First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Hot guy looking for moms/sons that like to have naughty fun together. Also a woman that would treat me like her son while we fool around.
troll

Newburgh, IN

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Creepy
trillville

Newburgh, IN

#3 Mar 14, 2013
What if mom and son don't want a third wheel around ?
creepy2

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
That's about as sick as sick can get! DISGUSTING!!
Harry

Newburgh, IN

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Just go find you a knot in a tree.
be real!!!

Newburgh, IN

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Sick sick sick sick sick
TROLOLOLOLOL

Florence, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
sick white boy
Lmfaoo hard

Florence, KY

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Sexually punished lol your grounded with sex
Very Curious

French Lick, IN

#10 Jun 20, 2014
I would definitely like to meet a mom and son that aren't shy to talk about their relationship.
Tnt

Evansville, IN

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Hey Joe, how about a grandfather fisted by his cross dressing mentally challenged grandson?
joe

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2014
By the way am a black ass !
Very Curious

Washington, IN

#13 Jun 30, 2014
So no one willing to talk about this sexy taboo fantasy?
wth?

Clinton, MO

#14 Jun 30, 2014
Sick twisted nasty mentally ill freaks. What is wrong with you people good gawd
son

Washington, IN

#15 May 10, 2016
I loved being inside mommy's p***y! It's always so warm and wet. Mommy taught me how to f**k her so good. I love when she says "f**k mommy's p***y so good for her." And "suck on mommy's titties while you slide your c**k inside of me!"
momboy

Evansville, IN

#16 May 10, 2016
I help mom get ready for her dates. When she comes home she says her p***y is sore and a mess and needs my attention. I clean her up and lick and massage her p***y until she says it feels better.
son

Washington, IN

#17 May 10, 2016
momboy wrote:
I help mom get ready for her dates. When she comes home she says her p***y is sore and a mess and needs my attention. I clean her up and lick and massage her p***y until she says it feels better.
Damn it! You're so lucky! I would've loved that.
son

United States

#18 May 12, 2016
I used to bathe with my mommy. She would wash me and it always made me so hard. She always told me, don't be embarrassed, mommy will take care of that for you.
good

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 12, 2016
When I was 12 my grandmother said she was going to show me and my girl how yo have sex. She had my cousin give me head and put a condom on me then she guided it in for us.She took pictures and we did this a couple times a month. Needless to say me and my cousin are still very close.
son

French Lick, IN

#20 May 13, 2016
good wrote:
When I was 12 my grandmother said she was going to show me and my girl how yo have sex. She had my cousin give me head and put a condom on me then she guided it in for us.She took pictures and we did this a couple times a month. Needless to say me and my cousin are still very close.
You're very lucky! I wished I could've gotten something like that going with my cousin. But I did have mommy. It's too bad grandma didn't get more involved.
guy

Washington, IN

#21 May 14, 2016
I need to find an older woman who will role play with me as my mother. Respond and I'll give you a way to contact me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra Wise what is she about 8 min kim 3
Darmstadt Family Murder 9 min Fluff 36
Local drug informants 12 min FYI 36
Tj Maxx Distribuation Center (Jan '13) 17 min Bwahaha 29
Kimberly Jewell Sun looking 2
Aaron manager beef o' Brady's Sun DBOI 17
Hot newburgh milfs Jan 20 CEC 10

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance