Who will be the next Mayor of Newburg...

Who will be the next Mayor of Newburgh Heights

Created by Trevor Elkins on Oct 9, 2007

447 votes

Click on an option to vote

Derrick Kinder

Eva Karras

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Grow up

Cleveland, OH

#61 May 10, 2009
If you want to know the real story about Eva, ask her. If you want to talk dirt about someone, let's go! We can throw dirt all day. Ask the cops about what they have on RC and then ask why they turned their back on what was happening. They should all be charged!
Grow up

Cleveland, OH

#62 May 11, 2009
its RP my fault.
get a life you need to

United States

#63 Nov 9, 2010
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Karma is biting her in the butt. good for her. Bad things happen to bad people and Eva is a bad person
NEWBURG heightS IS SO MEssED up ... EVA run and get out of that hell hole asap
animal lover

Cleveland, OH

#64 Nov 9, 2010
Amy wrote:
Dear whomever,
This statement is not a lie, I wish it was. A cat did die, people at this rescue were devestated, and again I wish it was all untrue. My only motivation for posting the letter that I wrote to Mayor Kinder about Ms Karras's lack of compassion was to put forward facts for the City of Newburgh to process before they cast a vote for who would lead them in the position of Mayor.
This rescue has rescued hundreds of animals this year, and I wish the one that died had been one of them, but due to Ms Karras, that was not to be.
Amy Beichler
Executive Director
PAWS Ohio
Dear Amy there are alot of cats running wild and unfed and in need of shelter and food and medication and a home why not come to newburgh heights and save them as the ACO animal control officer will not and states he will not Jose Padilla and many are being kicked by teenage kids and attacked by other animals and dgging into the residents trash and living on the residents front porches and garges and on top of cars. would you like to have a beautiful cat that is very very affectionate and seeking a home as being fostered right now and in need of dental work due to someone bashing his brains in and brought back zest for life after taking this one in he can not eat hard food as most of the teeth ate broken and has been to a vet thanks to the resident that took him there as no one would shelter him or pick him up out of the cold and gutter also there are at least one more dozen in need in newburgh heights and as for Eva Karras that has gassed many cats and then disposed of them into plastic bags and put into the dumpster behind the police station they were not dead and lost their lives when they awoke and could nit get out of the plastic bags in the dumpster ask eva karras's co -workers bruce and roamy that found these trying to get oit and what did they do about it??? also Eva karras has been known to shoot cats and abuse her own animals by puching them when they don't listen drop off in other cities and drag around by the neck and throw up against walls. so what would you suggest be done for the cats more so then the dogs running loose in newburgh heights to be abused by those that don't want thwm in their yards to shi.....and get trash to survive?
petes sake

Independence, OH

#65 Nov 11, 2010
Lets hope its Elkins for mayor or we are in big trouble because the other names are just scarey
resident

Cleveland, OH

#66 Nov 12, 2010
petes sake wrote:
Lets hope its Elkins for mayor or we are in big trouble because the other names are just scarey
who else is running besides karras and elkins
Santa Ria

Newark, NJ

#67 Nov 13, 2010
resident wrote:
<quoted text>who else is running besides karras and elkins
it doesn't matter. Elkins is the best. I heard a guy named Will S, Jim sesla, Kolar the drunk, Doreen cray, Eva, Liz Kroppel, and I even seen Shawn Irish. What a joke. Trevor Elkins done a good job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
News The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Nore 1,088
News Neighborhoods near downtown Akron still blighted Aug 30 Boss King 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? (Aug '14) Aug 28 NameNotTony 105
Need Dog Food Today Aug 28 NameNotTony 20
$600 in Food Stamps/SNAP... don't need Aug 28 NameNotTony 1
Addie's... Vyvanse... Aug 28 NameNotTony 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages