Police log

Full story: Public Opinion
CRUELTY TO ANIMALS: Two men have been charged with cruelty to animals after they allegedly killed two pet cats belonging to a 19-year-old Shippensburg woman at 6 p.m. Monday. Full Story
Broke

Princeton, NJ

#1 Dec 25, 2008
After I've spent $400 in several places I usually feel like I've been robbed too!! At least that's how I explain it to my husband. ;)
Learn to pay better attention to your belongings and things like this won't happen . How do you not know if it was Sat. or Sun.?
DeuceDeuce

Newville, PA

#2 Dec 25, 2008
Well Elwood thats one way to supplement your Social Seecurity/.......
give me a break

Newport, PA

#3 Dec 25, 2008
dang I hope that 70 something year old grandpap wasn't DOING the heroine, too!! He's lucky to be alive! yuck!
abc

South Plainfield, NJ

#4 Dec 26, 2008
?
Understudy

Shippensburg, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2008
What I would like to know, if those cats were in their own yard. I'm sick of cats coming into my yard. We have to keep dogs licensed, and in our own yard, it's about time someone does something about cats too!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 min Clint 51,443
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jeremy 183
Franklin County towns schedule trick-or-treatin... (Oct '10) Sep 2 ancient history 29
Expectant Price family moves from Mont Alto to ... (Mar '09) Aug 20 Kari Price 19
vince martz Jul '14 martz families 1
Local Ukrainian woman reacts to news of doomed ... Jul '14 lady 1
•••
•••
•••

Newburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Newburg People Search