racial/false allegations to intice ar...

racial/false allegations to intice arrest, to discriminate

Posted in the Newburgh Heights Forum

Delona

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2006
I am writing to reach every person who is interested in the issues regarding harassment and dicrimination that has taken place and is currently taking place in the village of Newburgh Heights, Ohio.

I am especially seeking to hold a discussion on the matters concerning improper conduct of the local authorities and their bad habit of false allegations to induse arrest as a way to keep certain residents out of newburgh by creating arrests some felonious in charge as a method in discrimination and harassment.
Delona

Lubbock, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2006
I want to inform the residents of Newburgh Heights to organize meetings to ceaSE THE CORRUPTION THAT IS OCCURING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY

AOL

#3 Sep 19, 2006
I think your allegations have no basis. The Village has a great reputation. You allegations are not warranted. I was at a few meetings and some idiot with a camera was video taping the entire meeting just to entice havoc. The person video taping and accusing the Village of wrong doing and he himself can barely even speak english. He is nothing more than a trouble maker looking for a fast buck. I would guess he has no job and has probally been in trouble many times before. If so were his prior convictions racially prosicuted as well? My guess is that you are both a couple of losers. Get a job and quit crying. If you do not like it move. It still is a free country. Or, have you already played your pathetic game in other places and you are known to be the patethic excuse for a human being as the Village is finding out?
liz Slavic VIllage

Isle Saint George, OH

#4 Aug 6, 2007
Reply wrote:
I think your allegations have no basis. The Village has a great reputation. You allegations are not warranted. I was at a few meetings and some idiot with a camera was video taping the entire meeting just to entice havoc. The person video taping and accusing the Village of wrong doing and he himself can barely even speak english. He is nothing more than a trouble maker looking for a fast buck. I would guess he has no job and has probally been in trouble many times before. If so were his prior convictions racially prosicuted as well? My guess is that you are both a couple of losers. Get a job and quit crying. If you do not like it move. It still is a free country. Or, have you already played your pathetic game in other places and you are known to be the patethic excuse for a human being as the Village is finding out?

Your speaking out to protect the City.Great but, you knoe the city is losing residents and everyone from all over complain about Newburgh Heights it's just now that your chief got busted and your same officers are accusing people of assault and even more crimes.... wow! to make a big buck.... Please your chief was the one accused of stealing.. so who is making the big buck.....Your council meetings need to inform you better.....Your obviously blind or deaf to the facts.....
closedeyes

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 25, 2007
THE CITY IN QUESTION WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNDER SCRUNTINY AS LONG AS PASSIVE AGGRESIVE UNDER COVER PREDJDICE PEOPLE LOOK TO VOTE IN PRO-WHITE UNAPPOLOGETIC BLACK PEOPLE HATING STUPID IGNORANT FOLKS WITH PEAS FOR BRAINS.

“"I See Dumb People"”

Since: Oct 07

Ohio

#6 Oct 25, 2007
liz Slavic VIllage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your speaking out to protect the City.Great but, you knoe the city is losing residents and everyone from all over complain about Newburgh Heights it's just now that your chief got busted and your same officers are accusing people of assault and even more crimes.... wow! to make a big buck.... Please your chief was the one accused of stealing.. so who is making the big buck.....Your council meetings need to inform you better.....Your obviously blind or deaf to the facts.....
Maybe the city is losing residents because all the scum bags and trouble makers finally got the hint their actions will not be tolerated. And the only people complaining about Newburgh must be the ones that got busted for breaking the law. And enough about the old chief, in case you haven't noticed he is gone and has been gone, why do you think they got rid of him, DUH! The new cheif is doing a great job and has been getting the word out that the city will not tolerate criminals or trouble makers, so if the police dept offends you, you must be one of the criminals or trouble makers. Maybe your the one blind and deaf to the facts.
cop-lover

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2008
only one with a brain wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the city is losing residents because all the scum bags and trouble makers finally got the hint their actions will not be tolerated. And the only people complaining about Newburgh must be the ones that got busted for breaking the law. And enough about the old chief, in case you haven't noticed he is gone and has been gone, why do you think they got rid of him, DUH! The new cheif is doing a great job and has been getting the word out that the city will not tolerate criminals or trouble makers, so if the police dept offends you, you must be one of the criminals or trouble makers. Maybe your the one blind and deaf to the facts.
Facts are we have hostile, immature cops in nh that are real criminals themselves, watch the news, and keep watching the news, why don't we have the k9 anymore? Fact the animal was never insured or certified, that is against the laws, dahhhhhhhhhhhhh
discust

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2009
<quoted text>Maybe the city is losing residents because all the scum bags and trouble makers finally got the hint their actions will not be tolerated. And the only people complaining about Newburgh must be the ones that got busted for breaking the law. And enough about the old chief, in case you haven't noticed he is gone and has been gone, why do you think they got rid of him, DUH! The new cheif is doing a great job and has been getting the word out that the city will not tolerate criminals or trouble makers, so if the police dept offends you, you must be one of the criminals or trouble makers. Maybe your the one blind and deaf to the facts.
what about cops charged with felonies thats discust ruins reputations of good cops and not many in NH when they back a scum like the two all over the news what gives them the power to lie and do crimes as if they are covered and a chief that stands behind them how PATHECTIC
new cops needed

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2009
The crooks of the village, I sure hope Szelenti Sr. Does not become the chief of police. What good would that do.
UrAnIdiot

Beachwood, OH

#10 Sep 3, 2009
new cops needed wrote:
The crooks of the village, I sure hope Szelenti Sr. Does not become the chief of police. What good would that do.
It would do some good. What have you done for your community? Probably nothing. Well now everyone has their wish. No cops because of council and Trevor Elkins. Good job supporting those guys. No more BS complaints because all our Police will be tied up with other stuff. My house was broken into and there was only one cop working and he had to leave for a more serious call. Congratulations! You Won!!!! Now we all suffer
Just Anudder NiGhaaaaaaa

Chardon, OH

#13 Apr 15, 2010
I'm even afraid to comment
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#14 Jul 30, 2010
Delona wrote:
I am writing to reach every person who is interested in the issues regarding harassment and dicrimination that has taken place and is currently taking place in the village of Newburgh Heights, Ohio.
I am especially seeking to hold a discussion on the matters concerning improper conduct of the local authorities and their bad habit of false allegations to induse arrest as a way to keep certain residents out of newburgh by creating arrests some felonious in charge as a method in discrimination and harassment.
i have supported documents of corruotions in the nhpd and city hallwhat would you like and when would you like to talk?
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#15 Jul 30, 2010
Delona wrote:
I want to inform the residents of Newburgh Heights to organize meetings to ceaSE THE CORRUPTION THAT IS OCCURING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY
THE RESIDENTS DONT BELIVE THE COPS ARE AS BAD AND CORRUOPT AS THEY ARE IN NHPD AS WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ONE OF THEM THEY WILL THEN CARE BUT NHPD AND CITY OFICALS ARE SO GOOD AT COVERING AND FIXING MISTAKES BECAUSE THE REISNETS THINK THE POLICE AND MAYOR ARE TO HELP THEM BUT WHAY YOU AND REISNTS SUPPLY IN THEIR AND YOUR COMPLAINTS ONLY HELP THEM CORRRECT THE ISSUSE ND PROOF OF THE WRONG DOINGS NEWBURGH HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH WAY TO LONG, LIKE THE INDICTED COPS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED BUT THAT STILL MAY COME ABOUT THUR SUPPORTED DOCUMENTS AND TAPE RECORDINGS AND OTHER OFFICERS STEEPPING UP THAT WRE PART OF THE CHIEFS ROBERT CVARASKY'S CORRUPTIONS TO LIE AND DO CRIMES THEMSELVES TO RESIDNTS AND OTHERS FROM THE NHOD
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#16 Jul 30, 2010
Reply wrote:
WHAT IS PATETHIC IS THAT YOU CAN NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND TO STATE THIS FALSE STATEMENT AS THE VILLAGE HAS BEEN CORRUPT FOR MANY YEARS AND THIS TIME THEY ARE CAUGHT AT CERTAIN DOCUMENTS AND STATEMENTS CAN NOT BE ALTERED OR FIXED AND IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE MEDIA IN TIME AND IS WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE GIVEN TO FBI AND THE COUNTY JUSTICE DEPT AND THE OHIO STATE REPRESENTIVE SO AS YOU MADE THIS STATEMENT AND CANNOT BE MORE THEN A COWARD AND LIAR AND DON'T KNOW SQUAT YOU WILL SOON EAT ALL THOSE STATEMENTS AND FIND THIS TRASH YOU WROTE TO BE TRASH.
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#17 Jul 30, 2010
liz Slavic VIllage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and if the economy didnt take a nose dive there would be more then half of newburgh homes sold and gone from this place that is full of corruption from the mayor to council to the police dept that is a fact and supported documents to prove these facts.council and mayor and clerk tresurer all need replaced with those who are honest and concerned and want to help this village and fight for the residnts that pay their salaries.
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#18 Jul 30, 2010
new cops needed wrote:
ha ha ha that will never happen and why is this old man a cop he cant even pass a physical right now and his family went to the mayor derrick kinder stating they are worried about him being on the streets and asked if he can be a dispatcher and the mayor asked another dispatcher if she minded he work wih her and trains him but he did not want to to turn in his gun and badge so that is why he not on a desk job but unfit and too old to be the cop he is right now in nhpd and the mayor being aware of this. supooirted documents to this also.
NHPD corruptions

Rocky River, OH

#20 Jul 30, 2010
Just Anudder NiGhaaaaaaa wrote:
I'm even afraid to comment
WHAT IS THIS I WILL COMMENT YES MOST WHITE PEOPLE WILL SAY AS I HAVE HEARD IT MANY TIMES JUST ANOTHER <<<<<<< << OR THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AND YET I HAVE WITNESSED COPS STATE JUST ANOTHER N,,,,,,,,,,AND YES I HAVE HAD COPS SAY IT TO ME AND I'M WHITE
Melon Collie

United States

#21 Aug 3, 2010
I think the village needs a douche.
resident

Rocky River, OH

#22 Sep 20, 2010
you offend me you see that chief is gone too and wonder why maybe because action 19 news shown how he was filing claims for a disablity and working a second job or that it took council 3 years to decide they did not need a part time chief? we are talking about robert cavarsky the chief 2007 08 09 correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump supported inclusion of blacks/Jews at Gol... 11 hr The Truth 1
Hillary is the Racist....History proves it! Sat The Truth 1
Clinton Increase Muslim Immigrants 550% AT LEAST Sat The Truth 2
News Kanye West's Cleveland show will feature an ins... Sat Cdlladora 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
Pastor marvin barner Sat Pew Sitter 4
News Clinton Touts Her Economic Changes, Says Nothin... Aug 26 TrumptoldTruth 1

Newburgh Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Heights Mortgages