Captain for over 25 Years for Newbur...

Captain for over 25 Years for Newburgh hts Police Dept needs all of our support

Posted in the Newburgh Heights Forum

CANCER VICTIM

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2010
THIS MAN HAS PATROLLED OUR STREETS FOR OVER 25 YEARS OR MORE, HE NOW HAS CANCER AND NOT MUCH TIME LEFT FOR HIM, HE ALSO PATROLLED OUR STREETS WHEN HE WAS SICK AND IN PAIN NOT KNOWING HE HAD THE CANCER, THE TYPE OF CANCER HE HAS IS THE MOST PAINFUL OF ALL. We owe him our graditude and all the support in his final days.SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, THIS IS VERY SCAREY AND LONELY FOR A PERSON TO GO THUR SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
Pat Newburgh Resident

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 28, 2010
For we are his creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in the good works. Captain Joe may God be with you, and comfort you, thank you for patrolling our streets for all the years.
Jan and Family

Mansfield, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Joey, we would like to extend our hearts and prayers to you at this difficult time. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication you have give to each and everyone our the residents here in Newburgh and St. John's. God Bless. My heart goes out to you from a fellow Cancer patient. It's scary but know we are all behind you supporting you.
Toasted Coconut

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jul 27, 2010
whahhhhh poor azzhole from NHPD has cancer maybe it's GODs way of punishing him for harassing innocent citizens who drive thru Newburgh Hts,many of us work hard for a living and can't afford an interruption of income due to some bulshit ticket. Oh well, when you see my face hope it reminds of hell comes full circle.
MORON

Rocky River, OH

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Toasted Coconut wrote:
whahhhhh poor azzhole from NHPD has cancer maybe it's GODs way of punishing him for harassing innocent citizens who drive thru Newburgh Hts,many of us work hard for a living and can't afford an interruption of income due to some bulshit ticket. Oh well, when you see my face hope it reminds of hell comes full circle.
READ THE TERMS OF TOPIX YOU AGREED TO IDIOT TO STATE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
resident

Rocky River, OH

#7 Aug 2, 2010
god bless you as you are in our prayers captain joe
Komorowski

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2010
Is he dead yet?
resident

Rocky River, OH

#9 Aug 6, 2010
God be with you captain joe, you are in our prayers and thoughts, for we are his creation-created in Christ Jesus for good works, whcih God prepared ahead of time so we should walk in them!
Komorowski

United States

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Is this the same Captain Joe who ticketed family members as they followed their loved one to be laid to rest at Riverside Cemetery? Kind of hard to feel sorry for a guy like that.
resident

Rocky River, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Komorowski wrote:
Is this the same Captain Joe who ticketed family members as they followed their loved one to be laid to rest at Riverside Cemetery? Kind of hard to feel sorry for a guy like that.
what type of ticket? was it against the law he did this for?

as he has to follow laws for everyone that was his job! sorry about your loved ones and to hold a grudge is not what our God would find approaite, take the time to bless another then to wate time condeming one, as God does see and watch all,and he makes lifes decisions for us all in his time and when it is time.
resident

Rocky River, OH

#12 Aug 11, 2010
hang in there Joe never give up, and i believe in miracles and God has all power. I recieved your message thank you and happy to know you have recieved this, may god bless you, as you are in my prayers, the trophy lady
newburgh resident

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2010
Captian you are very much missed, no patrol no captain prayers be with you, its not the same without you, God Bless you and thank you for all your deication as a officer.
resident

Rocky River, OH

#14 Oct 8, 2010
hoping all the blessings and enjoyment for you and many prayers thank you for your dedication for all the years captain Joe
Former NH resident

Cambridge, NE

#15 Nov 18, 2010
Did Captain Joe go on to be with the Lord? He used to stop by our house all the time to say Hi to my Mom. They would laugh about the good ole days. He was a good man.
Observer

Bladensburg, MD

#16 Apr 20, 2015
Where did they bury that piece of shlt at? I wanna pay my disrespects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory (Aug '14) Tue Scars 44
News Canton man charged in slaying of beloved Clevel... Mon jdz1987 1
Marcia Fudge Jan 15 word 1
News High School Senior Elected To School Board (Nov '09) Jan 14 thenewthemoonvill... 2
News Cleveland Clinic doc apologizes for anti-vax co... Jan 14 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Theodore Decker: We should all be concerned abo... Jan 5 They cannot kill ... 3
good ol boys (Apr '12) Jun '16 AYM 7

Newburgh Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages