Police charge teens after high-speed chase on Newburg Road

Full story: Public Opinion

A Newburg man with several teenage passengers allegedly drove at speeds in excess of 100 mph in his Ford Mustang during a high-speed chase Saturday night on Newburg Road, according to a Pennsylvania State ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Could have killed them all & others aong the way.

The driver was stupid & so were the police for chasing. A drunk speeder is bad enough but a drunk speeder at over 100 mph is a disaster waitig to happen.

“Bells”

Since: Apr 08

back yard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Talk about your accidents going someplace to happen. Must be brainless.
wcr

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

There are some individuals who simply should not have a driver's license, and this is one of them! Permanently denied a license! I think if such sentences existed, that would decrease such deadly stupidity!
Smoke and Sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

I drove those same roads to work for years and doing more than 50 mph on either of them is just plain stupidity. All kinds of hills, patched areas, and blind spots. Thank God no one was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburg Discussions

Search the Newburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 min teabagger racist 51,261
Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square (Mar '13) Apr 3 WillyNilly 11,018
Franklin County area students have mixed feelin... (Mar '10) Mar 26 Raven 11
The New Car (Apr '11) Mar 20 Will Walker 3
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
So that others may live Feb '14 lady 1
State Police looking for missing Orrstown girl (May '13) Jan '14 TheGirlWhoWasLost 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Newburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance