Ptak's internet gaming......Stop the ...

Ptak's internet gaming......Stop the madness

Posted in the Newburgh Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Ptak's is becoming a breeding ground for the most undesirable people. Individuals are fornicating in their cars, urinating on the fences, yelling and fighting at all hours of the night, etc. They are using our police as protection with the village police cars, which stay on and running for their 8 hour shift. Who is paying for the fuel and wear and tear on the car? Village residents. And from what I hear, Ptak's hasn't paid the village yet for the use of the police services. Top it off, they are serving liquor in red plastic cups which liter the parking lot and spills onto the neighborhood streets. Customers are using foul language in front of our village children outside playing and a good source tells me one even started a fight with a resident. While Rick Centa and his family live happily in Cuyahoga Hts, they run their family business out of Newburgh Hts, and be damned to the our Village. What next hookers and drug deals in the parking lot?? I would like to know, what kind of income does the village get from Mr. Centa and his business? I doubt any. I would like an answer
Concerned Resident

Willoughby, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2010
NH Villian wrote:
Ptak's is becoming a breeding ground for the most undesirable people. Individuals are fornicating in their cars, urinating on the fences, yelling and fighting at all hours of the night, etc. They are using our police as protection with the village police cars, which stay on and running for their 8 hour shift. Who is paying for the fuel and wear and tear on the car? Village residents. And from what I hear, Ptak's hasn't paid the village yet for the use of the police services. Top it off, they are serving liquor in red plastic cups which liter the parking lot and spills onto the neighborhood streets. Customers are using foul language in front of our village children outside playing and a good source tells me one even started a fight with a resident. While Rick Centa and his family live happily in Cuyahoga Hts, they run their family business out of Newburgh Hts, and be damned to the our Village. What next hookers and drug deals in the parking lot?? I would like to know, what kind of income does the village get from Mr. Centa and his business? I doubt any. I would like an answer
I completely agree. I have seen this nuisance first hand on numerous occasions. The red cups, the fornication, the very loud and absurd language, the fights, the drunks etc., at all hours of the day and night, cars have been seen in that parking lot at 4am! And when there is no room in the parking lot, they spill out onto our streets. Our police should be protecting the Village residents not chaperoning Ptaks! It is my understanding that Mr. Centa has not paid taxes to the Village in quite some time so does it surprise you that he hasn’t paid for his use of our Police and their equipment? Our children do not need to be exposed to the ludicrous behavior of the idiots who frequent this establishment!!!!! This is getting out of hand and someone needs to shut this place down!
Screw you

Brunswick, OH

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Ptaks is a wonderful place. I won some money there and then spent it in the parking lot for a little sucky sucky. What's wrong with that? We need more places like this.

If you don't like it, close your blinds, turn up the TV and tell your children to stay inside. Most importantly, just shut up.
Jack

Willoughby, OH

#4 Nov 30, 2010
Screw you wrote:
Ptaks is a wonderful place. I won some money there and then spent it in the parking lot for a little sucky sucky. What's wrong with that? We need more places like this.
If you don't like it, close your blinds, turn up the TV and tell your children to stay inside. Most importantly, just shut up.
Your the ghetto trash these people are talking about. What did you trade your foodstamps for $ to gamble it away and not feed your 15 kids!
citizen

Mansfield, OH

#5 Dec 1, 2010
Did Ptaks get rid of their bowling? Isn't internet gaming going to be illegial once the gabling casino starts downtown? Once internet is gone, trhey will close up so it's only a matter of time before all the madness will end. Unfortunately we will lose more revenue if the bowling alley is gone!
Informed Citizen

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Yes, the bowling alley has been gone since summer. Maybe you should stop in and check it out. Ptaks hasn't produced any revenue to the village, just asked the honarable mayor and his treasurer.
Informed Citizen

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Screw you wrote:
Ptaks is a wonderful place. I won some money there and then spent it in the parking lot for a little sucky sucky. What's wrong with that? We need more places like this.
If you don't like it, close your blinds, turn up the TV and tell your children to stay inside. Most importantly, just shut up.
It's people like you that is destroying the village. Let me get this straight, I should shut up because I live and own property in the city and have to witness your crap. Don't think so. This is why American is going to hell, because of worthless, low-lifes, like yourself who believe you are owed everything and pay for nothing. If this environment is so great, put it in your backyard, not mine. We are not going to back down because you want to gamble away your money (probably Obama money)and preform immoral acts in public. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions, and while your at it, obtain a little education, it can go a long way.
the right one

Willoughby, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2011
You are a complete idiot. Tool.
the right one

Willoughby, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2011
and that is for 'screw you' just to be clear.
WOW

Cleveland, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Hey where all the white women at?
Sam

Cleveland, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2012
I see where a special meeting will be held on March 8th with the Board of Zoning Appeals of Newburgh Heights for a hearing on license revocation at P-Taks Internet Cafe. Gee, hopefully we will have peace after all !! It's about time.
nhw

Cleveland, OH

#12 Feb 28, 2012
I understand the internet thing sucks here in the village but we are in a big hole fincially that i dont know if removing it right know might be the best thing. If we lose that extra money what will we due lay cops off? With all the break ins lately we need to hire more cops enough to patrol and write tickets to generate money for the village. So i am 50/50 on this.
master baiter

Cleveland, OH

#13 Feb 29, 2012
nhw wrote:
I understand the internet thing sucks here in the village but we are in a big hole fincially that i dont know if removing it right know might be the best thing. If we lose that extra money what will we due lay cops off? With all the break ins lately we need to hire more cops enough to patrol and write tickets to generate money for the village. So i am 50/50 on this.
these dodgers are crooks bringing filth to the village ignoring our laws scooping money up to send to other states there no good
Sam

Cleveland, OH

#14 Feb 29, 2012
nhw: I understand (through the red hot line) that P-Taks have not paid the village for a long time. His business has dropped considerably. I really think it will be closed after the March 8th meeting. I think our new mayor will bring money in and things will pick up. Hopefully !
Watcher

Cleveland, OH

#15 Mar 8, 2012
TONIGHT is the big night. Any bet the new mayor shuts this scum joint down or makes them follow the rule? My money is Mayor Elkins forces them to do what they supossed to do or council will close them up at the meeting.
nhw

Cleveland, OH

#16 Mar 8, 2012
So what happend at the meeting?
Wow

Euclid, OH

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Lmao at the mayor doing anything. I'm sure the place will be open today.
YOU WON

Bedford, OH

#18 Mar 22, 2012
master baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
these dodgers are crooks bringing filth to the village ignoring our laws scooping money up to send to other states there no good
HEY MASTER BAITER WHY BE MAD YOU GOT A NICE NEW FENCE OUT OF THE DEAL BE HAPPY
master baiter

Cleveland, OH

#19 Mar 23, 2012
yeah and i bet this place goes out of business because you had to pay for a fence and clean up the dump you are
You won 2

Lakewood, OH

#20 Mar 23, 2012
No not really because we say screw newburgh and there wanna be mayor and do what we want to do and not pay taxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coffee Quiz Fox 8 News In The Morning Scott Sabol (Jun '10) 1 hr Angela Love 24
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Feb 22 democrat 20,852
Challenge Anyone? Feb 21 Phil 4
News Woman charged for 2006 murder (Jul '12) Feb 20 Cyber 72
good ol boys (Apr '12) Jun '16 AYM 7
David Bubby Persinger (Mar '14) Apr '16 gary 2
Full time mayor (Feb '16) Feb '16 OMW 1

Newburgh Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages