Sprint vs. ??? Is there any other option?

Posted in the Newburg Forum

coming or going

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2008
I am looking for options for phone and/or internet service. Heres my situation...

--I have Directv as my tv source (so cable internet would be a waste of money because most won't give you internet service without charging for cable service too).

--Sprint is my phone and internet provider. I don't really care about the phone part but again (they wouldn't give me internet without phone service). Oh, yeah, and it costs me over $65 to do it this way.

--I would like to keep Directv as my tv source and whoever for internet service. But I don't want to have to pay for phone and internet when I really only use internet.

Any ideas?
tiffany

West Chester, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
ComCast- offering phone and internet for 49.99/mo. Still have to take the phone, but least ur saving almost 20 bucks a mo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Franklin County towns schedule trick-or-treatin... (Oct '10) Sep 2 ancient history 29
Expectant Price family moves from Mont Alto to ... (Mar '09) Aug '14 Kari Price 19
vince martz Jul '14 martz families 1
Local Ukrainian woman reacts to news of doomed ... Jul '14 lady 1

Newburg Jobs

Newburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]