The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
16,461 - 16,480 of 18,587 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Side note wrote:
When you read " average income of 21xxx"
You have to look beyond those numbers.,
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )
Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit
That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..
So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
We blacks call it Reparations for slavery. Kracker head you forgot the lobster and ribeye I'm going to be eating tonight. Please white folks keep working. Don't cry all is fair in
Love and slavery. Zulu Dawn. 5372
Harry Callihan

Clovis, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

My last day in Clovis NM. IM heading home. By the way ICP, thank you for the brownies. I fed all my white bros at the bingo parlor yesterday. I won $3000 dollars because everyone was running to and fro from the bathroom. Must of been the stomach flu going around in NM. As soon I get home you're getting an ass whoopin, do you hear me? Well do you. 5372
TN Voter

Andersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Side note wrote:
When you read " average income of 21xxx"
You have to look beyond those numbers.,
Plus food stamps
Plus housing subsidy
Plus health subsidy
Plus day care , or more..
( school )
Often 21xxx is tax free plus " earned income tax credit
That's EASILY the equivelant of a 60xxx income to a tax payer..
So, you can keep that " low income " argument all you want .
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Running Bear

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I hate the pale face round eye. They speak with forked tongue just like their father, devil.
White people go get sc

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

rew!
Wyatt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Harry Callihan whats your beef with W ?
Harry Callihan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
Sam38002

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
All yall mf STFU!! If you really want to know where I be coming from look for the next issue of Man Boy Love magazine, my picture in the centerfold.
The boy in that centerfold with Hairy is me!
Side note

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! 100% correct!!! You are so true, but don't forget most low income get some kind if government medical coverage
Thank you..

I did include health subsidy
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Sam38002 wrote:
I think we've been over this before, when your impersonating someone thats logedin the names are in a different color.
Happy Holliday's
Hello Samblow,
did Santa bring you a case of Tyson's chicken neck bones for Christmas? When Santa calls out Ho Ho Ho do you think he calling for your mother? Please dont get Ho Ho Ho mixed up with Hoe Hoe Hoe. By the way is Santa's little helpers black?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
Camden is the state's lowest performing school district where fewer than one in five students pass state tests of math and language arts proficiency.
Another colored people sucess story
Listen unearned entitlement your holidays,your economic system. If you had a time machine you can travel. Not
People of difference to be so self absorb my test my way my way only my way.Riddle me this who is Dr. Mark Dean,David Crosthwait jr,Granville Woods,
Garrett Morgan,Lewis Howard Latimore. The main person who is behind all this computer madness Otis Boy kin. You will never hear of these great inventors
Because to disrupt the illusion of being a superior race is far to in unacceptable.
A mirror into reality
jbxsw

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

dfsc

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Sam38002 wrote:
Jesus is the reason.
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
FYI

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone answer
No sheb00n, no one can answer your ebonical jive nonsense, above all, YOU. Don't go back to school fool, you couldn't learn the first time and you wouldn't learn this time, like ALL typical darkies.
armando

Elyria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

that sucks
Carmel momma

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fantastic Christmas for the family this year thank you for asking.
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Hmmm

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I have biracial kids and I'm nowhere near ghetto. My husband is not ghetto, nor will I ever let my kids act like they don't have any sense. They say sir and ma'am, they respect their elders and know that they don't get anything if they don't earn it. We don't receive government assistance, my husband and I are both college educated and our kids go to a private school that happens to cost a small fortune to make sure they get the best education possible because we don't want them in the crappy public schools. So don't generalize...people seem to think that ww/bm couples are trashy, ghetto, and welfare whores. Just know that's not always the case. There are trashy people of all races...
Did you hook up wit yo baboon hubby cause he be hung like a mule and freebee gobment college tuition for monkeys or so black folks can look at you and say, Oh look dat white girl be die-verse-ified, she aight?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Carmel momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinaqua, A'Quariur, Dasunia, Shaquedra, Omarion... why do blacks choose these awful names???For example carmel momma, WTF!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually sir they choose these names because all negeros think are so flamboyant but actually there just a bunch of dumazz sp00ks. Bwwwwwa 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)---+ concur my friend.
Concur ICP!
Ice tea, ice cube, badonkadonk, what's next? Samblow?

“Drink up! Summer's comin'”

Since: Jul 10

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Judged:

Hope you bigots have a happy and tolerant New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Heights Discussions

Search the Newburgh Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Group targets youth violence in Cleveland 4 min mike 1
cuyahoga amateur radio society sucks 2 hr Toby 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr ino 29,370
What happened today (07/24) 18 hr xxxrayted 9
Debate: Health Care - Parma, OH (Oct '13) 23 hr Yeshabel Villotcarrasco 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
Newburgh Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newburgh Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••