Pennsylvania Farm Show results

Pennsylvania Farm Show results

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Pennsylvania Farm Show results. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Emily Farner, Newburg, won third place in the Hershey's Cocoa classic cookie/brownie/bar contest on Saturday, the first day of the 2010 Pennsylvania Farm Show in Harrisburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Donald L Hostetter

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I wasn't able to get to the PA Farm Show this year, but was able to watch on the PCN channel 18. I saw many things and was educated on many facets of farm life never experienced by actually going to Harrisburg. I particularly thought Donna S. was an excellent commentator on horses.
Once people realize they can see such good coverage of the events in the comfort of their homes, maybe visitors attendance will go down. The only thing I really miss is the food!
Eieio

Morann, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Donald L Hostetter wrote:
I wasn't able to get to the PA Farm Show this year, but was able to watch on the PCN channel 18. I saw many things and was educated on many facets of farm life never experienced by actually going to Harrisburg. I particularly thought Donna S. was an excellent commentator on horses.
Once people realize they can see such good coverage of the events in the comfort of their homes, maybe visitors attendance will go down. The only thing I really miss is the food!
>

They cut back on a lot this year due to the economy, but it is still a great event to attend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chambersburg pa walmart Jul 15 Martz friends 1
News Flaggers bear rage of Franklin County motorists (Aug '09) Jun 25 NPG 45
joanna sheppard Jun '16 mojo 1
Bethany Crabtree (Mar '15) Apr '16 Not surprised 2
News Local Colleges Still Losing War Against Student... Mar '16 phaqsno 5
News 3 doctors on trial for sponges left in Newburg ... (Mar '10) Feb '16 Anon 76
Jumped by a bunch of cowards Feb '16 Shannon Morris 1

Newburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburg Mortgages