm ass hell I'm pretty sure this post didn't say ne thing bout jim town meth hands ctfu an u yea u the one living in jim town trying to be a nurse get out of jim town if its that bad stupid an read my post none of these girls in jim town no ain't the ones I'm talking about I said back in the day. 29 yrs ago
I mean 20 yrs ago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Moms Vanish in Southern Indiana 7 min ref 13
Dirty Cops 11 min truthbtold 10
My first tattoo maybe not 21 min ref 6
What girl has the nicest butt in the city 22 min lil daddy 22
Police: 2 dead from shooting in Evansville suburb 9 hr Luther the fiend 10
Sheriff: Two People Dead Following Apparent Sho... Aug 24 Luther the fiend 2
Jordan Mckinney Aug 24 brack 3
•••
•••

Newburgh Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newburgh News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newburgh
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••