Hazleton, PA

#3 May 26, 2013
Where's the article? The post is gone.
WebSales

United States

#4 May 30, 2013
purple nurple wrote:
Where's the article? The post is gone.
I think Big Brother Ebay did some subtle intimidating and Helium took the article down. Hopefully it will turn back up. In the meanwhile, try googling Letter From John Donahoe it's the next best thing to this article.
FormerEbayMom

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2013
WebSales wrote:
<quoted text> I think Big Brother Ebay did some subtle intimidating and Helium took the article down. Hopefully it will turn back up. In the meanwhile, try googling Letter From John Donahoe it's the next best thing to this article.
Ebay corporate tries to strangle or suppress any negative comments about ebay. In the meantime, ebay corporate spins out misleading propaganda about "how great everything is at ebay". When LiveWorld was moderating the ebay Discussion Boards there was outright censorship going on. Fortunately, ebay has no control over what angry ebay sellers say OUTSIDE OF EBAY...
EbayNightmares

Greenville, TX

#6 Jun 8, 2013
There's a new blog on WordPress about all of this. Here's the link: ebayhorrorstories.wordpress.com
TrollHard

Hazleton, PA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Are all of you complainers those sellers with the really low ratings, that take days to ship the wrong item, never provide a tracking number and then use take-out garbage as packing materials. You are at fault for your own problems!
FormerEbayer

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2013
FormerEbayMom wrote:
<quoted text> Ebay corporate tries to strangle or suppress any negative comments about ebay. In the meantime, ebay corporate spins out misleading propaganda about "how great everything is at ebay". When LiveWorld was moderating the ebay Discussion Boards there was outright censorship going on. Fortunately, ebay has no control over what angry ebay sellers say OUTSIDE OF EBAY...
Is ebay a monopoly? Found this article regarding it: www.mainstreet.com/article/small-business/eba...
Top Seller

Youngstown, OH

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Still a good way to turn your clutter into cash.
Analyst

United States

#10 Jun 18, 2013
This new Global Shipping Program that ebay started with Pitney-Bowes is going to turn out to be a gigatic fiasco. Sellers will bear the brunt of it, of course, like they always do.
EbayMom

Rockwall, TX

#11 Jun 21, 2013
I got so frustrated with ebay that I've gone back to consigmnment shops and yard sales.
OnlineShopper

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Ebay is certainly getting a lot of bad press these days. Wonder why?
Ecommerce

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Ina Steiner at ecommercebytes.com does a lot of great articles about what's really going on at ebay.
NetBusiness

Justin, TX

#14 Jul 3, 2013
yet another good article about ebay's decline: www.itworld.com/business/130006/is-ebay-decli...
NetBusiness

Justin, TX

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Analyst

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Ebay's flawed DSR system is driving a lot of small sellers off ebay. Low DSR ratings left by buyers have a more sudden and severe impact upon small sellers than they do upon high volume sellers.
WebSales

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Ebay Sellers File Antitrust Lawsuit Over Feedback Policy. here's the link: www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y10/m12/i23/s0...
FormerEbayer

Bedford, TX

#18 Jul 17, 2013
Thousands of Chinese sellers are now flooding the ebay site with cheap mass produced items at rock bottom prices, undercutting American sellers. As long as they are making money, or course, ebay doesn't care.
Analyst

Paris, TX

#19 Aug 15, 2013
Just last week in their latest purge, ebay blocked 15,000 sellers, restricting, suspending or outright banning them. Suzanne Wells broke the story at www.examiner.com and Ina Steiner wrote a good followup article on EcommerceBytes.com called Ebay Confirms Crackdown.
NetWatch

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2013
The elimination of small sellers from ebay continues, by design.
Consumer

United States

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Guardrail trending or Quick Decline is the weapon of choice being used to eliminate small sellers, as it targets low DSRs, even they were left by accident, left maliciously, or left by "newbie" buyers who don't know what they are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Fri NameNotTony 105
Need Dog Food Today Fri NameNotTony 20
$600 in Food Stamps/SNAP... don't need Fri NameNotTony 1
Addie's... Vyvanse... Fri NameNotTony 5
W8GC, my Elmer for ham radio. Fri WT8O 10
WB8N 2015 Field Day Fri WT8O 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages