Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
'I have no problems with the rich. It's corporations screwing the middle class that I care about. Anything beyond that is just a country club gun hoarder's paranoid day dream. Just another Tea Bagger crawling on his belly for the big boss man's agenda. No thanks.
Self employment is the fix

Who will you blame then?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What corporation screwed you? What corporation screwed anybody you know?
Corporations don't have the power to screw anybody. Government does.
"God, I Hate My Government"
A corporation laid me off.
A corporation took my house.
Corporate cash is corrupting Democracy.
A corporation denied my claim.
Corporations track our every move.
I hate the xxxxxx government!
True, but corporations only do what they can get away with by law, but since they're spooning with Congress, that's just about anything. The courts have made "We the People" into "We ths Corporations."

www.alecexposed.org
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who will you blame then?
Inheriting a fortune and using it to buy politicians is not self employment. One of them just kicked the bucket over the weekend.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
"God, I Hate My Government"
A corporation laid me off.
A corporation took my house.
Corporate cash is corrupting Democracy.
A corporation denied my claim.
Corporations track our every move.
I hate the xxxxxx government!
True, but corporations only do what they can get away with by law, but since they're spooning with Congress, that's just about anything. The courts have made "We the People" into "We ths Corporations."
www.alecexposed.org
Then self employment is your fix.
Do yor own spooning
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yor own spooning
Not for me. Got all my years in.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do yor own spooning
And by "self" you mean your parent's paid for your free ride. How independent.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, but Canton wakes up three or four times every night to make sure one of the Koch brothers isn't under his bed.
These Democrat politicians wind these people up so bad they start running into walls and not knowing why.
Koch Brothers contribute to Republicans. So what? What about the wealthy that contribute to Democrats? Oh, that doesn't count. These Democrat contributors are not expecting anything in return from their contributions.
Of course we can look at many instances such as Warren Buffet who stands to make a ton of money by not having the Keystone Pipeline built. Without that pipeline, that oil will be transported by one of the railroad operations he happens to be an owner in.
But again, that doesn't count. It's just pure coincidence.
No need to keep an eye on those Koch brothers. All we need to do is look at any link you post on here for an update as to what they are doing.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Why Bonzo Reagan suddenly doesn't like Unions?-Koch Brothers lurking in the background. Newt Gingrich's contract with America? Penned by the Koch Brothers. Every war since at least Viet Nam? There's those Koch Brothers lurking in the background. Affordable Health Care Act the Conservatives SUDDENLY hate? Oopsie doodle....Koch Brothers time. Heritage Foundation links? Koch Brothers.

So basically you Conservatives are responsible for handing our nation over to the wealthiest 1% and have murdered Democracy for a corporate agenda. Cool, we'll be sure to remind every single generation exactly who did this to this country. Here's a hint. It wasn't invisible commies that only Fox News can see. It was inbred, Bible thumping middle class people who vote directly against their own interests.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What corporation screwed you? What corporation screwed anybody you know?
Corporations don't have the power to screw anybody. Government does.
That has to be in the Top 5 of the craziest things you have written.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Like a trained dog, crawling on his belly for the big boss man. How disgusting.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

I never use the Huffington Post for my source of facts. No Mother Jones or MSNBC. I use Fact Checked information as my sources. So anyway, let's hear some more bumper sticker quotes from Rush Limbaugh. Let's see some more links to Breibart, Fox News and The Heritage Foundation. I wonder why that is? I wonder why all your "facts" stay well within that little bubble, and mine are fact checked common knowledge? I wonder why I never use left wing propaganda as my source, and you ONLY use right wing propaganda as yours? Now, let's listen to you cry about no one believing your sources.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Who will you blame then?
Sure, everyone can work at what they love and we can barter furs and pelts for our hand crafted goods like it was the 1800s. Just one big Socialized Utopia, brought to you by the right wing Conservative Republicans.

You don't even realize how stupid you sound. Considering how much you have had to ride on your mom and dad's coat tails in life, it's no wonder you have no clue how things really are in the working man's world. Stick to what you know best. Being a country club cupcake with a mouth.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
What he means is open up your own business:

Buy and operate your own pizza shop, deli store, gasoline and convenient store.

Learn a trade like remodeling, electrician, plumber, bricklayer, carpenter, and work for yourself.

Save up some money and invest in real estate, the commodities market, be a hedge fund manager.

Although I work full time for an employer, I still run my own business by renting out my apartments.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to keep an eye on those Koch brothers. All we need to do is look at any link you post on here for an update as to what they are doing.
I'm sure by now you have Google send you e-mail on anything Koch. You probably hired an investigation agency to keep you up on the rest of what they're doing. ;-D
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Why Bonzo Reagan suddenly doesn't like Unions?-Koch Brothers lurking in the background.
Because he passed away several years ago, or didn't your reliable sources tell you that? LOL!!!!
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Canton wrote:
I never use the Huffington Post for my source of facts. No Mother Jones or MSNBC. I use Fact Checked information as my sources. So anyway, let's hear some more bumper sticker quotes from Rush Limbaugh. Let's see some more links to Breibart, Fox News and The Heritage Foundation. I wonder why that is? I wonder why all your "facts" stay well within that little bubble, and mine are fact checked common knowledge? I wonder why I never use left wing propaganda as my source, and you ONLY use right wing propaganda as yours? Now, let's listen to you cry about no one believing your sources.
I told you that you have selective reading skills or perhaps in this day and age, A.D.D.

I post sources from all over the place including left-wing sources when available.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your dream.
My parents raised me to be self sufficient, and paid for my education.

They did not co-sign loans or provide a single cent for my business.

I paid for my kids college just like my parents did for me.

Your boring excuses for your lack of ambition or going the extra mile just makes me laugh.

This pat week at the lake I blew through 400 gallons of gas fishing on boat, and bought a new 2014 jet ski today . I paid for that by work just like the 200 other families did at the marina. Tomorrow the jet ski will be delivered to me at the boat.

My point is everyone should be able to do exactly like all us do here at the lake every weekend.

Today your favorite Koch Brothers offered me a job I turned down at a company they own because I have already made what I need to make me happy, and it is independence.

They were throwing money at me, but being my own employer is more valuable to me.

I can sell to CEO's, and they know it. You have a skill you can profit upon if you had the balls.

Sorry you have no balls and I do. That is your problem.

Risk has rewards if you succeed a,nod failure has do overs.

Get busy and quit whining like a 5 year old.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, everyone can work at what they love and we can barter furs and pelts for our hand crafted goods like it was the 1800s. Just one big Socialized Utopia, brought to you by the right wing Conservative Republicans.
You don't even realize how stupid you sound. Considering how much you have had to ride on your mom and dad's coat tails in life, it's no wonder you have no clue how things really are in the working man's world. Stick to what you know best. Being a country club cupcake with a mouth.
Keep believing that so I can easily take your share of the pie as well.
Thanks for being a lazy chump thus making me money faster and easier.
Keep whining so I can exploit my skill set.
I appreciate you giving up so I can summer at the lake, and eat out every night. I took yours and am spending it on stuff.
Thanks.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that you have selective reading skills or perhaps in this day and age, A.D.D.
I post sources from all over the place including left-wing sources when available.
BS You constantly get made fun of because all your links lead to the Koch Brothers. Because of this, smart people laugh at how gullible you are on a daily basis.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 8

Judged:

Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep believing that so I can easily take your share of the pie as well.
Thanks for being a lazy chump thus making me money faster and easier.
Keep whining so I can exploit my skill set.
I appreciate you giving up so I can summer at the lake, and eat out every night. I took yours and am spending it on stuff.
Thanks.
Yep. Typical welfare queen Tea Bagger. Gimme, gimme, gimme. I ain't your pappy, little country club sissy, so you can stop reaching your hand out for freebies. Us real men EARN everything we have. You? Not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Heights Discussions

Search the Newburgh Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr super size 2,215
cuyahoga amateur radio society sucks 13 hr WB8N 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Samuel 18,546
What happened today (07/24) Thu FieldHTS 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
I love you GARY DEWEY Jul 22 Dean Chalk and Babe Toots 4
CONVENTION Center Jul 22 Year 2016 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newburgh Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newburgh Heights People Search