Newburg child battles rare cancer

Newburg child battles rare cancer

There are 1 comment on the PennLive.com story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Newburg child battles rare cancer. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Cancer patient Dominique Bigler, 14, plays with Lego blocks in her hospital bed, at Penn State Hershey Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

dominique bigler

Wichita, KS

#1 Feb 28, 2009
wishing and hoping you the best during your time of sickness we are all keping you in our prayers every day you are loved so much i was so happy to hear that make a wish come to see you nad to hear that your wish of going to austrialia will here before you know it i no that you are going to bea little surviour i am just so proud to have you for a great niece i love you very much always keep that pretty little smile on your face love you,aunt debbie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Borough That Refused Penny Payment to Install N... Aug 16 TALLYHO 8541 1
News Police log (Aug '08) Jul '15 none 23
News Police quiet loud parties in Shippensburg (Mar '11) May '15 Kim 30
News Shippensburg woman charged with stealing from e... (Aug '10) Apr '15 leeann gravely 76
News Police log (Dec '09) Apr '15 uncle joe 14
Debate: Nuclear Power - Shippensburg, PA Mar '15 Liz F. 1
News 3 doctors on trial for sponges left in Newburg ... (Mar '10) Mar '15 dirt bag Rashid 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburg Mortgages