Police charge teens after high-speed ...

Police charge teens after high-speed chase on Newburg Road

There are 4 comments on the Public Opinion story from May 18, 2008, titled Police charge teens after high-speed chase on Newburg Road. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Newburg man with several teenage passengers allegedly drove at speeds in excess of 100 mph in his Ford Mustang during a high-speed chase Saturday night on Newburg Road, according to a Pennsylvania State ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Dave

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 May 19, 2008
Could have killed them all & others aong the way.

The driver was stupid & so were the police for chasing. A drunk speeder is bad enough but a drunk speeder at over 100 mph is a disaster waitig to happen.

“Bells”

Since: Apr 08

back yard

#2 May 19, 2008
Talk about your accidents going someplace to happen. Must be brainless.
wcr

Bloomington, IN

#3 May 19, 2008
There are some individuals who simply should not have a driver's license, and this is one of them! Permanently denied a license! I think if such sentences existed, that would decrease such deadly stupidity!
Smoke and Sunshine

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#4 May 19, 2008
I drove those same roads to work for years and doing more than 50 mph on either of them is just plain stupidity. All kinds of hills, patched areas, and blind spots. Thank God no one was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trick-or-treat nights scheduled this year (Oct '09) Oct 14 Ginger 51
Susquehanna Slam 16u softball Aug '17 chadshimko 1
News Franklin County area police log (Apr '10) Apr '17 Tony 9
Pot (Apr '17) Apr '17 Rexroth 1
News Chambersburg Public Opinion (Mar '09) Mar '17 30packaday 10
News Franklin County area police log (Jan '11) Mar '17 duck man 5
News Peggy Ann Bradnick Jackson to open Fulton Fall ... (Oct '08) Feb '17 Snowflake 112

Newburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburg Mortgages