Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28210 May 5, 2014
15 Americans died in embassy attacks on GW Bush's watch. One can only imagine Pop's outrage as he took to the streets in angered protest. Oh...that's right. You sat there like a uncaring lump as each of those Americans died and suddenly became an activist when the color of the president's skin changed and the exact same thing happened.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28211 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the United States purposefully supplied arms to Mexican drug cartels so they could wait for them to be used in crimes to push forward an anti-gun agenda? Wow, you need your license to drive revoked. You are paranoid with dementia. What a world you guys live in. Good thing it has nothing to do with the real and thriving America us rational people live in. No invisible commies for us and the Feds haven't taken our guns away several times like they have in your fantasy world.
Well lets' hear your theory.

The guns were sold with no tracking devices. They tried to say it was a continuation of the Bush program, but that program ended because the cartel found the tracking devices on the guns the bush administration sold them. After the failed experiment, Bush said he would never try anything like that again.

So DumBama not only tries to do what Bush did unsuccessfully, but had no tracking devices. So what was his plan if it was proven already that such a program couldn't work?

One of two things: either I am correct saying that DumBama had an ulterior motive, or DumBama is as stupid as they could possibly come. Do you have a third theory? If so, let's hear it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28212 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Americans don't care about Benghazi and that it was a ploy to make Hillary Clinton look bad. Followed by me providing a direct quote from a gallup writer who stated American's interest in Benghazi was well below average in the stories they covered. Then someone else posts a link where Republicans are attacking each other over falsely making claims that shed a bad light on Benghazi. Just a bogus propaganda piece that Americans have been proven not to care about. Deal with it.
You are an insult to every thinking person in this country and as far as the sniveling Fox News propaganda goon squad that you are calling all of America and that I have insulted, go f*ck yourselves. If you think that's the only thing insulting I have to say about you slack jawed Tea Bagging ninnies, then your senility has devoured the last two years on this forum. Go cry about a falsified right wing propaganda story on your own dime. American STILL don't give a rat's @ss about Benghazi. I'm still waiting for your apology for the insult to America you voted for twice named G W Bush.
Why should it matter whether Americans care about it or not? Explain that one. If DumBama had his people kiidnapping Americans off the street and holding them for no reason, and the American public had no interest, should he be allowed to continue?

Where do you get this idea that the only matters Republicans should follow up on is the items American people find an interest in? We shouldn't hold anybody accountable because Americans would rather watch Dancing with the Stars?

If that's the case, we are in a lot of trouble in this country. Every inaction, lack of action, or downright lies about Americans being slaughtered should be front and center regardless if one American cares about it or not.

You people that are mocking this investigation of four Americans being slaughtered and the lack of action for political purposes are the very same people that made a big deal out of Romney tying his dog cage to the roof of his SUV or cutting some kids hair in high school. What hypocrites.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28213 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh. Seems that the Republicans cared so much for those 4 who died in Benghazi that they were willing to make the whole story up in honor of their tragic loss. Now they are turning on each other about it. I think you all owe Hillary Clinton an apology. Better hurry before she's your Commander in Chief. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Still want to try to shove that Benghazi lame @ss right wing bogus propaganda in anyone's face? If so, you better read that article again.
Dreams of Hillary again? Good luck. Polls show that Americans are slowly supporting Republicans in the next elections. In fact, the strongest support in two decades. DumBama with his lowest approval rating ever.

Yeah, Hillary will be our next President. When dogs fly.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28214 May 5, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The name I listed isn't a scientist. He's the oil lobby paid mouthpiece who wrote the article you posted and I ignored. Sorry. Just not that big a fan of corporate sponsored propaganda when it comes to my political views. How about you? You just a regular Joe who just loves The Heritage Foundation? Seems that way since your political views read like a check list to the Koch Brother's agenda. As far as the earth being a thing of the past in ten years, leave the doomsday Evangelical right wing Tea Party out of this.
What I posted was pretty bipartisan, don't you think? The UK, the UN, NASA that you've often cited yourself?

To your chagrin, there are plenty of scientists that disagree with this Global Warming scam. And for every scientist that you find that is funded by any oil company, I'll find several that get their paycheck from some government agency either here or abroad since that's how most science gets their money.

The fact of the matter is that GW is nothing more than a theory. No empirical evidence, no consistency, just a theory. Scientists have opposing theories which is nothing that unusual. But you try to convince others that there is only one side--yours. And there is absolutely no truth to it.

But let me fill you in on the real truth: oil companies don't need to sell anybody oil. If we don't want oil, China or India will gladly take our share. Oil sells itself, but global warming doesn't. And as the articles I've posted here in the past shows, more and more people are jumping off this Global Warming scam, especially those of us that live up north.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28216 May 5, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you vote against Dole or not?
Show your mother my replies. Perhaps she can help you figure it out.
lmfao

New Castle, PA

#28217 May 5, 2014
Stick george bush far up in your asses you bunch of sickos
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#28219 May 5, 2014
To Canton: YOU are the prince...no King of obsfucation So I bow to your ability to side step, not answer, twist, fold, bend & mutilate ANY post that you wish.
YOU are the TOPS of spilling & speaking B.S. & being Biased.
Better than Jay Carney. You should apply for his lying B.S. job in ANY administration.
YOU would be worth more than you would be paid. Great liars & fact twisters are in demand in Washington D.C. & many if not all state capitals.
Wonworldwonder

Detroit, MI

#28220 May 6, 2014
Anybody but Kasich
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28221 May 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer that question and still be consistent with your philosophy, can you? It is refreshing that at least this time you recognize as much.
At least you're displaying your ignorance of not being able to figure out something this simple.

Public education: don't let this happen to your child.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#28222 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Americans don't care about Benghazi and that it was a ploy to make Hillary Clinton look bad. Followed by me providing a direct quote from a gallup writer who stated American's interest in Benghazi was well below average in the stories they covered. Then someone else posts a link where Republicans are attacking each other over falsely making claims that shed a bad light on Benghazi. Just a bogus propaganda piece that Americans have been proven not to care about. Deal with it.
You are an insult to every thinking person in this country and as far as the sniveling Fox News propaganda goon squad that you are calling all of America and that I have insulted, go f*ck yourselves. If you think that's the only thing insulting I have to say about you slack jawed Tea Bagging ninnies, then your senility has devoured the last two years on this forum. Go cry about a falsified right wing propaganda story on your own dime. American STILL don't give a rat's @ss about Benghazi. I'm still waiting for your apology for the insult to America you voted for twice named G W Bush.
Benghazi was a cover up for Obama re-election purposes only.

Hillary self inflicted her own damage.

These crimes of deliberately lying with deceit as intent, will not go unpunished. People died because of the lies.
Now in regard to oil, then I have to agree you are on to something.

Over seas they daily drive cars not available in the USA. I wonder why, and your oil lobbyist answers seems best fitting.
Diesel fuel is what most cars run on, and with mileage much greater than here in the USA. Natural gas and propane also utilized.
Toyota already has vehicles, and so does Ford and GM that deliver much greater fuel mileage than any deliver here in the USA.
Scale of economy would drive down fuel cost simply due to volume if the USA converted to diesel and natural gases, and create many new jobs with the trickle down that followed.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28223 May 6, 2014
Pops wrote:
To Canton: YOU are the prince...no King of obsfucation So I bow to your ability to side step, not answer, twist, fold, bend & mutilate ANY post that you wish.
Better than Jay Carney. You should apply for his lying B.S. job in ANY administration.
YOU would be worth more than you would be paid. Great liars & fact twisters are in demand in Washington D.C. & many if not all state capitals.
Sure now back up your flapping jowls by posting something on here that I lied about. Post, with links to disprove it, one thing on here that you consider bullsh1t. Yah, that's what I thought. You have confused me whooping your @ss on here with the facts with bullsh1t.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#28224 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets' hear your theory.
The guns were sold with no tracking devices. They tried to say it was a continuation of the Bush program, but that program ended because the cartel found the tracking devices on the guns the bush administration sold them. After the failed experiment, Bush said he would never try anything like that again.
So DumBama not only tries to do what Bush did unsuccessfully, but had no tracking devices. So what was his plan if it was proven already that such a program couldn't work?
One of two things: either I am correct saying that DumBama had an ulterior motive, or DumBama is as stupid as they could possibly come. Do you have a third theory? If so, let's hear it.
It's fun watching you Foxbots keep beating up dead and over false conspiracies:

thehill.com/blogs-briefing-room/news/241191-s...
Canton

Canton, OH

#28225 May 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I posted was pretty bipartisan, don't you think? The UK, the UN, NASA that you've often cited yourself?
To your chagrin, there are plenty of scientists that disagree with this Global Warming scam. And for every scientist that you find that is funded by any oil company, I'll find several that get their paycheck from some government agency either here or abroad since that's how most science gets their money.
The fact of the matter is that GW is nothing more than a theory. No empirical evidence, no consistency, just a theory. Scientists have opposing theories which is nothing that unusual. But you try to convince others that there is only one side--yours. And there is absolutely no truth to it.
But let me fill you in on the real truth: oil companies don't need to sell anybody oil. If we don't want oil, China or India will gladly take our share. Oil sells itself, but global warming doesn't. And as the articles I've posted here in the past shows, more and more people are jumping off this Global Warming scam, especially those of us that live up north.
Now if only you would name one of these "scientists". You claim you have names many. Name just one that isn't working for the climate change denial oil lobby. Until then, you are a joke with a mouth. No, articles posted by the Heritage Foundation are FAR from bipartisan.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28226 May 6, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi was a cover up for Obama re-election purposes only.
Hillary self inflicted her own damage.
These crimes of deliberately lying with deceit as intent, will not go unpunished. People died because of the lies.
Now in regard to oil, then I have to agree you are on to something.
Over seas they daily drive cars not available in the USA. I wonder why, and your oil lobbyist answers seems best fitting.
Diesel fuel is what most cars run on, and with mileage much greater than here in the USA. Natural gas and propane also utilized.
Toyota already has vehicles, and so does Ford and GM that deliver much greater fuel mileage than any deliver here in the USA.
Scale of economy would drive down fuel cost simply due to volume if the USA converted to diesel and natural gases, and create many new jobs with the trickle down that followed.
Yah, we already heard what Fox News told you about Benghazi. That "cover up" must be why the Republicans are pointing fingers at each other and calling bullsh1t. Nothing like too radical for the extreme right to sum up your opinions.
begonia

Circleville, OH

#28229 May 6, 2014
Why is this still on TOPIX?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28230 May 6, 2014
Since you guys care way more about Benghazi than the majority of America, and far more than the numerous embassy attacks that happened on GW Bush's watch that involved Americans being killed, we can only imagine your absolute outrage at the Republican party for cutting the budget for U.S. Department of State security. and allowing this to happen.

One has to wonder though why you put those 4 American lives that were lost so much higher than the value of American lives that were lost in embassy attacks while GW Bush was president. Care to explain why those 4 at Benghazi are so much more important than the American lives lost earlier that you COMPLETELY IGNORED.

Check and mate...now what's the next bogus scandal you guys need spanked like a dog that sh1t on the rug?
Canton

Canton, OH

#28231 May 6, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>It's fun watching you Foxbots keep beating up dead and over false conspiracies:
thehill.com/blogs-briefing-room/news/241191-s...
It would be much funner if the GOP lead Congress with the 6% approval rating and most ineffective Congress in history would quit wasting tax payers time and money on bogus fake scandals.

Strange how many Americans actually despised GW Bush without any of the corporate sponsored provided "outrage" we see with Obama. No daily emails on what to hate next. No oil billionaires spending millions to make Bush look bad. Just real Americans hating the slack jawed "God's President" as he plunged our country into needless war and economic despair. Guess that's the difference between reality and Tea Bagger garbage.
Canton

Canton, OH

#28232 May 6, 2014
Pops wrote:
Pray to your imaginary god that I don't run for office. First step, since water boarding "isn't torture", a round for every Tea Bagger in the country.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#28233 May 6, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be much funner if the GOP lead Congress with the 6% approval rating and most ineffective Congress in history would quit wasting tax payers time and money on bogus fake scandals.
This Just Might Be The Worst Poll Yet For Democrats
BRETT LOGIURATO
MAY 5, 2014, 8:45 AM

The Republican Party is at its strongest point in two decades heading into midterm elections, according to a new Pew Research-USA Today poll, the latest daunting sign for Democrats ahead of campaign season.

The GOP is at an even stronger point than in previous "wave" elections in 1994 and 2010 and looks poised to make major gains — and possibly take control of the U.S. Senate.

According to the poll, out Monday, Republicans have a 47-43 lead on the generic congressional ballot. That's a 10-point swing from October, when Democrats, boosted by GOP blame for the federal government shutdown, held a 6-point lead in the Pew poll.

Overall, Democrats are plagued by the still-sluggish economy, the unpopularity of the Affordable Care Act, and the undesirable views of President Obama. More voters (26%) say their vote will be "against" the president. Only 16% say their vote will be "for" Obama. And by more than a 2-to-1 margin, voters say they want the next president to pursue policies different from the Obama administration's priorities.

As has been seen in other polls showing trouble for Democrats this year, the party is hampered by a lack of enthusiasm. For example, only 31% of Democratic voters say their vote is "for" Obama. In 2010, that number was 47%.

Some of the other troubling signs for Democrats:

•Obama's approval rating sits at 44%, compared with 50% who disapprove.

Although last Friday's jobs report showed the unemployment rate dropping to its lowest level since 2008, most people (65%) say jobs are still difficult to find.

•And while 25% of voters think the economy will get better next year, about an equal number think it'll get worse.

•The percentage of voters who disapprove of the Affordable Care Act (55%) is still tied for the highest in the law's history.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-elections...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 20,057
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) 10 hr Gottahaveit16 84
Need Dog Food Today 16 hr Need DF today 2
News A man flees from police at high speeds as his g... (Nov '09) Jul 1 mack 252
Captain for over 25 Years for Newburgh hts Pol... (Jun '10) Apr '15 Observer 15
fleet avenue Feb '15 Observer 1
downtown Feb '15 Observer 1
More from around the web

Newburgh Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages