The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23368 Mar 29, 2014
Attention: This is a public service announcement sponsored by the "Stay White Stay Strong “unit 7734/5372 we wear our paint with pride and dignity we are stormtroopers and we will stomp the sh!t out of every Zulu, urban dwelling primate that disrespects us white people and our families,for a whiter brighter future for our children, you have been warned apericans.-(;-(l)------+
lulu

Temecula, CA

#23369 Mar 29, 2014
What is amazing blacks and whites have the same
Passion of hate. But blacks are a lot more caring when a child is involved. The struggles of racism was aided by a lot of whites. The greatest mistake. Blacks were to passive all that we shall overcome and Marching BS. You blow up a church. We blow up a church. You Lynch. We Lynch. You sick dogs on our kids. We should have thrown snakes.
White men understand guns and mayhem
snorman jones

Pittsburgh, PA

#23371 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23372 Mar 30, 2014
lulu wrote:
What is amazing blacks and whites have the same
Passion of hate. But blacks are a lot more caring when a child is involved. The struggles of racism was aided by a lot of whites. The greatest mistake. Blacks were to passive all that we shall overcome and Marching BS. You blow up a church. We blow up a church. You Lynch. We Lynch. You sick dogs on our kids. We should have thrown snakes.
White men understand guns and mayhem
Can you articulate your point again ?
ICP 2014k

Ballwin, MO

#23373 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you articulate your point again ?
Why can't you keep your big fat gorilla nose out of everyone's business Kkaffir Jr did I say that! Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the united juggalos worldwide.-(;-(l)-----+We wear our paint with pride and dignity, for a whiter brighter future for our children.
Runs with Scissors

Fairfield, CA

#23375 Mar 30, 2014
Maybe blacks need a reservation to run, like the Indians were given. Then they could solve crime and control crime however they see fit, because obviously nothing society does can control them.
Samuel

Norcross, GA

#23377 Mar 30, 2014
So Arkansas and New Mexico been kicked off of Topix.
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#23378 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
So Arkansas and New Mexico been kicked off of Topix.
SaMULE ROTFLMFAO
That name sounds like some hick sodbusters name like Rufus or Otis. Are you colored?
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23379 Mar 30, 2014
AKA Sam 38002 Black by popular demand. The one you love to hate. You and your multiple personalities must have forgotten.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#23380 Mar 30, 2014
ICP 2014k wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you keep your big fat gorilla nose out of everyone's business Kkaffir Jr did I say that! Bwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 This message was sponsored by the united juggalos worldwide.-(;-(l)-----+We wear our paint with pride and dignity, for a whiter brighter future for our children.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Did you catch your ole lady humpin a black dude, or did they just pick on ya alot, when you were little...Huh?
And what the hell are you talkin about wearin paint for?
Are you sayin you wear makeup?
Are you a sissy?
I bet my life you wouldn't say none of this shit in person to anyone, but your ugly ass mama and daddy...
The world will be a better place when all people like you die off...
Ya know?
Come down here poppin, and you'll lose your life with that mouth, pussie...
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23381 Mar 30, 2014
Racist Bigot
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#23382 Mar 30, 2014
Buffalo New York Georgia Hill Billy California Michigan Texas.I'm Black by popular demand.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#23383 Mar 30, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Buffalo New York Georgia Hill Billy California Michigan Texas.I'm Black by popular demand.
Who you supposed to be?
You like stirring shit?
Kinky Fiebelkorn

Buffalo, NY

#23384 Mar 30, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who you supposed to be?
You like stirring shit?
That is Sa''MULE'' who is black by poopular demand.
OMTE

Byron, GA

#23385 Mar 30, 2014
Kinky Fiebelkorn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Sa''MULE'' who is black by poopular demand.
Sounds like another run of the mill ignorant community agitator, to me anyways...
I bet the dummy worships Obama down on his knees everynight...
Ya think?
Who are you?
Are you black?
Samuel

United States

#23386 Mar 31, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Who you supposed to be?
You like stirring shit?
If "stirring chit "you mean clowning Racist Bigots your(((Ezactmondo)))
Samuel

United States

#23387 Mar 31, 2014
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like another run of the mill ignorant community agitator, to me anyways...
I bet the dummy worships Obama down on his knees everynight...
Ya think?
Who are you?
Are you black?
Hey Fox Nows is on they just updated your talking points.
Sam38002

Haslet, TX

#23388 Mar 31, 2014
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Fox Nows is on they just updated your talking points.
Good morning kneeger sambo the big ole black dumbo. I'm so glad I'm a white racist as you say at least I don't have to go through life being laughed at. Bwwwwwwwwwewwee Stay White Stay Strong 5372 in Da House! Ain't my post black momma.
Samuel

United States

#23389 Mar 31, 2014
Imitation is sincerest from of flattery.
Sambo the idiot

Haslet, TX

#23390 Mar 31, 2014
Samuel wrote:
Imitation is sincerest from of flattery.
If you think being called a dumbarse is flattery so be it dumbarse SAMBO. AINT MY POST BLACK MOMMA! 5372 4 life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleveland's African-American Cultural Garden ne... 13 hr peter 1
News Dairy king and queen (Dec '07) Tue Becky 48
Anyone got some boxes Jun 27 namenottony 5
1.1 million basketball fans attended the parade... Jun 22 The Punisher 1
Heroin ? (Feb '15) Jun 21 icanhelp 27
Hotel to stay tonight + tomorrow? Jun 21 where2stay 1
Luck of the Cavs Jun 20 The Punisher 5

Newburgh Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance