Family offers thanks for father's rec...

Family offers thanks for father's recovery from Election Day collapse

There are 15 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Dec 16, 2011, titled Family offers thanks for father's recovery from Election Day collapse. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

The family of a mayoral candidate who collapsed on Election Day is thanking all those who helped save their father's life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

Enquirer

Bedford, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2011
These people are pathetic. What a backhanded statement. what they mean by expressed genuine concern is if you supported him your concern was genuine but if you backed Elkins you cant show genuine concern. How rude. They didn't even have the desceny to thank Mr. Elkins for quickly calling 9-1-1 or the people in his group that rushed to help Mr. Rohal that day. This hole family should be embarrassed. How terrible and what a smear on the goodwill so many people tried to show them because of this awful thing. Way to ruin it
The Examiner

Northville, MI

#2 Dec 19, 2011
First, your grammar is horrendous. Second, how dare you put down someones ENTIRE family due to some political circus in a tiny village. He is still a person with a family. You are a disgusting person.
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2011
No he is a hateful little old man with a nasty family that wants sympathy when he deserves none but doesnt give none so why should he get any. his daughter and him are fleas clinging to the back of stray dog. i put the ENTIRE family down because as the face of the family Jerry Rohal is a terrible example for his family. mean hateful evil spiteful. did you read the story they told the news he slappd people that do actually care in the face with his backhanded gratitute. funny how it is political circus in a tiny village after the election when he looses but was the world when he thought he would win.
REALLY

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 20, 2011
Ok Enquirer!! Your crooked buddy won, now go on and continue to corrupt the city-as your circus has! Grow up ”BIG” girl and find your drama elsewhere and leave that FAMILY alone!
P.S. You really sound like a caring and concerned person!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 20, 2011
REALLY wrote:
Ok Enquirer!! Your crooked buddy won, now go on and continue to corrupt the city-as your circus has! Grow up ”BIG” girl and find your drama elsewhere and leave that FAMILY alone!
P.S. You really sound like a caring and concerned person!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
You are right I am not caring or concerned for the trash mouth Rohal family. the wife an kid beating little old man. oh yeah probably didnt know that did you. walked around here badmouthing everyone working for the village like he was a saint. everyone has skeletons Butchies are some of the biggest. tis the season to be with jesus so you should take the time and ask for forgivness for being so mean hearted. ill do the same and we can all live happily ever after together...ho ho ho Merry Christmas
Jerrys Grandchild

Richmond, VA

#6 Dec 20, 2011
Enquirer, you are a piece of garbage! That is my grandfather. i googled his name to see the news story and this is what comes up?! That is MY GRANDFATHER you are speaking about! I hope I don't ever SEE you speak this way about my grandpa. I hope you don't have children and if you do i feel sorry for them. How dare you PIG. LEAVE OUR FAMILY ALONE.
REALLY

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 20, 2011
WOW!!! ENQUIRER....WOW!!! You are a real piece of work and so unhappy! Maybe you should seek medical attention.
And you call yourself a Village Official- NICE LANGUAGE!!
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Jerrys Grandchild wrote:
Enquirer, you are a piece of garbage! That is my grandfather. i googled his name to see the news story and this is what comes up?! That is MY GRANDFATHER you are speaking about! I hope I don't ever SEE you speak this way about my grandpa. I hope you don't have children and if you do i feel sorry for them. How dare you PIG. LEAVE OUR FAMILY ALONE.
Maybe if your GRANDFATHER had acted like a man and not a schoolgirl with all of his nastiness for since he been on council people wouldnt hate him so much. really sucks when people that ya dont even know are running him down. should of thought about that before you low rents started throwing stones. go cry to someone that cares grandbaby
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#9 Dec 20, 2011
REALLY wrote:
WOW!!! ENQUIRER....WOW!!! You are a real piece of work and so unhappy! Maybe you should seek medical attention.
And you call yourself a Village Official- NICE LANGUAGE!!
Nice try I never called myself a village official. you really wish you could figure who this was out dont you. never will but i know if it would superise you if you did. good luck but never will happen
GUESS WHO

Cleveland, OH

#10 Dec 20, 2011
Oh....I know who you are and so will the family :-)
But you really need to learn how to spell and write.
As advised before your grammar is horrendous.
You sound like a high school drop-out, talking trash!
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2011
GUESS WHO wrote:
Oh....I know who you are and so will the family :-)
But you really need to learn how to spell and write.
As advised before your grammar is horrendous.
You sound like a high school drop-out, talking trash!
Guessing games are so much fun you go first then ill go and then you can go until we guess but you need to be honest about it if I guess your name. This will be just like before i droped out of high school
GUESS WHO

Cleveland, OH

#12 Dec 20, 2011
GROW UP!!
There is no need for a game. You just need to remember who you talk to........
REALLY

Cleveland, OH

#13 Dec 20, 2011
Guess who....don't play her childish games. I know the family very well. And trash only comes from trash and facts come from facts!!
Stop entertaining her...sounds like she does not have a life and drama is what she thrives on!!!
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#14 Dec 21, 2011
GUESS WHO wrote:
GROW UP!!
I talk to everyone but you still wont be able to know me. you just think you can
Enquirer

Cleveland, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2011
GUESS WHO wrote:
GROW UP!!
Do you want to play to? Bet i can guess you before you guess me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr global gaza 20,507
Pastor marvin barner 17 hr Doris 7
Earn money online Mon Blessed 1
Trump supported inclusion of blacks/Jews at Gol... Sun The Truth 1
Hillary is the Racist....History proves it! Aug 27 The Truth 1
Clinton Increase Muslim Immigrants 550% AT LEAST Aug 27 The Truth 2
good ol boys (Apr '12) Jun '16 AYM 7

Newburgh Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages