First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bring back Dumb

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2014
they have no right to force him to talk about his other job and threaten his position
he has a legit lawsuit on his hands if they fired him for not talking about his DJ job
that coward Rover rarely talks about his personal life
all those years he lied about him and Susan/Duji living together as a couple

Long Live Shawn Streets
Dumb fan

Endicott, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2014
Bring back Dumb wrote:
they have no right to force him to talk about his other job and threaten his position
he has a legit lawsuit on his hands if they fired him for not talking about his DJ job
that coward Rover rarely talks about his personal life
all those years he lied about him and Susan/Duji living together as a couple
Long Live Shawn Streets
Rover is a ###### dumb has added more to the radio show than anyone else
DKRH

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 12, 2014
SHUAN STREET RESIGNED FROM ROVER's morning glory. He got a hefty severance pay, unemployment, vacation, sick and personal time. He did lose all his endorsements though. The feelings were mutual between clear channel and Shaun. Shane had no involvement in the decision making process. It is not up to Shane to make any judgement calls. He to is an employee of clear channel.
Bring back Dumb

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2014
I talked with them at different locations and time of night in Rochester.

Rover - kept saying "I dont know what's going on, I wish him the best"

Dieter - I dunno man, it's really messed up, I really cant talk about it, now I dont have competition in challenges or stunts.

Charlie - yeah, he got railroaded and wont be back, but I get the whole fridge in the Fart Box now

Robb - hehehehe, he is gone hehehehehe

Jeffrey - I dont know, no comment, but I heard the guys say on the ride here that Duji pushed to get him fired because she hates him and found a good reason. Now I can be the new phone screener and have a full time job at the station.
Jimmy John

Cleveland, OH

#5 Aug 12, 2014
DKRH wrote:
SHUAN STREET RESIGNED FROM ROVER's morning glory. He got a hefty severance pay, unemployment, vacation, sick and personal time. He did lose all his endorsements though. The feelings were mutual between clear channel and Shaun. Shane had no involvement in the decision making process. It is not up to Shane to make any judgement calls. He to is an employee of clear channel.

This might be the dumbest thing I heard...you do not receive a "hefty severance package" package to leave; those are only offered in times of downsizing and layoffs. Hey here is a lot of cash for quitting...not even close. I bet he went to HR and claimed a hostile work environment and will file a lawsuit.

He is gone and stripper Brittany will leave in a few months. Remember, the only reason she is with him is because he is on the show. She said thatů He may pull a Robin Williams and off himself as well. He had financial issues and numerous ex-wives and child support payments.
Tito Fuentes

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 12, 2014
Jimmy John wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be the dumbest thing I heard...you do not receive a "hefty severance package" package to leave; those are only offered in times of downsizing and layoffs. Hey here is a lot of cash for quitting...not even close. I bet he went to HR and claimed a hostile work environment and will file a lawsuit.
He is gone and stripper Brittany will leave in a few months. Remember, the only reason she is with him is because he is on the show. She said thatů He may pull a Robin Williams and off himself as well. He had financial issues and numerous ex-wives and child support payments.
I completely agree. Like a fart in the wind. Dumb f*cked up. Now he can go lay in the big pile of sh*t that he has created for his awesome life.
yo momma

Lakewood, OH

#7 Aug 12, 2014
Good riddance, fat boy.
Poon Poose Plan

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2014
this whole thing to set Dumb up was hatched by JLR and the Poon Poose and Duji, so JLR can get full time at the station since he got fired from his overnight security guard job, and eating leftovers as a busser/dishwasher just doesnt cut it for him

It was JLR's buddy Scat who called in and narc'd on Dumb smoking joints at his own side DJ job with guests, which had nothing to do with RMG.
And that ho Susan Cantanese aka Duji, used it to egg Rover on to pull info out of Dumb knowing he wasnt going to go along with it and walk out of the studio.
gimic

Cleveland, OH

#9 Aug 12, 2014
I bet he is back. He is still on the RMG web site. He wasn't removed like Duji was that one time after they broke up.
Bring back Dumb

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 12, 2014
gimic wrote:
I bet he is back. He is still on the RMG web site. He wasn't removed like Duji was that one time after they broke up.
He is still on the video intro on the Webcast.
When they got rid of Jazzy Jim, all traces disappeared quick.

SO you think this is a ratings stunt? Maybe he is taking time off for his butt cheese surgery? or he eloped with Brittany and they are on honeymoon?
I doubt it, because Dumby LOVES Rochester and would not miss out on eating authentic Garbage Plates.
Clovis

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Aug 13, 2014
Not true
willie in colorado

Denver, CO

#12 Tuesday Aug 19
I listen to this show because it is fascinating. Rover is such a narcissist, constantly belittling his employees and they are all struggling to make ends meet while he flies his drones, contemplates trips to Europe and lives a great life. He is the alleged star of the show, but those who help make the show what it is need to be compensated better so they won't leave the show. Dumb was an integral part of the show and contributed greatly, for better or worse. Rover reveals very little of his life but digs so deep that it is painful to listen to sometimes as he beats down those who work hard and share so much of their lives to make Rovers Morning Glory an interesting morning show. Good luck Dumb, you will land somewhere where the work is performed in a more appreciative, calm and civilized environment I hope.
Mikk

Cleveland, OH

#13 Wednesday Aug 20
So sick of the garbage on that show. I think it's in trouble, and has run its course.
It won't be too soon till that show is adios!!
Cold hard facts

Rochester, NY

#14 Friday Aug 22
A friend of mine in the Cuyahoga Country Clerks office told me that Shawn Streets has filed a lawsuit vs Shane French (Rover), Susan Cantanese (Duji) and WMMS/Clear Channel.
Lippy

Columbus, OH

#16 Monday Aug 25
Cold hard facts wrote:
A friend of mine in the Cuyahoga Country Clerks office told me that Shawn Streets has filed a lawsuit vs Shane French (Rover), Susan Cantanese (Duji) and WMMS/Clear Channel.
A simple search on the Cuyahoga Clerk of Courts website proves that no such case exists, plus I checked the correct spelling of his name as well.
Jimmy John

Cleveland, OH

#17 Monday Aug 25
Good Job Lippy, I was just about to say the same thing. I bet he is fired for not showing up to work, I think that is why he has not tweeted in a few weeks. I bet RMG owns the right to all the twitter accounts and being he is not an employee he can not post (just my thought). I also think B1 will leave him because she wont be famous (as she planned) because he is done with the show.
exparkrangerguy

Sparks, NV

#18 Monday Aug 25
From what I have now seen on the website, all mention of "Dumb" have been removed. Well, at least under the cast section. It is a loss for the show, but it will go on. Just like when Jonathon left, just like when DJ Jazzy Jim left, just like when Lunchbox left and just like when the Shandog (who remembers that old school name? He used to do sports, by the way) left...

Rover has a great formula and it will continue to be a success because people do get wrapped up in the "characters" and the show.
No End

Duluth, GA

#19 Monday Aug 25
Mikk wrote:
So sick of the garbage on that show. I think it's in trouble, and has run its course.
It won't be too soon till that show is adios!!
The show has been running for over 10 years! Rover sells out in mins.! The show is going now where cuz the people like the drama Rover Brings!!
David Z

Akron, OH

#21 Thursday Aug 28
Bring back Dumb wrote:
I talked with them at different locations and time of night in Rochester.
Rover - kept saying "I dont know what's going on, I wish him the best"
Dieter - I dunno man, it's really messed up, I really cant talk about it, now I dont have competition in challenges or stunts.
Charlie - yeah, he got railroaded and wont be back, but I get the whole fridge in the Fart Box now
Robb - hehehehe, he is gone hehehehehe
Jeffrey - I dont know, no comment, but I heard the guys say on the ride here that Duji pushed to get him fired because she hates him and found a good reason. Now I can be the new phone screener and have a full time job at the station.

Rover you Jew SOB u know
Snake Plisken

United States

#22 Tuesday Sep 2
I, along with all of my friends, are done with the show now. The j-offs at Clear Channel did it again...good luck Dumb, anything that you do after that show will certainly be a move in a better direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Canton 30,951
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,203
Browns season 16 hr A FAN 2
WB8N Legally declared BRAIN DEAD 18 hr WB8N THOMAS WAYNE 8
I can't believe it,Betty Check a sexual "PREDAT... (Sep '13) 18 hr Ben 11
W8GC, F.C.C. Alerted. 20 hr R Taylor 1
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) Mon Las Vegas girl 1,012
•••
•••

Newburgh Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••